Chapter 23: Tao's P.O.V

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 23: Tao's P.O.V

 


 

 

"Don't worry Tao, everybody will die one day..'' Junhyung smirk.

 

As he pull the trigger , someone run to my direction and push me hardly.

 

''Gege..Look out.'' I heard a familiar voice shouting.

 

BAM !

The sound of shot ring in my ear . I quickly turn back and saw Chae Kyung's lifeless body . My eyes become wide and my leg become weak. Junhyung quickly make his escape before EXO could catch him. I walk slowly to Chae Kyung and kneel down. I put her head on my lap and she hold my hand .

 

"Gege..Are you okay?'' She smile.

 

I can't speak anything as my heart broke into pieces when I see her shoulder full of blood. I quickly lift her bridal style and make my way to my car.

 

"Guys , go to hospital now.'' I shout and put ChaeKyung in my car gently. She bite her lip as she's hold the pain on her shoulder without crying. I know she don't want make me worried and she keep smile when I look at her.

EXO quickly make their way to Kris and Suho's car. They follow my car to the hospital. I drive like crazy when I saw ChaeKyung's tear.I know she can't hold it anymore. We've broke the rules on the road and keep cut the lines. 

Soon , we've arrived at the hospital. The doctor bring her to the patient room and treat her wound. EXO and I just wait outside the room since we're not allowed to enter that room.

 

"Tao..don't worry, she will be alright.'' Chen tap my shoulder. I just nod and EXO keep encourage me that she will be safe.

 

*Thanks guys*

 

After we saw the doctor leave Chaekyung's room , we quickly enter her room.

 

"Gege..'' She called me with her cute voice.

"Are you okay ? Is it hurt? '' I look at her shoulder.

"I'm okay..'' She smile

''Pabo..why you're there? why you push me? why?'' I shot a question to her.

 

She just stay silent and look down, avoiding my gaze.

 

''Don't do that again,arraso? I'm worried to death.'' I hug her gently. She hug me back and cry in my embrace.

 

I wipe her tear and she leaned her head on my shoulder. She looks so weak and pale. I hope this only my nightmare. I don't want ChaeKyung hurt because of me. This is all my fault. Even she's keep say ''I'm okay'', I know she's not.

 

''Baby..I'm sorry..From now on, I won't let you hurt" I said in my heart.