Chapter 2 : Dinner

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 2 : Dinner

 


 

As I leave the restaurant with a food that have been order by omonim and Leo suddenly someone stop me.

 

**Aishh..who is this? I need to go back quickly**

 

I lift my head and saw a tall guy in front of me .

''Excuse me , this is my way '' I said without looking at him .

He smirks and said 

''Hey, I don't know why I'm act like this ,can you accept me be your 'boyfriend'?'' Tao said while look at me.

''Mian, no .'' I said while move to his side since he blocks my front way. What with this guy really.

When he saw me go to his side, he quickly grabs my hand and smile at me awkwardly. 

''Jebal..Be mine '' 

''Mian , first , I don't know who are you and second I really don't know who are you '' I don't know what to say to him, I just say a word that pass in my mind.s 

He giggles and release my hand from his grip.

''Okay..but when we meet again, I will make sure that you become mine.'' 

I quickly make my way to my home, can't bare with this guy anymore.

''What the world with that guy, is he crazy?'' I talk to myself.

 

Tao make his way to s. ''Tao , how can you can't get that girl ?'' Lay  

''Don't worry , I'll make sure that she will falls in me when we meet again soon.'' Tao said while look at Chen who was giggles with Baekhyun.

 

When I arrived at my home , I become scared to enter my own house since my new family is so bad to me. 

I open the front door and I can see Leo standing in front of the door and bows to me.

''Welcome home , noona.'' 

I wonder why he becomes like that but I don't take it serious, being the dumb me, I just think that he start to accept me to become his noona .

I smiled at him and give him a food. 

''Here , your food and omonim's food.'' 

He grabs the food and hold my hand . ''Gumawo noona , you're the best'' He said and hugs me. I hug him back but I feel something on my back. I take a look and 

''YAAHHHH!!!! WHAT IS THIS ?!!'' I keep jumping and screaming when I see a dead lizard on my back .

Leo laughs at me and said 

''Noona pabo ! Mehrong ~~'' He make his escape to the kitchen. 

I throw the dead lizard out from my house with my shoes . OHMYGOD ! How can it be like this ? I really can't believe with this kid.

I about to chase Leo to take a revenge but omonim stop me.

''Yahh..Where you wanna go ?'' Omonim said with an anger tone.

''I..I want to go to my room'' I lied .

''Haha..your room? sorry, but that's not your room anymore. From now on it's Leo's room .'' 

''No way ! That's my room !'' I yell at omonim 

 

SLAPPP !!

 

I rub my cheek slowly since omonim slapped my face. It become red so fast. I hold my watery eyes to make sure that omonim can't see it .She grabs my arm hardly and bring me to a store room.

''Here your new room ! '' She said while throws my stuff .

I fall down and pick up my stuff carefully . 

''Listen , today I wanna go out dinner with my lovely husband , so you must take care of Leo and never make him cry .If I see a precious tear flow on his cheek , I will give you some punishment , arraso ?'' She said while cross her arm .

''Neh ..''I close the door and start to clean up my new room . It's so dirty since it's a store room . 

 

After finished clean my room , I go to downstairs and headed to a kitchen since i'm so thirsty . I open the refrigerator and take some milk . I drink it fastly as I can and keep it back . 

''Ohh. It's already night and omonim will go out with my dad tonight . How relieved..But...waittt..I need to take care of Leo. Poor me. 

As I can see , omonim dress happily and walks to the front door . 

''Leo ah..'' 

''Neh omma.'' 

''I will go now , so be careful arraso ?'' She said while kiss Leo's forehead.

''Arraso omma !'' 

 

She about to make her way to the exit door but suddenly she makes an eye contact with me.

 

''Yahhh..You ! Come here '' She pointed at me 

''Neh.'' I make my way to omonim . 

''Take care of my son. If something happened to my Leo, you will die ! Arraso ?'' She yells at me

''Arraso omonim.'' 

Soon, she leave the house and it's only both of us.

''Noonaaa ..I'm hungry !! Come on, we need to find our dinner '' He whines. 

''I will cook at you '' I said since I'm too lazy to go out 

''No..No...No..You are bad at cooking, if you don't want to find our dinner , I will call omma ''He runs to a table and grab his phone.

''Aishh..Arraso! Wait here. I need to take my purse first !'' I said annoyingly.

He jumps happily like a monkey and it's make me become very annoyed at him.

''Come on !'' I said while hold his hand 

''NO .Don't hold my hand . Your hand so rough like a stone . '' He giggles. 

''Whatever ! '' 

We walk to the chinese restaurant and enter the restaurant , Leo quickly runs to the table near a mini playground . ''Here..here.''

I walk slowly to him and sit there. The table in front of us have a 12 guys and it totally make me uncomfortable. I just ignored it and order our dinner. 

Leo sit beside me and start to whines again .''Noona !! I'm hungry ! My small tummy keep groaning.'' 

''Ishh, shut up ! Our meals will come soon , so just keep quiet '' I'm getting annoyed at him . 

 

''Yahh , Tao , is that a girl that rejected you just now? '' Luhan asked while point at the girl with a little kid beside her. 

Tao quickly lift his head and nod. ''Yess..haha..This is fate'' He said to himself .

 

Our food already come and Leo eats like he doesn't eat for a thousand year. I just look at him with a straight face. How silly am I. After we finished eat our meals, Leo quickly run to the mini playground and play happily. I just look at him and hope that Leo will getting bored and we can go home before it's getting late. Suddenly, I can feel something on my shoulder. When I turn to look at my shoulder , I totally shocked and at this time, I feel like wanna run away from here.