Chapter 16: Jealous

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 16 : Jealous

 


 

Tao P.O.V

''What should I care?'' I mumble alone while my eyes keep looking at them.

*But she's mine right?..*

 

I decide to leave this place as soon as possible .

When I about to leave , suddenly , my leg automatically turn back and rushed to Chae Kyung and Junhyung.

 

*Should I greet them?......"Blank"........Of course NOT ! That's not my style at all..*

 

I quickly pull Chae Kyung's wrist since I really hate when I see her cute smile at other guy especially my enemy.

 

''Yahh..What are you doing here with him?'' I point at Junhyung.

''You mean Junhyung oppa?'' She said and show her innocent face.

 

*What? I think I lost my hearing..She just called my enemy oppa..OPPA?!!*

 

''Hey Tao'' Junhyung smirk

I just rolled my eyes and pull Chae Kyung away from Junhyung side. 

''Ge..I come with my brother and incidentally Junhyung oppa also here.'' she looks down.

''O..Okay..'' I stuttered a bit.

 

She smile at me and make her way to her brother .

 

''Leo ah, come , we need to back home now..it's already late.'' She hold his little brother's hand

Leo just nod and follow Chae Kyung's instruction like a good boy.

 

 

''Yahh..Who's Chae Kyung for you? Look like she really important for you.'' Junhyung smirk.

''None of your business.'' I said lazily

''Okay then. I'll make sure that she'll be mine.'' He quickly walk away ,leave me dumbfounded here.

 

*Make her yours? Hell no. She's mine and we're already kiss. *

 

After that jerk, Junhyung disappear from my sight , I decide to back home after I make sure that Chae Kyung and her brother go home safely since it's already late.

 

No one P.O.V

 

After seeing Leo and I back home safely , Tao walk alone to his house.

I decide to go to my room but someone block me . 

 

''eo..Omonim..'' I look down since I don't dare to make an eye contact with her.

''Where are you going? Why don't you clean the house. '' She shout

''I've already clean our house..If you're not satisfied with it , you can clean it.'' I said in lower voice.

''YAAHH..You think I'm a maid ?Go wash my clothes now !'' She push my forehead as hard as she can.

 

As I can see at the living room , Leo keep looking at me .

 

*Does he pity me?*

I just ignore him and quickly back to my sense.

 

I make my way to the washroom and about to put omonim's dress into washing machine but she stop me .

 

''Please use your hand not washing machine.'' She smirk.

''Ahh..don't forget..tomorrow , you must wake up early and make mine and Leo's breakfast since your dad at abroad now'' She rolled her eyes until I can't see her eye ball .

 

It's just too hilarious but I can't laugh. 

 

I just follow her instruction and do it quickly as I can . 

After done , I run to my room and wash up. I hop on my bed and hug my pillow. My back hurts like it'll be torn soon. 

 

 

*I hope someday I can be like Cinderella , happy ever after or Wendy , go to a Never Land with Peter Pan but my life wasn't like a fairytale*

 

 

 

 


 

I'm happy if you guys happy..LOL