Chapter 17: My heart hurt

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 17 : My heart hurt

 


 

Today , I decide to board a bus to school since dad sent Leo to his kindergarten .

My heart ache and it's really feel like someone rip it harshly.

My tears flows rapidly and my leg become weak.

I keep remember about what just happen this morning.

 

Flashback

''Appa , I want to go to school by car too .'' I whine 

''No . Appa don't have time to send you to your school .'' Dad say while read a newspaper.

''But..you have time to send Leo to his kindergarten.'' I mumble

''Kyung ah, you already grow and you can go to your school by your own.'' He look at me

''But...*I'm still your little Chae Kyung*

''No , just go to school by your own , you have legs right ?'' He raised his voice a bit

''Appa..jebal..'' I almost cry. I just want dad send me to school. Is that wrong ? My school only a few meters from Leo's kindergarten.

 

Dad just ignore me and make his way to his car.

 

''Appa !'' I run fastly as I can to dad's car and hope into passenger seat.

''Kyung ! Don't be rude ! Go walk by your own .'' He drag me out from his car and almost slap me.

''Come on Leo , we'll be late.'' He shout happily when he saw Leo running toward him.

 

Soon , they disappear from my sight. 

*Appa, you've change..*

 

End of flashback.

 

I walk to the bus station while wipe my tears harshly. Soon , the bus come and I quickly get in the bus. 

*Maybe Leo already reach his kindergarten*

About 15 minutes , I arrived at school . I get out from the bus and enter my school.

 

I walk to my locker and leaned at my locker. I really don't have a mood today. I don't want to talk to anybody today.

I just want to scream loudly and run around the green field but I can't.

I take my books and walk to my class. Seems like Minah doesn't come yet.

I sit on my place and start to daydreaming.

Suddenly, someone poke my cheek softly . I quickly wake from my daydreams and turn aside to my left. 

 

''Minah ah..'' I sigh.

''Kyung ahhh..I miss you !'' She hug me tightly.

''Yahh..don't do that..'' I say almost in whisper

''Why? Do you have a problems ? Tell me.'' She say in a worried tone.

''I'm okay.'' I lean my head to my desk.

 

Soon , the class start and I still don't have a mood to study. I keep playing with my pencil and didn't pay attention to the teacher.

 

''Chae Kyung-ssi ! Stand outside the class until school end !'' The teacher yell at me and make all the eyes on my class look at me.

Minah look worried when she look at my condition. 

Great. I was thrown out of class by my teacher. I stand outside the class and do nothing.

 

Tao P.O.V

I walk with Chen to cafe  to find something that can make us full. We walk together while have a good chat. 

I walk along the corridor and see Chae Kyung outside her class. I tried to ignore her but failed. 

I ask Chen to walk to cafe first and tell him that I need to washroom. 

He just nod like a good boy and walk alone to cafe.

I make my way to Chae Kyung and I see many students run away from me in fear.

Am I too scary? Ahhh..Whatever..

 

''Hey..'' I look at her.

''Tao ge..'' She smile a bit when she look at me.

''Punishment?'' I ask her but she just nod.

''Hey..Anything happen?'' I ask her

Once again she just shook her head not wanting to talk to me.

 

*Is she alright?* 

 

''Okay then..I'll go..''I say and hope that she will speak but she end with nod her head weakly.

 

I really hope that she will tell me if she had a problem. Maybe I can help her. 

 

No one P.O.V

 

*Sorry Tao ge..I'm not in my mood to talk today or tomorrow maybe a month or forever*