Chapter 25 :That incident

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 25 : That incident

 


 

Tao P.O.V

After the nurse done treat her wound, I walk to her room and the nurse come to me.

 

''Excuse me,..mr..

''Tao'' I simply reply

''Mr Tao ssi, you can bring her home and please make a payment at the main counter.'' The nurse said and leave the room.

I look at chaekyung and she smile at me. I make my way to her and hold her hand.

''Kyung ah, you can back home today.'' I smile.

''Really? Great. I hate stay at hospital.'' She pout.

 

I help her to get off from the bed and lead her to my car. 

''Wait here, I need to settle something before that.'' I said to her and make my way to the main counter, to pay her treatment bills.

End of P.O.V

 

After Tao gege disappear from my sight, I lean at the passenger seat and look outside the window. There's a kids with their parents , walk out together.

 

''I want a happy family too.'' I sigh and play with my finger.

 

I look outside the window again and something caught my attention. I got out from Tao's car and walk to the mini ice-cream shop beside his car.

 

''Should I buy for Tao too?'' I search for his favorite flavor . I smile as I find mine and his favorite flavor. 

 

Tao P.O.V

The payment is very slow and annoying. I keep waiting for my turn since many people want to make their payment too. 

 

''Aish..I hate to wait.'' I mumble alone while keep looking at my car, to make sure that my girl is safe there.

 

Finally ,it's my turn to make a payment and I'd buy some medicine to chaekyung. The medicine's price so expensive but it's for my girl. I'm willing to buy anything for her.

I leave the hospital and search for my car. 

 

''Ahh..There is it.'' I walk to my car but I stop when I saw a big lorry crash into my car. The driver seems to lose control and 

 

BUMP

 

He's crashed my car with his big lorry. 

I run to my car and I can feel something hot flow on my cheek. My girl still in my car waiting for me.

 

''No..This is not true.'' I run to the passenger seat to find my girl and many of people there block me. They keep tell me that it's too dangerous to go near the crashed car .

''Move..My girl is still in there.''I shout my lung out while the tears keep flow on my cheek fastly. 

 

Suddenly, someone tap my shoulder and I just ignore it. I keep search for my girl in my crash car. 

''gege..'' I heard a familiar voice and I quickly turn back.

''gege..I'm here..'' She smiled at me while holding ice-cream. I look at her and hug her tightly

''Are you okay? Are you hurt? '' I shot many question to her and scan her body. 

''Ge..I'm okay..'' She pull me to get up 

''Aishh..you're scared me..I feel very relieved that you're okay and nothing bad happened to you.'' I caressed her cheek. 

The drunk driver that crashing my car already make his escape.

 

I look at my destroy car and sigh. I will settle this later. I hold her hand and we walk to the bus station.

I guess we need to take a bus since my car is fully destroy. She look at me and handed an ice-cream. How can I eat when something bad happened to me and my heart about to stop when I think my girl is still in my car that time. I smile to her and take the ice-cream.

''Ge, your car?'' She look at me in worried face and her ice-cream slowly.

''It's okay.My car is not that important . You are more important for me.I will buy a new one tomorrow.'' I smile at her and she blushed.

''Mianhae gege, you must feel worried when you think I'm still in your car when the lorry crashed your car just now.'' She look down.

''It's okay..yeahh..I'm scared to death when I think you're still in my car . I will never forgive myself if you're still there.'' I hug her. She hug me back.

 

Thanks god for save my girl.

 

We wait for the bus to come .Soon, the bus arrived and we're boarded the bus to our house. I saw an empty seat at the back and guide my girl to that seat. She lean on my shoulder and intertwined our finger.

''I promise I will always be beside you when you need me and to protect you.'' I said 

''Ge..the ice-cream shop is the one who protect me.'' She chuckled.

I smile to her and feel that I'm really useless when I can't protect her.

''But ge, you're already safe me .You're the one that always be beside me when I feel insecure. ''She smile.

I pull her body to lean on my shoulder and rest my chin on her head.

 

Finally , the bus stop at the last station and I walk with her to her house. Soon, we arrived at her house and she look at me.

''Bye ge..Thanks for today.'' She smile.

I nod and handed to her the medicine that I've bought from the hospital.

''Don't forget to eat it.'' I said and kiss her forehead before leaving. She blush a bit and waved at me. After I've make sure that she's already get in her house , I make my way to my apartment.

 

After I've arrived my apartment , I stop at the near shop to buy something for the boys to eat. I know they're always hungry.

 

''Here, something delicious.'' I handed to Baekhyun since he's the one who always open the door for me. 

''Don't forget to share with the boys too.'' I shout and dash in my room.

''Are you okay?'' Lay walk to me as he saw my tired face.

''No..something bad happened to me today.'' I sigh.

''Really? What happened to you?''He look at me.

''My car destroy.'' I look at him.

''How can?'' He sit beside me. I tell him about the incident this morning and his face change, I know he worried about me.

''Then you plan to buy a new car tomorrow?'' He said. I nod and he tap my shoulder.

''It's not too bad since your girl's safe from that accident.'' Lay smile and leave my room.

''Yeahh..I just want my girl safe from that accident.'' I said and fell asleep.