Healing The Wounds

In Love With My Slave

  Luhan looked broken. He sat at the edge of the bed and just stared into space. The cut on his face was still bleeding. I went to the kitchen and grabbed my first aid kit. When I came back I sat next to him and began to clean his cut.

"This might sting," I told him as I put the alcohol on a cloth to clean it. He nodded and I gently placed the towel on his face.

"Ah," he said as he slightly jumped.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I continued to clean the cut. Once all the dried blood was gone I put a bandage over it to keep it from getting infected.

here, all better." I said. He nodded and tried to smile.

"Thank you." he whispered.

"Don't thank me. Its my fault that you got thay cut." I told him.

"No it isn't, I got this cut protecting my brother."

"But I took you there. If I never would have taken you, you wouldn't be hurt. If I never went up to you that day in the park none of this would have happened. You would be out there living your life as a free boy. I'm so sorry for all the pain that I have caused you." I confessed as I began to cry.

"Please don't say that. If you never went up to me that day I would have never found hapiness. I don't care how many wounds or how much pain I have to take as long as I know that you'll be here to heal my wounds." he said. I smiled throught my tear stained face and hugged him.

"I'll always be here."

"Do you promise?" he asked sticking his pinky out.

"I promise!" I said as I conneceted mine with his. We sat there silently and I began thinking.

"I wish I could do something, but if I do I could get you taken away from me. But, I will do as much as I can to keep your brother safe. I know the man who owns him, he isn't that bad. Your brother is lucky." I explained to him.

"I know, I dont want you to get in trouble. I just worry about him. I mean, I was the wild one in the family. He's so innocent he doesn't know the real dangers of the world." he told me.

"Don't worry Luhan. I will do everything I can. I promise you." He nodded and hugged me tight. I felt safe and protected in his arms. I never wanted to leave.

"Alright, I'm going to leave you alone so you can rest." I told him.

"No, you dont have to leave if you dont want to."

"Well, do you want me to stay?"

"Yes," he whispered. I nodded.

"Do you mind if I lay down. I'm kind of sleepy." I told him.

"No, go ahead and sleep." he told me. I quickly layed down and fell asleep. Around midnight I woke up because I felt the bed lift next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Luhan turning off the light and walking out.

"Stay," I whispered. Luhan turned around and looked at me. My eyes were closing and Luhan continued to walk out.

"Please stay." I whispered again and slowly sat up. Luhan seemed surprised, but walked back over to the bed.

"Go to sleep Min, you need to rest." he told me.

"I know, but I want you to stay with me." "Arrasso," he said climbing back into the bed. I cuddled up to his side and made myself confortable. He put his arm around me, and I rested my head in his chest. As I fell asleep I listened to Luhan's heartbeat. It was smooth and steady, like a lullaby. Then heard him begin to breathe heavily. I looked up at him and smiled, he was sound asleep. My eyes began to get heavy, but right before I fell asleep I realized that our heart beats were perfectly in sync. As if we were meant to be.