Chapter 7 : Who is that guy?

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 7 : Who is that guy?

 


 

I rub my eyes and strecth my hand . As I can see , I'm not in my room but I'm on a couch . I remembered that I'm sleep at Tao's apartment and remembered about incident last night . 

''I just don't wanna play with Leo ? Why he need to tell to omonim , now , I need to make a plan to get in my house'' I mumble alone 

I quickly wake up and see a watch that hang in the wall . 

''OMO , It's already 6.45 a.m. , I need prepared myself to go to school . '' I still mumble alone .

Tao and already wake up and prepared them self to go to school . Tao look at me and come near to me .

''Come on , I'll send you home to get your uniform .'' 

''Ahh..It's okay , I will back home by myself .'' I give him a tiny smile .

''Okay ,If you wish it . Then , see you at school.'' He walk away.

 

I quickly leave Tao's apartment and run fast as I can toward my house . I see omonim and appa in front a gate . I startled and quickly hide in the drain to make sure that omonim and appa can't see me. Soon , they leave the house and I make my way to my house . Leo already go to his kindergarten with omonim and appa . I feel a bit jealous toward Leo . 

Without waste my time , I quickly go to wash room and wear my uniform school. 

 

''Ahh..I can't eat my breakfast since it's already 7.00a.m.'' I keep whine in front a main door . I lock my door and run like idiot toward my school . As I reach there , the school gate already close . The guard won't open it and walk away . 

''I can't take this anymore . Mr. Choi will angry at me if he know I'm late .'' I complain to myself . 

''Mr.Choi is a bad teacher ?'' A guy's voice ask me .

''Yeaaahh. You know , he is a worst teacher ever , he's ugly , always bad mood and....**Waitt..I think I have heard and familiar with that voice** '' I immediately silent when I realised that voice .

''HAHAHAHA...UGLY? WORST? '' He said while pull my ear hardly .

**OH NO! The guy that ask me is MR.CHOI **

''Yahhhh..you little bastard..You!!! What you say just now ? !@#$%^^&&**() '' He keep curse at me while drag me to his office fiercely . 

''Mr.Choi , mianhae . I don't mean it , moreover ,I'm not as bad as you think .'' I keep apologize to him but he ignore me .

''Sit here ! '' 

''Umm..'' I don't dare to look at him , I just look down while playing with my finger .

''Here ! Write an essay . The tittle is 'My handsome discipline teacher is Mr. Choi' .'' He said seriously

Waitt..How can he be handsome ? As I can see , his face like a...... whatever . I hold my laughter and take a pen . 

I start to make an essay while hold my laughter from burst out . I lift my head a little bit . I can see Mr.choi in front of me . 

It's so awkward because he stand at the wall while leaned on it , wearing a black spectacle and keep ruffled his front hair. 

I can't hold my laughter and I burst my laugh in front of him . 

''YAAAH....LEE CHAE KYUNG !'' 

I think he gonna mad at me but 

''I know you never look a handsome guy face to face right ? So that , you suprised and burst into laugh because you are grateful to have the most handsome discipline teacher in the world right ?'' He smirk

**What on earth he thinking right now? He's more like clown..**

I chuckle and nod . **Should I praise him , so that , I can escape from this creepy punishment?**

''Waaa.Mr.Choi , I never knew ,I have a hands..hands....handsome teacher like yo..you..in this school'' I said while hold my laughter .

''Really? Finally, you realize that I'm the most handsome teacher in this school.'' He said while pretend wipe his tear.

''Mr.Choi , can I go to my class? '' 

''Absolutely no!'' 

''But..Mrs.Lee like a guy that kind toward her student . '' I said without thinking twice.

''Ehemm..Okay , you can go now . '' He said with a gentleman voice.

I reach at my class and see that a teacher already teach in front . I quickly go to a back door and crawl like a cat . I crawl and crawl but stop when I see a shoes in front of me . **I'm die**

I lift my head and saw a scary and fiercely eyes in front of me . I quickly stand up and bow at the teacher . All of the students in my class laugh at me .

''SHUT UP ! '' They become silent when the teacher yell at them .

''Mian .'' I say in lower voice.

''What's your name ,Miss..'' He said while hold his anger .

''emm..emm..Lee..Bo...Mie..'' I lied .

Once again , all my classmate burst into laugh when they heard my fake name .

''Okay ! YOU ! Get out from my class . Who's in this class don't want to learn ! GET OUT NOW !'' The teacher said while give his death glare to me. 

All of my classmate and me get out from his class . So , the annoying teacher will keep quiet and regret for a decision that he made . 

''Yahh..Chae Kyung , why are you so late ! '' Minah scold me .

''Mian , Mr.Choi never let me go from his punishment .'' 

We giggle and walk to cafe but 

Bump !

''Mian..mian '' I bumped with someone .

''It's okay , Are you okay?'' He said while look at me .

''I'm okay.''

''Okay .'' He walk away . 

I just bump with a handsome guy and he's so kind . Minah keep teased me with that guy . But who is the guy I just bump ? It seem like he's my senior and new here because I've never see the guy before . 

When we arrive at the cafe , I see Tao and his friend , Kris come to me. 

''Heyy girls..''Tao smirk

**I can't talk to Tao since Minah like Tao very much .What should I do?**

''Hi oppa'' Minah said excitedly

I just bow and avoid from looking at Tao . 

Tao grab my hand and bring me at his class . Minah suprised and she froze at the cafe.

''Yahh..Let me go..'' I said while look away.

''Hey , Why you act like this?'' He said while look at me 

''emm..Tao gege , mian but I can't love you '' I can't be selfish right ? I do this because I don't want to make Minah sad.

''Why?'' He said while hold his chest. 

''Mian..''I run away and leave his class .

 

Tao P.O.V

I see Chae Kyung and her friend at cafe . I don't know why but my heart keep beating like crazy when I see her . She turn at me and I can see a flower falling around her . Am I crazy? I ask Kris to greet our junior ,Kris agree with me since he know about Chae Kyung .

We go to them and greet them . My eyes keep looking at her face . I don't know but I find that she so cute and beautiful . She seem not happy when Kris and me greet them . I grab her hand and bring her at my class . She keep struggling , so I let go of her hand . 

She quickly say that she can't love me . As I can see , her face full of worries . When I heard that word ,I can feel that someone has stab my heart a couple time . It's hurt so much . I never feel this feeling before . I hold my chest while keep look at her . 

She quickly apologize to me and run away from my class . Once again , I can feel my heart full of bleed and it's hurt so much but waiitttt. How can gangster like me become weak in front of this girl ? I shook my head for a few times and go to Kris who was wait at me at the stairs . 

End of P.O.V

 

I quickly run toward Minah who still froze at cafe . I try to smile and hold her hand . 

''Come on Minah , we need to -

My word have been cut off since Minah act weirdly at me . She let go of her hand from me and give me her death glare . 

I can't say any word since i'm still shocked with Minah's action just now . Her eyes become red and start to watery . I know I have make a mistake because Minah have tell me that she like Tao . How can I explain to her about Tao and me ?