Chapter 19 - Explosion

Light My Love

Previously>>>>

Kimmi finally knew how Jun.K feel about her. But knowing the truth doesn’t mean she can smile happily, it is killed her slowly instead. She feels so unfortunate with her blindness and now she found out that her blindness also the reason why the man she loves couldn’t love her back.

At the same time, Jun.K also felt his world already destroy because of his feeling. He does love Kimmi, he loves her with all of his heart, but he just cant facing the truth that the girl he loves is a blind girl.

Jun.K is now fighting with his willingness to have her and his insanity to live life normally. He believes that he cannot live his life normally, if he choose Kimmi to be his lover.

So what will happen next?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jigeum sijakhamnidaaa

 

Chansung stopped his car next to Jun.K who still couldn’t take her eyes from Kimmi.

“Kaza hyeong (lets go hyeong)” Chansung said softly, he also felt broken hearted to see what happen to these lovers.

Jun.K still looked at Kimmi, the girl walked quickly, but sometime she stopped and dropped her head for a couple seconds before she gather her left energy and walked again.

“Let me drive.” Jun.K told Chansung without looking at him.

“Ne? (what)”

“Let me drive.” Jun.K finally saw him and opened the door. Chansung didn’t say a word, he followed his hyeong request and let Jun.K drove his car.

Jun.K drove his car very slowly, he maintained the distance between his car and Kimmi. Chansung finally understood, he let Jun.K to do what he wanted and said nothing.

They were getting closer to Kimmi’s house. Kimmi kept walking and finally arrived, she opened her home’s fence, but instead of get inside, she sat on the terrace and looked at the night sky.

Jun.K turn off his car and without a word he walked outside. Chansung sighed but he didn’t say anything, he waited his hyeong patiently inside the car.

Jun.K stepped in slowly and stood up not far from Kimmi, the girl did nothing but seeing the sky, as if she could really see the starts spread widely out there.

Jun.K felt someone squeezed and pulled his heart outside his body when he saw a tear rolling down slowly from the corner of Kimmi’s eye. The girl didn’t make a sound but the tears kept falling down.

Jun.K felt his eyes burning and unconsciously he also felt a warm tear dropped from his eyes. Jun.K quickly wiped his own tears. “why you become like this Kimmi? How is it possible to live a life as miserable as yours? How can people actually have such an unfortunate story like you? Why do you have to be like this?” Jun.K asked these questions to himself.

He stopped thinking when he saw Kimmi stood up, the girl sighed deeply and turned her body, she then stopped suddenly and evaluated her surroundings.

 

The feeling come again___the same feeling that she felt so often after she met Jun.K in the empty backyard. She kept feeling that Jun.K was always around, watching her silently from far. And tonight___this feeling_again_touched her.

Kimmi shook her head. She tired of waiting, she tired of pretending to think of her father or jeonggam everytime she felt Jun.K existence. That guy__the one who admitted his love to her__would never ever come to her. Kimmi didn’t blame him, but Kimmi couldn’t help to feel sad everytime she remembered that her blindness made her couldn’t  reach her love.

Kimmi gather her strength, she tried to ignore all of intuition she has to feel Jun.K existence. She must be so crazy in love, so that she kept feeling him even thought he was never around.

Kimmi stepped on the stairs, but she tripped, she almost fell down hardly if Jun.K didn’t catch her and hold her body tightly.

JUN.K SSI_____that was Kimmi first thought when she felt the warmness of this hand which embraces her. The same hand with the one who gave her the umbrella, and the one who helped her when she was fell in front of hundreds of 2PM fans, the one who covered her hand tightly when she slept in the hospital.

It was Jun.K hand. That’s what Kimmi’s heart told to her, but Kimmi refused to believe that, she didn’t want to feel upset all over again because she kept guessing wrongly.

A long silent almost killed both of them. Kimmi felt her heart beat so fast.

Chansung looked at them and decided to get out from his car. He left Jeonggam inside the car and walked quickly toward Kimmi and Jun.K

“Nu..nugusimnikka? (who are you)” Kimmi asked hesitantly.

There was no way for Jun.K to answer this question, he was trapped with Kimmi’s eyes. He felt sorry and angry to himself for using these eyes as a reason of leaving her. Rather than answer the question, Jun.K wanted to embrace her in his arms, hug her tightly to pay all of his guiltiness to her.

 

Kimmi started to feel scared, she tried to release her body. “Nuguseyo? (who is this)” she repeated.

Jun.K almost let go of her when suddenly he heard Chansung voice.

“nay a, noona~ (it’s me, noona)”

Kimmi stopped moving. “Chansungie?” she sighed in relief.

“Chansung stood near Jun.K and spoke to Kimmi as if he was the one who hold her. “Ye, I am worry of you, that’s why I am following you,”

Kimmi almost cried to hear Chansung’s words. This guy is so nice to her. She wonder why Jun.K couldn’t do the same thing to her.

“Why did you cry Noona?” Chansung asked to Kimmi.

“Ne? (what)”

“Do you love Jun.K too?” Chansung aimed this question to Kimmi but he looked at Jun.K in his eyes.

“Iye?__Chan…Chansung-ah, neo wae keuraeni? (what? Chansung-ah, why you become like this)”

“Daedabhebwayo noona, Jun.K hyeongie saranghaettago? (answer me noona, I am asking you, do you love Jun.K hyeong too?) Chansung kept looking at Jun.K, meanwhile Jun.K looked at Kimmi.

 

Kimmi squeezed Jun.K arm. Her eyes became watery, her voice was shaking. “if I tell you, I do love him, will it washes this pain away?____ If I tell the world, I love him so much, will I feel better?____ if I tell him that I love him with my all heart, will he come to me and ignore my disability?” Kimmi said softly.

Jun.K closed his eyes, Chansung could see another tear rolling silently from his eyes. “Let go of me, Chansung-ah,” Kimmi whispered, she had no more energy to feel Chansung touching her now. “Please let go of me, I am almost crazy now, all I think is about him, even your hands feel like his hand right now___please let go of me,” Kimmi lowered her head, she cried harder.

Jun.K heard her, he heard her clearly, but rather release his embrace, that guy hold Kimmi even tighter.

Kimmi__who thought that It was Chansung__ hided her face in front of his chest and said. “dowajuseyo Chansung-ah, naega Jun.K ssi neomu saranghanikka, ottokhaehajo? Naega ottohkhajo Chansung-ah,, ittjimotheyo. (help me Chansung-ah, because I love him so much, what should I do? What should I do, I cant forget him)”

Chansung stepped back, as he saw Jun.K embraced Kimmi even tighter. He didn’t know what will his hyoeng do after he hear this, but Chansung hope he will do it right.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>to be continued