Chapter 8 - how can we be this mean?

Light My Love

“Sugohasyeosoyo!!! (you’ve worked hard) Kamsahamnidaaaa!!! (thank you so much)” 2PM bowed 90 degrees in front of so many music staff program. They prepared to leave the studio and moved to another schedule when Jinyoung entered the room and called JunK.

“JunK, come with me for a minute.”

JunK gave a glance to before he walked toward his boss. “Ne hyeong?” he asked.

Jinyoung hyeong nodded his head several times. He put his hands in his pocket. “Mmm.. I’ve heard everything from your manager. Have you solved your problem?”

JunK hold his breath. He didn’t know that it will be this complicated. “Nothing happened, so nothing needs to be solved.” JunK answered without look at his hyeong.

“Keurae? (is that so), keurae keureom (ok then) if you said so, then I don’t need to worry about anything.”

“Kogjonghajimaseyo (don’t be) I know what I am doing. Can I go now?”

“Oo! You can go, do your best in the concert.” Jinyoung let JunK left him. He smirked at him. “Yahh.. how can he be so cool? Who teach him to act that way?? Oo?” Jinyoung asked his assistant and that man just shook his head quickly.

“niga mwol ara??? (what do you know?) Do I pay you to shake your head all the time? Monchongie jinjja (you’re so stupid)” Jinyoung mad at him and walked away.

***

“jongmal Kamsahamnida (thank you so much)” Kimmi bowed and smiled, she put an envelope of her monthly payment in her bag.

“I am sorry I can only pay half of your salary this month.” Her boss said.

“Gwenchaseumnida, I understand it very well (that’s ok)” Kimmi answered quickly. She knew she didn’t reach her target to translate a Braille story book this month because she was too sad of her lost.

“gwenchana? (are u ok), I am sorry for your lost. Your father was such a great man.” The middle aged woman said in sad voice tone.

Kimmi hold her tears. “thanks, he will be so happy to hear that. Keureom~ (I go now)” Kimmi bowed once again then walked through the door. She walked quickly then stopped in the corner of the street. She held her chest and tried to manage her breath again, but she failed to hold her tears. Kimmi ended on her knees, her hands covered her face, she disappointed with her life, she was angry to everything, she even blamed her father’s death.

“How could you leave me?? How could you leave me alone appa~” Kimmi whispered between her tears.

several minutes later, Kimmi stood up in her feet, she hold her stick tightly and collected her last strength to continue her dark journey. Kimmi arrived in a cross line. This was the first time she had to do that without her father besides her. Kimmi stopped; she tried to evaluate her surroundings. Kimmi didn’t hear any sound near her, there must be none of people who want to cross this road too.

So Kimmi waited a little longer. Then she heard many footsteps came toward her. From the sound, Kimmi knew that these people were probably school girl. Kimmi put expectation to these people. She hoped these people would like to help her cross the road.

“Excuse me~” Kimmi said slowly.

The girls were locked into silent all of sudden. They focused on a blind girl in front of them. Hearing no response from them, then Kimmi tried again. “Excuse me, could you please help me to____”

“Yah, isn’t she Kimmi?” Kimmi stopped talking when she heard someone recognize her.

“Hahhhh.. matjyo!! (that’s right) It’s her!!” another girl said.

Kimmi confused why these girl recognize her.

“Yah,, you’re Kimmi, right?”

“What are you doing here? How dare you show your face after what happened?”

“Yahh neo?? Jun.K oppa aein, anijyo? (you’re not JunK oppa lover, right?)” The girl pushed Kimmi’s shoulder.

“Yahh~” Kimmi tried to defense herself.

“Yahh ragu? (you said “Yah” to us) YAHHH STAY AWAY FROM URI OPPA, YOU DAMN BLIND GIRL!!” the girl again pushed Kimmi, this one was harder.

“YAKK!!” Kimmi screamed when she lost her grip, her stick fell down to the ground.

***

“Hyeong, you really don’t want to do anything?” Junho said to Jun.K

JunK kept silent. He turned his head out of the window. “Hyeong_” Chansung started to worry too.

“Don’t make thing becomes harder! Junho hyeong will come back soon,” Ms. Lee looked at their manager who just entered a store to buy something.

“YAHH! Palli marhae! (tell us) what’s your relationship with JunK oppa?” one of the girl squeezed Kimmi’s arm.

Kimmi looked at her with her dark sight. “I don’t know what you say! I don’t even know who he is!!”

“Do you think we’re stupid. We saw JunK oppa brought you in 2PM’s car__”

Kimmi sick of them all. She tried to release herself by screaming. “I TOLD YOU ALREADY!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM!!! HAPPY NOW?” Kimmi got down and searched for her stick, her hand touched the hot asphalt to find her stick, but the other upset school girl kicked the stick away.

“Yah odiega? (where do you think you’re going?)” Taec warned Junho who couldn’t see it any longer.

“Hyeong, didn’t you see it?! We need to help_____”

“Kamanisso! (stay where you are) I’ve take care of it.” Junho hyeong entered the car and started the engine. At the same time they saw a middle age woman from the store crossed the road and helped Kimmi.

All of them eventually feel relief. Junho back to his seat and looked at Kimmi, the other member look at her as well. JunK was the only guy who lowered his head, he closed his eyes and tried to forgive himself by being too rude, this is the first time he acted as rude as this in his life.

***

The middle age woman hug Kimmi, she also gave her the stick. “Here you go, you’re okay?” she whispered, she didn’t wait for Kimmi answered, she suddenly turned her body and nagged the girl. “What the hell are you doing? Just go home!! You’re too much! Your parents must be so sad to see your acting just now.”

“Ka! (go)”

“Karago (I said go away)”

The school girl finally went away, Kimmi took her stick. She let the woman hold her arm. “this way” she said softly. They arrived on the other side.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Kimmi bowed her body deeply.

“Gwencha___ (are you ok__)”

“Gwenchana, kamsahamnida (I am ok, thank u so much)” Kimmi said quickly, she didn’t let the woman talk more, she quickly made her way and left the woman.

The woman looked at Kimmi and shook her head, “How pity she is~ May god help her.”

***

“Gomawo~ (thanks)” Junho hyeong suddenly said. No one of 2 PM member answered him.

“I know how hard you guys hold yourself back to do not help her, but this is for the best, arasso? (do u understand)”

Again___ nobody gave response to these words, all of them chose to keep silent. JunK put his head set and turned his head away.

“I never thought we can be this mean.” Uuyoung suddenly broke the silent. He was talking to himself but his words their heart. And this time even Junho hyeong couldn’t say anything at all.

 

>>>>>>to be continued