Chapter 32: Final

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 32: Final

 


 

I wake up from my dream as the light of the sun hit my face. I walk to the washroom and prepare myself to school. After finish prepared myself, I quickly go to Leo's room to make sure he already prepared himself.

I walk to the kitchen to make a simple breakfast before we off to school.

 

''Noona, palli. I'm already late to my kindergarten.'' Leo pull my hand and run to the front door.

''Arraso. Breakfast?'' I look at the kitchen.

''No time for breakfast.'' He tie his shoelace.

I just nod and lock the front door. We run to the school and just took about 15 minutes. Leo waved at me before he enter his kindergarten.

 

''What with that kid?'' I mumble alone and make my way to my class.

 

Like usual, Minah will greet me with her high pitched voice and start a nonsense conversation. A few minutes later, Mr.Choi enter our class and the lesson begins.

 

Beep..Beep..

 

I grab my phone and sweep the screen. I got a new message. I about to open it but Mr.Choi look straight toward my direction. 

 

''Lee Chaekyung, what are you doing ?'' Mr.Choi walk to my seat.

I quickly throw my phone in my school bag.

''Nothing, I'm just..looking for my notes.'' I smile awkwardly.

''Please pay attention in my class.'' He said and walk to the front back.

 

I just listen to his words and pay attention to the lesson. I totally forget about the message just now.

About half an hour, the lesson end. 

''Kyung ah, lets go to cafeteria.I'm hungry.'' Minah said happily.

''Arraso.'' I simply reply and grab my phone before walk with Minah to cafe.

 

We sit at the school garden after we've buy our meals. 

''Kyung ah, why Tao oppa and EXO not come to school today?'' Minah look at me while chew her meals.

''Really? I don't know.'' I said as I grab my phone. 

 

*Ahh, someone send me a message just now* 

 

I look at the message. Tao ge?

 

Meet me at Han River after school

 

Only that? I wonder why he's not coming to school today. EXO too. Did they involved in a fight? 

I quickly finish my meals and walk with Minah to our class.

A history teacher enter our class. Minah already land on her dreamland before the teacher enter our class. The time passed very slow. It seems like everything move in slow motion.

 

Tao's P.O.V

Today, I don't feel like I wanna go to school. EXO and me hang out at the cafe nearby our apartment. We keep joking and talk nonsense. Suddenly, I saw Junhyung outside the cafe. 

 

''Yah, where are you going ?'' Suho said and EXO look at me.

''Toilet.'' I lied and pretend to go to toilet. As the member doesn't look at me, I quickly make my way outside the cafe.

''Aigoo, my little cousin is here.'' Junhyung smirk and look at me.

''What make you come here?'' I said.

''I will go to oversea tonight and stay there for two or three years.'' Junhyung said.

''Is that all ?'' I simply reply.

''Yes and please don't miss me.'' Junhyung smirk and suddenly he hug me.

 

I'm shocked with his sudden action and quickly push him.

''Mianhae.'' He whisper to me and leave me dumbfounded.

I just nod and make my way to my member. He is my cousin after all. I can't hold a grudge to him even he already made a huge mistake to me.

 

''Tao, are you serious with chaekyung?'' Luhan ask me.

''Of course. Why ?'' I look at him.

''Nothing, we just remember when we first met her.'' Sehun and Kai said. I just smile when I remember those precious memories.

''Let's make something that she will feel very happy today.'' Lay look at me.

I think I always make she feel happy everyday.

''Arraso.'' I smile and we start to discuss about what we going to do today.

No one P.O.V

 

Finally, the school end and I quickly make my way to Han river. There's no one there. Maybe Tao ge will arrived in a moment. I decided to sit at the bench and wait for Tao ge there. Suddenly , I heard Tao's voice . I quickly turn back and found Tao ge and EXO .EXO cheer happily while hold a bunch of balloon. Tao make his way to me and sing a song.

 

If you wish and wish earnestly
Will it come true, like the fairytales?
A never-ending happy ending, happily ever after
I will trust you, protect you and comfort you
I will be on your side
I will never leave your side

EXO- What Is Love

 

Tao's voice sound very serene. After he finish sing that song, he kneel down to me and take out a small box from his pocket.

''What is this?'' I look at the small box.

''Open it.'' He smile

 

I open the small box carefully and find out something sparkle in there. 

''Necklace?'' I take it and look at Tao. I noticed that there was a piece of paper on it. It's written Although I’m lacking, I’m running to you that I loved so much.

He smile and put it around my neck. Suddenly, EXO shout happily and let the balloons fly in the air. It's so beautiful to see the balloons in the air .

 

I'm so touched with their preparation. I quickly hug Tao and EXO keep screaming happily.

''Gumawo gege .'' I whisper to him.

''For what?'' He smile and look at me.

''For everything.'' I said and kiss his cheek.  

 

 

 


A/N: I'm sorry because the ending not too great but I'm happy that it's a happy ending. lol. hoho, anyway, thanks for reading until the last chapter. *Bow. Thank you XD