Chapter 19 : Dream or real ?

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 19 : Dream or real?

 


 

I still hope that Leo will awake but Leo still don't want to open his eyes. 

It's already late and I've got many missed call from appa. 

 

*Should I tell appa about Leo?*

 

I sweep my phone's screen and dialed appa's number. My hand shake like crazy and I put my phone to my ear.

 

''Yeoboseyo..'' I said after I heard someone already answer it.

''Umm..Kyung ah , where's Leo? '' He said

''hmm..appa..Leo..he was involved in an accident'' I said in lower voice.

''WHERE'S HE NOW? WHY WON'T YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR LITTLE BROTHER ?!'' He shout at me.

''Hospital B .'' 

 

After I tell appa the hospital location , he quickly hang up my call. I know he'll make his way to here.

 

I walk to Leo's room and hope that he will wake up now and tell me that he's okay. I hold his small hand and cry. 

 

''Please don't die..'' I kiss his forehead slowly .

 

Suddenly , I heard a footstep walking toward Leo's room , I bet that's omonim and appa. I quickly open the door and 

 

BAM !

 

Appa slap my face and push me away from his way. Omonim also do the same thing . I hold my tears and watch omonim and appa's reaction toward Leo.

 

''Aigoo..my baby..Is it hurt?'' Omonim cry. Appa too

''You, Get out now ! I don't want to see you !'' Omonim shout .

 

I just listen to her word and leave Leo's room. I leave the hospital and make my way to my house. I know omonim and appa won't return home until Leo awake. 

 

***********************************************************************************

 

Next morning, I go to school like usual and I'll visit Leo when school end. On my way to school , I saw Tao ge. He make his way to me and smile.

 

''Hey..'' He said

''Ge.. *should I tell him about Leo?*  '' I bit my lip.

''Why?'' He look at me.

''hmm..Leo..Leo won't wake up.'' I cry

 

Tao P.O.V

I wake up early today because I want to go to school with my girl . I tell EXO that I will reach at school first and they just  nod, still in their dreamland. 

I walk at the street and I saw Chae Kyung . She looks sad. 

I greet her and she look at me. At the same time she bit her lip. I ask her what happen , she cry.

 

*How could I react when a girl cry?*

 

She said that Leo won't wake up but why? I still clueless and I don't know what to do. 

 

''It's okay..Leo will wake up '' I said but I don't have any idea what's happened.

''Really? Leo will wake up?'' She look at me.

''Of..Of course..'' I pat her head. 

 

*What just I said? How can I say Leo's not awake when she's show her innocent face at me..but what if Leo's really not awaken* 

 

I shook my head and hold her hand .

''Believe me , Leo will awake..'' I smile.

 

*Again , what just I said?! *

 

We walk to school together and she start to smile . Great. She smile because of my words. But what happen to Leo?

 

Today , lesson just like usual . EXO and me always being called by Mr.Choi , our discipline teacher. 

No one P.O.V

 

After school end , I run as fast as I can to hospital . I arrived at Leo's room and make sure that omonim and appa already back home . I open the door and enter Leo's room .

 

''Leo..noona's here. '' I hold his hand . He still close his eyes. 

 

I smile when I see his innocent face and fell asleep while holding Leo's hand. Suddenly I felt something grip my finger . I rub my eyes and see Leo smile at me . 

 

*Is this a dream or real?*