Chapter 21: The abandon classroom

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 21: The abandon classroom

 


 

''Why?'' I said and look at Minah. She just keep silent and look at me.

''I just see something run behind you.'' Minah whisper at me.

''Yahhh..Don't make me feel scare..It's only your imagination.'' I said while pretend to laugh.

''O..Okay..'' Minah quickly continue clean the window.

 

We clean the room as fast as we can. Suddenly , my vision become dark, like someone close my eyes. I scream loudly without looking at my back and Minah quickly hide under the table.

 

Tao P.O.V

The school end and I decided to walk home with Chae Kyung. I walk to her class but I can't find her. Suddenly, Xiumin and Chen told me that they saw Chae Kyung and her friend walk to discipline room. I just wait for them at school gate.

 

''Tao, we back home first.'' Suho say while Kai waved at me.

''Okay..'' I waved back.

 

It's already late . I decided to check her at discipline room but Mr.Choi said that they already back home. I just nod and about to leave the school but I saw Chae Kyung and her friend at Block B. 

''Why they are on the block B..Isn't it the haunted block that become a rumor recently.'' I talk to myself.

 

I just follow them and saw they hug each other. Cute. I stop when I see they enter one of the abandon classroom. It's pretty dark, moreover , this block has been disconnected electric supply. I just wait for them outside the class but I saw someone running across the class. 

I became a goosebump but I just stay cool. Once again , I saw someone running toward me. I can't see that 'person' clearly because it's so dark. I quickly enter the class because I'm scared. 

They aren't aware of my presence so I decide to put a little prank to my girl.

I close her eyes and she scream like there's no more tomorrow . I quickly turn her body to me. She look pale and shock when she look at me.

 

''Yahh..gege, you scare me .'' She hit my chest . I just smile at her.

''Ohh..Tao oppa, why you're here?'' Minah said while walk to me.

''I wanna help you guys.'' I smile and quickly take a broom.

 

Chae Kyung try to push the table by her own and she ask Minah to help her

 

''Minah ah..Help me push this table please.'' She said in cute tone.

''Sorry kyung ah..I need to clean this first..Why won't you ask Tao oppa to help you.'' She point at me.

''No..I will settle this alone.'' She said in angry tone.

 

*Is she still angry at me?* 

I try to approach her and try to help her but she refuse. 

 

''Kyung ah..You still angry? I'm sorry.'' I hold her wrist. She just ignored me and continue push the table.

I put my hand around her to help her push the table and I can see her cheek turn red.

I smile and try to tickle her to make her laugh. My idea work, she laugh.

 

''Gege..St..stop..'' She hold my hand.

''No..I won't stop until you forgive me.'' I continue tickle her.

''O..Okayyyyy..I forgive you'' She laugh. I smile and feel relief when she already forgive me.

 

We clean the abandon classroom about 2 hours without take a rest.

 

''It's already clean, come on , we gonna back home now.'' Minah said while grab her bag

''Yess..It's already 8 p.m. '' She look at her wristwatch. I just nod and lead them to get out from this block.

 

We walk along the abandon corridor and heard an eerie sound near the lift. They quickly hug my arm when the lift door open. I saw someone at the lift , wearing our school uniform with a long hair and pale face. I just keep silent because I can't tell them. They will scream when they saw what I just saw just now at the lift. 

 

''Yahh..Don't hug my arm too tight.'' I try to broke this creepy situation.

''No..We scared.'' They said in unison.

I just let them hug my arm since I know both of them are chicken-hearted. 

''We will use a stair instead a lift.'' I said and they just nod.

 

We walk downstairs and found an exit way. We saw a pale girl waved at us at the classroom that we've clean just now. They hug my arm tightly and about to cry. I try to act cool and be a gentleman. How can a guy like me show my coward at this time right?

 

''It's okay..It's just our imagination.'' I try to persuade them but they already run away , leave me alone , at the BLOCK B.

 

*Waitt..they just leave me and this is not the right time to be a gentleman*

 

''YAAAAHHHHHHHHHH...DON'T LEAVE ME !'' I scream my lung out and run like a crazy guy.

 

No one P.O.V

 

We stop at the bus station because we really tired. Tao look angry and didn't talk to me.

 

''Gege..mianhae..'' I hold his hand.

''Yahh..Don't do that again, arraso?'' He look at me.

''Arraso ge..'' I smile. He smile too.

''Kyung ah, sleep at my house today. My parent at overseas now. Pleaseee..'' Minah show her puppy eyes to me.

''Okay chinggu ah..'' I smile and hold her hand.

''Ge..We go first..'' I waved at Tao and he waved back while smile.

 

Tao P.O.V

After they dissappear from my sight , I quickly take out my phone and call Kris.

 

''Hello..'' Kris answer my call

''Kris, take me at the station bus near our school, NOW.'' I said 

''You want me to use Suho's car or mine?'' He ask

''You..Hurry up.'' I quickly hang up the call.

 

*How can he still ask me about the car at this time* I shout in my heart .