Chapter 24: Anything for you

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 24: Anything for you

 


 

Tao P.O.V

She fell asleep in my embrace. Her face so innocent and cute.I lay her on the bed and hold her hand gently.

 

''Get well soon baby.'' I kiss her forehead.  Suddenly ,someone knock the door.

''Can I know Lee Chaekyung's parents phone number?'' The doctor look at me.

 

*How can I know her parents's number, she never told me.*

 

I look at my baby and try to find her phone. I saw her phone beside her bed. I take it and search for her parents's number. As I find her dad's number , I quickly tell the doctor.

 

''Thanks young man, I'll inform her parents about her condition.'' The doctor smile at me and leave the room.

 

 

Mr.Lee (Chaekyung's dad) P.O.V

Ring ring..

''Honey can you answered my call. I'm busy now.'' Mr.Lee shout from downstairs.

''Okay honey.'' Mrs. Lee reply.

 

''Yeoboseyo..'' Mrs.Lee said.

''This is Lee Chaekyung's guardian?'' A guy voice said.

''Hmm..maybe.'' Mrs.Lee answered, a bit annoying.

''This is important. I'm a doctor from Hospital S, your daughter in a weak condition because-

''I don't want to know and for your information, this is not important as you thought.'' Mrs. Lee cut the doctor and hang up.

 

''Who is the caller?'' Mr.Lee ask his wife.

''Wrong number.'' Mrs.Lee rolled her eyes and make her way to her room.

 

No one P.O.V

 

I rub my eyes as I feel something hold my hand tightly. It's Tao's hand. I smile when I look at Tao's sleeping face . He's still here, waiting for me. 

 

''You're awake?'' Tao said and look at me with his sleepy eyes. So cute .

''Yes..You're still here..I thought you're already back home.'' I said .

''Of course I'm still here..Take care of my baby..How can I leave you alone here.'' Tao caressed my cheek.

 

My cheek feel hot as I heard a word 'baby' from Tao. Tao called me his baby. 

 

''Is it hurt?'' Tao point at my shoulder.

''Hmm..a little bit..'' I pout.

''Really? Come I'll heal your shoulder'' Tao come closer to me and kiss my shoulder gently. 

''Feel better?'' Tao look at me.

''Yes. It's feel better now.'' I smile.

 

Tao P.O.V

She's blush when I called her baby. I will do anything to protect her even I need to put myself in risk . I tell her to have some sleep and she did. After she's already drift in her dreamland safely , I decide to take a nap too. Suddenly , my phone's ring.

 

''Tao , how about her condition?'' Chen asked me.

''Good .'' I simply reply.

''Can we visit her?'' Chen said.

''yes..but not now.She already sleep.'' I look at my baby.

''Arraso, we'll go later.'' Chen said and hang up.

 

I sit beside her bed and fell asleep while hold her hand . 

 

I wake up as my back hurt so much. I'd realize that I sleep in sit condition. I pat my back and look at my baby. She's still sleep.

''Anything for my baby..'' I smile and look at the watch on the wall.

 

It's already night and we're not eat anything since this morning. I decided to find something that can full our tummy. I walk to the near shop to buy a dinner for us and leaving my baby with a nurse. After finish buy something for dinner, I walk to her room and found out that she's already awake.

 

''Time for dinner.'' I smile as I point a food that I'd buy.

''Waa..Gege jjang !'' She look at me with her wide eyes and clap her hand.

 

I know she must feel hungry since she didn't eat anything.

 

We eat together and sometimes I will feed her. Soon, we've finish with our dinner and she must take her medicine. The nurse said that I need to stay outside since they want to clean my baby's wound on her shoulder. I just obey and wait for my baby outside the room. 

 

*Get well soon Chaekyung ah.*