Chapter 28: Never realized

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 28 : Never realized

 


 

Tao's P.O.V

I broke the hug since I felt someone is watching us.

 

''Kyung ah, I think it's already late. You want me to send you home?'' I look at my girl.

''No. I wanna watch you and EXO play a basketball.'' She said.

 

I just nod and I feel my uneasy feeling, telling me that something bad happened will happened.

I look around and something caught my attention. There's someone behind that shady tree.

 

*Is that EXO?*

 

I about to go to that shady tree but someone hold my hand.

 

''Ge..lets play again. This time let me win .'' She said cutely.

''hmm.'' I simply reply as I saw that person try to go away.

''Wait here.'' I said to my girl and run to that person . As I reach to that shady tree , that person already gone.

 

*Who's that?* That words keep ask me in my mind.

 

''Gege..'' My girl run to me and clung onto my arm.

 

I smile at my girl and hold her hand tightly . We walk to the bench and sit there.

''We will play next time because I feel a bit tired now.'' I lied.

Her pretty smile drop when she heard my answer but she try make a fake smile to me.

''Hmm..It's okay ge..we will play next time.'' She look down.

No one P.O.V

 

I just look down , playing with my fingers.

''Wow, there's a couple here.'' Luhan walk to us and the rest of EXO cheer happily behind him.

 

Tao glare at Luhan and Kai walk to him. Kai whispered something to him and his face suddenly changed. I look at Tao and try to hear their conversation but Suho grab my hand.

 

''Hey Tao's girl, you wanna play a basketball with us?'' Suho oppa ask me. I nod slowly since I know that they won't allow me to heard Tao and Kai's conversation.

 

We walk to the basketball court and Chanyeol oppa throw a ball to me.

 

''Catch it Kyung ah.'' Chanyeol shout . I quickly grab that ball and bounce it like a six-years-old kid.

The boys keep laugh at me and they try to snatch the ball away from me. They really play roughly.

Xiumin oppa snatch the ball away from me and they start chased after Xiumin oppa. Once the ball had been throw in the basket , Kris take that ball and throw it to me.

I didn't realized the ball come to my way since my attention only for Tao .

BAM !

The ball landing at my face and bounce away. I feel a hot liquid flow in my nose. 

 

''Are you okay Kyung ah?'' Kris run to me and wipe the blood away at my nose. I just nod and my eyes never leave Tao. He seems never realized that something happened here.

Kris help me to sit at the bench and the rest come to me. They look worries. 

 

''It's okay guys.It didn't hurt at all'' I lied as I try my best to hold my tears from flow on my cheek.

After Kris treat my wound , Tao and Kai walk toward us.

''You guys go back first, I will walk with my girl to her home.'' Tao said to and they just nod.

''Let's go, I will walk with you to your home.'' Tao said and hold my hand. It's seems like he never realized what just happened to me

 

We walk home without talk to each other. Tao keep look around and sometimes he will held my hand tightly.

''Ge..are you okay?'' I look at him.

He didn't reply my question instead he keep turn back and looking for something.

''Ge !!'' I shout at him.

''What?'' He seems a bit frustrating 

''Nothing.'' I said and look away. 

We pass by a dark alley and someone stop us. 

 

Tao's P.O.V

Kai tell me that he saw Junhyung around the park . I feel a bit worried since Junhyung keep wandering around. I need to protect my girl.I don't want something bad happened to her again. I know that Junhyung still keep his revenge to me. I saw that my girl play happily with EXO and I just let her play . I just stand beside Kris's car and look around.After I saw that they already stop playing ,I walk to them and approach my girl.Her eyes look teary but I don't take it serious. I thought she only feel tired so I just ignore it.I tell EXO that I want to walk with my girl and they just agreed with my words. 

I know that EXO also don't want anything happened to my girl. 

We walk home together and I keep looking for Junhyung . Maybe he still wandering around .My girl keep talk to me but I just ignore her and keep focusing on searching for Junhyung . I don't want my girl feel insecure when she's with me. 

Soon , we reach at a dark alley and someone stop us. I hold my girl's hand tightly and try to be brave.