Chapter 1 : New mom

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 1 : New mom

 


 

''Appa ! I don't want a stepmother.'' I shout while tapping my foot. My heart thump crazily as I heard dad's suggestion about he's going to get a new 'mom'.

''Chae Kyung ah, your new mom will love you and take care of you .So, don't worry. Everything will be alright.'' Dad pats my head while walk to his car to brought a new 'mom' for me.

 

I really don't want a new mom ,waittt...I mean a stepmother. All stepmother never love their stepchild. I make my way to my room and close the door firmly. This is wrong, I can't betray to my real mom. Plus, I didn't need a new mom like how dad's suggests. I lay on my bed and think about my life ,I mean my future when I have a stepmother. I close my eyes and hope this a dream. 

 

''Chae Kyung ah..'' Appa shout from downstairs . I startled and quickly stroll to appa's direction. As I can see, there are a woman and a little boy stand beside appa. I take a glanced at appa and he smile at me.  

 

*This must be my stepmother, but who is the little boy beside appa, why he's holding appa's hand? Don't tell me that he is my..stepbrother* I whisper in my heart.

 

''Chae Kyung , this is your mom .'' Appa said while point at the woman beside him. She smile at me and comes near me. She kiss my forehead and said that she will be a good mom for me. I just give her a tiny smile. 

''And, who is this ?'' I point at the little kid who was give a death glare to me. I can tell that this kid really hate me. 

''This is your new brother. His age is 7 years old , so please take care of him , arraso?'' Appa said while push the little kid slowly to me. 

''Annyeong noona, I'm Leo. '' He stands in front of me and pretends to bow at me. I bow back at him since my dad keep looking at my direction.

''Yeahh...Our family will be a happy family in this world '' Appa said while hugging three of us . Suddenly , I feel something pain on my waist. I take a look and it's 'mom's' hand . She pinched my waist so hard and give me her death glare. I don't know why she's acting like that. I quickly let out from appa's hug and see 'mom' . She looks likes try to say something to me but I can't understand since she just move her lips without make any sound. It's pretty scary . 

 

''Appa, I'm in my room if you wanna find me.'' I quickly run to my room. When I enter my room , I quickly lock my room. The uneasy feeling keep lingering in my mind.

''Is she just acting behind appa that she's a good 'mom'.I still can't believe it when I remember about her face just now . It's like she annoyed at appa when appa hug her , she also seem like she really hate me . I don't know why but I need to investigate it '' I said to myself while look at the ceiling . Waitttt...Appa need to go to his work in a moment , that's mean I need to stay with my stepmother and my stepbrother.

OH GOD! 

 

I went down to the kitchen because I hear appa's voice there . I go to appa and he already want to go to his work. Appa kiss my forehead and do the same at my 'mom' and 'brother' . He waved at us and leave the house. I glared at 'mom' and she comes near me . She grabs my hair and asks me to cook for her and her son. I really don't know how to cook since appa always buys our meals at restaurant when omma gone. 

 

''Omonim , I..I can't cook.'' I said while look down.

''Ahh...I'm hungry now ! I don't care. Go buy something now ! ''She yells at me while Leo keeps whine because he also hungry too . 

 

I quickly take a money on the table and wear my hoodies. I make my way to front door . Before I go , 'mom' said that she wants an expensive food. She thinks I'm her slave or what? But still, I can't said anything because when appa not at home, she will be a queen.

Soon , I leave my house and make my way to the expensive restaurant . I see a group of guy near the alley, they keep look at my direction. I don't know why but I just ignored them and enter the expensive restaurant.

 

EXO P.O.V

''Hey guys , want to play something interesting ?'' Chen ask . 

''Interesting ? how ? Fight with others group that think they are awesome ? '' Luhan giggles.

''It's up to you.'' Tao said, not interesting with Chen's suggestion . 

Chen glared at Tao and he's got an good idea .

''Who's the first girl that enter the expensive restaurant there .She will be Tao's girlfriend '' Chen said while points at the restaurant.

All EXO's member except Tao wait for a fat and ugly girl to enter the restaurant , so the girl will be Tao's girlfriend . Tao look away annoyingly but stop at the girl who wear a hoodies walking along the street . His heart beating so fast when he look at the hoodies girl but he just ignored it and look back at .

''Woww..The hoodies girl about to enter the restaurant .'' Chanyeol shouts.

''Nooo..nooo..She can't enter the restaurant, she's too pretty for Tao. Kris said while look at Tao.

Tao smirks and hope the hoodies girl will enter the restaurant .Waittt. *Why I'm hope that she will enter the restaurant* Tao said to himself.

''Andwaeee..'' Kai shouts but the girl already enter the restaurant. Tao clap his hand happily and asked Chen that he need to make that girl fall in love with him. Chen nods and smirks.

''We don't know if the girl will fall in love with him or not since all of people scare when meet us '' 

''Just see , if I can get her or not '' Tao said while glared at the restaurant .