Chapter 22: Beat

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 22 : Beat

 


 

Tao P.O.V

 

As I saw Kris's car heading to me, I quickly run to his car and open the passenger door. I hop on the seat and Kris look at me with are-you-okay- look. I just smile at him. Our journey full of silent since Kris does not talk much.

 

''Ahh..Tao..'' Kris broke the silent 

''Why?'' I said 

''You know..Junhyung bring his gang this morning and they beat Suho and Xiumin.'' Kris mumble.

''Really? What with that jerk?'' I look at Kris.

''I don't know , maybe we should settle with them tomorrow'' Kris said in anger tone.

''Okay..We'll beat them.'' I smirk.

 

Soon, we arrived at our apartment. Kris and I walk to the living room and EXO seems like planning something. 

''Hey..'' I greet them.

''Tao , come here..'' Lay called me and I walk to him.

''Junhyung want to meet us tomorrow so, we plan to beat Junhyung and his gang tomorrow at the old factory . Are you join?'' Lay ask me.

''Of course. '' I smirk.

 

After we've finished with our awesome plan , we decided to take a nap since tomorrow we really need our energy to beat Beast. 

No one P.O.V

 

I stay at Minah's house tonight and I didn't tell omonim or appa. I guess they really don't care about me anymore. We have a dinner before sleep. 

 

''Kyung ah..are you sure you don't want to tell your stepmom and dad about you won't back home tonight?''Minah lay beside me.

''No..why would I?'' I smile.

''Okay .'' She tickle me .

''Yahhhh..Stop.'' I tickle her back and we start to laugh until we drift in our dreamland.

 

-

 

''Kyung ah..wake up..'' Minah said while clean her bed.

''5 minutes.'' I simpy reply.

''12345..It's already 5 minutes , wake up now.'' She giggle

''Aishh..this girl..'' I mumble. She just ignore me and make her way to the kitchen.

 

I rub my eyes and yawn a few times. I walk to the bathroom and take a bath. After done, I put on my uniform and make my way to the kitchen.

 

''Wow..seems like we will eat a delicious breakfast today.'' I look at our meal.

''Of course . Have a sit and enjoy your meal.'' Minah chuckle

''Thanks.I'll eat well..'' I shout happily.

 

After we've done eat, we walk to the school. Today ,I want to spend time with Tao gege since I felt bad for leaving his alone at the Block B. I walk to Tao's class and I can't find Tao or EXO. Did they also late today?

I walk back to my class and lesson start like usual. 

 

Tao P.O.V

Today, EXO do not attend to school .Luhan and Sehun bring a small weapons with them while D.O and Chanyeol grab a gun in my drawer.

 

''Yah.Don't need bring a gun..We are facing with Tao's cousin. Not a stranger.'' Baekhyun said.

 

D.O and Chanyeol nod and they put back a guns to my drawer and grab a small weapons.

We go to an old factory that Junhyung always hang with his gang  and bring some small weapons. For our safety. About 5 minutes, we saw Junhyung's car and another 2 cars follow his car. I bet he will bring his others gang. He get out from his car with his gang. 

 

''Hey Tao, I know you will bring your 12 slave right? '' He smirk.

''What on earth are you talking about? Slave ? You don't know the meaning of friends?'' I almost burst out my anger but Chen stop me.

''Wow..relax..Seems like our little Tao almost burst out his anger?'' He laugh and the rest of his jerk fellow laugh at me.

''So , I'll bring my 20 gangs to beat you guys. Awesome right?'' Junhyung smirk.

''Just bring it on ,jerk.'' I shout at him.

 

 

His gang stand behind us and start to stretch their arm ,trying to make us scare. Junhyung look at his gang and gesture something.

Suddenly , his sidekick attack us with knife. Fortunately , we also bring our weapons. We start to fight and Junhyung just stay in his car. What a coward. Half of his fellow already get injured and surrender . I look at my members and found no one get injured. I know since my members can fight really well.

I walk to Junhyung's car and yell at him to get out and apologize to Suho and Xiumin.

 

''Junhyung, just surrender now. Half of your fellow already run away. '' I smirk

''Really? '' He get out from his car and smirk at me.

''So, just surrender now and kneel down to apologize to my members.'' I look at him.

''Why should I?'' He smirk at me

 

He walk near me and point a gun at my face. My member seems panicked and surrounded him.

 

''If you guys come near, I will kill him.'' He smirk at EXO.

 

I startled a bit since I really don't have any idea that he will brings a gun too. EXO tell me that we don't need to bring our gun but just bring our small weapon.After all, Junhyung is my cousin and I can't kill him even we involved in fight. I mean how can I dare to kill my cousin right?

 

''Don't worry Tao..Everybody will die one day.'' He smirk.