Chapter 27:Playing

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 27: Playing

 


 

Today school end early so I decided to walk around a park before walk home. As I pass by basketball court I heard a familiar voice call me.

 

Tao's P.O.V

After school end , we decided to play a basketball near our apartment. 

 

''Since we have 12 members , we should split to two teams. '' Chanyeol said.

''Lay , Chen ,Xiumin, Kris ,Luhan and I will be in EXO-M team while Suho, Chanyeol,Baekhyun, Kai , Sehun and D.O will be in EXO-K team.'' I suggest.

 

They just nod and we start to warm up our body before we start to play. After I've finish with my warm up, I walk to Kris car and take a ball. As I want to go back at the boys , I saw Chaekyung . Without I'd realize a big smile curve on my face. 

I think the boys wouldn't care if Chaekyung is here right? 

 

''Kyung ah..'' I call her and she quickly turn around, looking for a voice's owner. 

''Tao ge.'' She look at me . I waved at her and she come to me. 

''What are you doing here?'' I ask her.

''Just walking around this park.'' She smile.

''We're playing a basketball. Wanna take a look?'' I hold her hand and guide her to the basketball court.

''Wow..Look like we have a guest.'' Chen said and all my members look at me.

''Hi..'' My girl said awkwardly since she's not that close with EXO.

 

All of them greet my girl and ask her to sit at the bench behind a tree. She just obey with their words and make her way to the bench .

We start to play like there's no more tomorrow. Maybe for others that don't know us will think that we play roughly only to win this game . But for us , we're having fun with other members. 20 minutes pass and Kris tell us to stop playing and have a rest. We're agreed with him and they all decided to grab a drinks at the convenience shop. 

''Buy me a drink too.'' I said while make my way to chaekyung.

She look at me and she quickly take out her handkerchief from her pocket.

 

''Here..you're sweat a lot.'' She hand me her handkerchief. I take it and wipe my sweat away from my face. 

''Thanks.'' I smiled. She just nod and suddenly she grab my hand.

''Ge..I want to play a basketball too.'' She look at me with her puppy eyes. 

How could I say no when she attack me with her cute puppy eyes.

''But we're play roughly..'' I mumble. She pout as she heard my answer. 

''Okay, let's play. Only the two of us'' I said. I will try my best not to play roughly with my girl.

''Okay! '' She quickly run to the basketball court and grab a ball. 

No one P.O.V

 

I run to the basketball court and grab a ball. Tao smile and run toward me. Actually, I don't know how to play a basketball at all. 

 

''Ahhh..gege..'' I shout as Tao slowly snatch the ball away from me.

''Come , snatch back this ball from me.'' He said as he hand me a ball. I run toward him and about to grab the ball. He already throw the ball in the basket. 

''Yay !'' He throw his fist in the air.

 

I quickly take a ball when it's bounced toward me. 

When Tao realized that I have the ball , he quickly run to me and try to steal the ball again from me. I run like crazy to the basket and about to throw it but Tao quickly backhug me. 

 

''Yahh..you're play trick.''I shout as he start to tickled me. I struggle in his embrace and he quickly steal the ball away from me.

''I'm the winner.'' Tao said playfully as he's already throw a ball in the basket.

''I don't wanna play anymore.'' I make my way to the bench.

 

Tao's P.O.V

My girl look angry since she never get a chance to throw the ball in the basket. I feel guilty and I follow her to the bench. She look away when she realized that I had approach her.

 

''Mianhae kyung ah.'' I try to make aegyo toward her but it's didn't work. How can a gangster like me make an aegyo at this time. I feel burden since I'm not a kind of person that can persuade well.

''Are you still angry at me?''I look at her and make her facing me.

''Hmm..''She simply reply.

''I'm sorry.'' I try pull my girl in my embrace and tickled her. This is the only way to make her smile again.

She giggled slowly in my embrace and that's time I know that she already feel better.

''Arraseo.I'll forgive you'' She said and hug me.

I smile and hug her back. I broke the hug as I feel someone is watching us.