Chapter 26: That washroom

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 26 : That washroom

 


 

After Tao disappear from my sight, I quickly get in my house and I heard omonim's voice.

 

''So, where are you going this whole day?'' She crossed her arm.

''I'm-

''What happened to your shoulder? Try to get a sympathy from me?'' She cut my word and glare at me. She grab my shoulder and push me hardly until I fell on the floor.

''Omonim..it's hurt.'' I said while hold my shoulder carefully

''Hurt? Is that hurt?'' She drag me in front the main door and point at the door.

''Get out now.'' She state.

''But..It's cold tonight..I don't want to sleep outside.'' I said in lower voice.

''I don't care. Sleep outside tonight and make sure to get in the house at 6 a.m, your dad will back home at that time.'' She smirk.

''Please omonim, I beg to you.I want to sleep at my room tonight.'' I kneel down in front of her and rub my hand together.

''No, just sleep here tonight and don't forget to get in the house at 6 a.m , I don't want your dad think that I'm a bad stepmom.'' She rolled her eyes and locked the main door.

 

I sit in front of the door and hug myself. The cold breeze hit my whole body and make me shiver. Suddenly, I heard someone open the door and I look at the front door, waiting for my stepmom to open it for me and ask me to sleep at my room tonight. But my hope destroy and gone when I saw Leo . 

He come to me and handed me a thick blanket .

 

''Noona, I know you will feel cold since you need to sleep outside tonight.'' Leo said.

''Ahh..Gumawo Leo ah..You're adorable.'' I hug him gently. Leo smile and make his way to my house. 

 

He locked the door and turn off the light at living room. I wrap my body with a thick blanket and I fell asleep in sit condition.

 

I wake up at 6 a.m and quickly get in my house. Seems like everybody still sleep at this time. I run to my room and quickly get a shower. After done, I put my school uniform and grab my bag. My shoulder already heal ,thanks to Tao for buy an expensive medicine for me. I look at my watch.

 

''It's already 7 a.m, I need to go now or else I will late to school.'' I said in happy mode. I don't want to ruin my mood today. 

 

I walk to the kitchen and grab a chocolate bread.

''Sent Leo to his kindergarten too.'' I heard omonim's voice from her room.

I walk towards the main door and find Leo, stand and smile at me outside the house.

''Come on noona.'' He hold my hand and we walk to the school. 

Soon , we've reach Leo's kindergarten and I wave at Leo. 

''Study well.'' I said and kiss his forehead. He smile and hug me tightly.

 

I make my way to my school and walk to my class. Almost all my classmate already arrived at school. 

''Kyung ah..I miss you'' Minah run to me and give me a big hug.

''Me too..'' I hug her back and we giggled together. The teacher enter our class and the lessons start.

 

-

I startled from my daydream when someone poke my cheek. I turn to my side and find Minah smile widely.

''Lunch time !.'' She shout happily and drag me to the cafe. We arrived at cafe and Minah quickly run to buy our meals.

I sit at empty seat and wait for Minah to come. I looked around the cafe and I spot Tao. He look at me and smile.

 

''ta-da ! Our precious meals.'' She chuckled. 

We eat while have a conversation . Minah keep tell me about Luhan oppa and sometimes she will steal a glance at Luhan. 

 

The bell rang as the lunch already finished but we still at the cafe and having a nonsense conversation. 

''Girls, I think you've heard a bell ring right?'' A voice interrupt us.

''Yeah, we already heard it..just swag .''Minah said and keep laughing with me.

 

I turn to look at the voice that interrupt our conversation and my jaw dropped. I kick Minah's leg slowly to give her a signal that we really in a big problem. She understand what I want to tell her and she quickly hold my hand.

''Kyung ah, I think we should go now. The bell already rang right?'' She whisper to me but loud enough to be heard .

''Yes. We should go now.'' I simply reply.

''Girls, you guys already late 45 minutes.'' A voice said with a smirk on his face. Minah hold my hand and we about to run away but a hand grab us .

''Nice try but it's too obvious.'' Mr.Choi smirk.

''Both of you , after school come to my office.'' He said and walk away. 

''Oh no, not detention again.'' I mumble while Minah keep curse Mr.Choi.

 

The time running so fast and school already end. We walk to Mr.Choi's office and dash to his room. 

''Perfect time.'' He look at us.

 

We just bow at him and stand in front of his table, wait for a punishment that he will give.

''Clean the girl washroom at 4th floor.'' He look at us.

''Are you serious Mr Choi..I mean that washroom already been abandoned for 3 years.'' My eye grew bigger.

''Yes. I'm totally serious.'' He said with his innocent face. 

 

We managed to curse him before we go to 4th floor. We become hesitated to enter that washroom but we decided to clean it as fast as we can before the night come.

 

''Yah, Kyung ah, you wanna hear a story.'' Minah look at me while mop the dirty floor.

''Story? '' I look at her.

''Yeah..A few years ago, there's a girl who was beautiful and bubbly.'' She make her way to me.

''Hmm..'' I nod.

''She always being bullied with her friends and teacher.'' She said and continue mop the floor.

''One day, she come to this washroom and decided to suicide because she can't accept her life that always being bullied. She died in a creepy way but all of her friends and her teacher never care about her.'' Minah look at me.

''Yah..why did you tell this story when we're here.'' I feel goosebumps.

''She suicide at the place that you're standing right now.'' She said in lower voice.

''Yahh..pabo..'' I run to her and hug her.

 

Minah chuckled at me and said that was a few years ago. We start clean again and fortunately, we've finished clean that washroom. We run to downstairs and grab our bag. 

 

''See you tomorrow kyung ah..'' Minah waved at me since her dad already come to take her home. I waved back and make my way to my house.