Chapter 11: The date

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 11 : The date

 


 

After I wake up from my sleep , I quickly wash up and wear a cute dress.

 

 

I open my window and about to jump but someone stop me.

''Kyung ah, where do you want to go?'' Leo ask me while enter my room.

I shock and quickly close my window.

''Leo ah , why are you here?'' I look at him.

''Noona , you want to go out ?'' Leo hold my hand.

 

*Aish, why with this kid.*

 

''Umm..'' I simply reply.

''Come , I'll help you ?'' Leo smile

''Really?'' My eyes become bright.

Leo nod cutely while lead me to the living room.

 

Soon, we arrived at the front door and Leo give me a quick peck at my cheek.
 

*Is he okay?*

I quickly leave my house and see Tao's ferrari car in front my house . He get out from his car and hold my wrist to his car.

 

''Get in the car.'' He smirk

I just follow his word and sit beside him. It's so awkward. Tao didn't say anything and just focus on his driving .

''Emm..Tao ge , where we want to go?'' I said in lower voice.

He smile and only said ''Just wait and see.''

I nod and keep glance at Tao's handsome face.

''Do you obssesed at my face?'' Tao smirk .

 

I quickly look away and hit my head.

*Kyung ah pabo..How can I look at his face until he realized it*

 

Soon , we arrived and Tao get out from his car without wait or open the door for me .

I keep mumble alone and quickly get out from Tao's car and follow Tao's step. Tao turn to me and he ask me to close my eyes.

''Close your eyes.'' He look at me.

''Why? I don't want .How if you'll leave me at here.'' I pout.

''No, I'm not leaving you alone at this place.'' He avoid my eyes.

''I don-

''Aishh..Just close your eyes.'' He raised his voice a bit.

 

I just close my eyes and hold Tao's hand. Suddenly Tao released his hand from mine and just keep silent.

 

Tao P.O.V

She so scared that I might leave her alone at this place until she hold my hand tightly. I ask her to close her eyes and she just follow my word.

How cute.

I lead her gently at the place that I've already prepared this morning. I light the candle on the table. Actually I make a candle light dinner for her.

I bring a cute big box in front of her and I quickly get in the box without make any sound.

She keep said that she want to open her eyes . I just keep silent and smile in this big box.

No one P.O.V

 

''I will open my eyes .'' I said while open my eyes fastly.

''Tao ge, where are you?'' I shout but I become silent when I see a cute candle light dinner beside me and a big cute box in front of me.

''Tao gege !'' I shout and my eyes start watery since I think he already leave me alone here.

Suddenly

 

''Ta-daaaa '' Tao shout happily while jump out from the big box in front of me. I startled and quickly hug Tao since I'm really scared that Tao will leave me .

He hug me back and wipe my tears with his thumbs.

''It's okay, I'm here for you .'' He whispered to my ear.

 

Tao P.O.V

I quickly jump out from the big box and I see Chae Kyung's eyes watery .

*Is she crying?*

She hug me and I don't know what to do. Am I too scared for her? I hug her back and whispered something to her ear.

It's okay, I'm here for you..

She blush and nod cutely.

I lead her to the table gently and pull the chair for her so that she can sit.

*Am I too agresive ? I never pull the chair for a girl before even for my mom.*

 

She sit and said ''Thanks'' . I just nod and quickly go to my seat. I sit in front of her and I find this so awkward.

How can a GANGSTER like me do all this stuff?

I just ignore those feelings and quickly eat my meals. She also eat her meals without looking at me.

I want to broke this awkward situation so I decide to feed her some cotton candy . She looks at me and bite the cotton candy slowly .

*OMO! My heart keep racing like crazy..What is this feelings? Am I really FALL in love with her?*

I quickly look away and continue eat my meals .

She looks at me and smile.

*No..Don't smile at me..You're really driving me crazy*

 

Suddenly , my phone vibrating to show that I got a new message.

I take out my phone from my pocket and found out that Kris sent me a message.

Tao , where are you?  I need your help now !!

 

No one P.O.V

 

Tao ask me that he need to back home now , I just nod and follow Tao to his car. He drive fastly as he can and didn't stop at the traffic lights .

''Tao ge..are you okay?'' I ask worriedly.

''Yes..''He simply reply

 

He drop me at my house and quickly drive away.

''Thanks for tonight..'' I said in lower voice.

 

I quickly get in my house and run into my room. Great..Omonim still sleep .

 

*I hope nothing bad happend at Tao*

I wash up and lay on my bed . Finally , I land in my dreamland.