Chapter 5 - re-meeting

Light My Love

Kimmi stood up. “It can’t be wrong, that’s his voice. JunK is Minjun!!” Kimmi stepped forward but then stopped.

“No, I can’t be there, there are too much people.” Kimmi talked to herself. She then decided to sit back and heard the voice again. She heard Shindong asked another question to 2 PM member.

“Hearing this song, it showed that JunK is so experienced in love or broken heart. Have u ever dating someone JunK ssi?”

“Ne? (what)” JunK tried to avoid the question. But Taecyeon answered it for him. “Of course, JunK hyeong is the most experience man among us!”

“Museun mariya neo? (what are u talking about)” JunK answered in Daegu dialect and made people laugh. The only one who kept silent is Kimmi. She listened every sound very carefully. And she is so sure that JunK and Minjun are the same person.

“He is close to a girl recently!” Nichkhun followed Taec’s game.

“Jinjjaro? (Seriously)” SHindong replied.

Ne!!” Nickhun nodded surely.

“Nugu rang? (with who)”

“aniya.. aniya (nothing, nothing) keugon animida (it’s not like that)”

“guenyang isso (there’s just someone)” Nichkhun added calmly.

“Yashh jinjja neo! Aniya aniya,, jinjja anida (no, it’s really not like that)”

“Arasseo, geunyang isso, nee? (I got it, there’s just someone, right)” Shindong cut the conversation.

Chansung whispered to Nichkhun. “Hyung, nugu? (who is it)”

“the blind girl.” Nichkhun answered softly.

“Aa~” CHansung nodded and spread the info to Junho. Junho to Uuyoung and three of them kinda nodded calmly.

***

Two hours passed. The program has ended. 2 PM left the room.

“Hyeong, don’t you wanna go to the backyard?” Chansung asked JunK.

“why should I?” JunK pretended to do not interest.

“aniya, guenyang. (nothing, just because)” CHansung smiled.

JunK then walked away and ignored Chansung. And this time Uuyoung wanted to tease JunK. “Hyeong I saw someone in the backyard, she is so pretty, do u know her?”

JunK stopped for awhile, but then he walked again. “yah, palli (hurry up) stop playing, hottests are waiting for us outside!”

“ne hyeong!”  Uuyeong, Junho and Chansung laughed following JunK footsteps.

***

2 PM walked out the building and fans started to scream again. “Kyaaaaaa!!!! Oppaaa!!!

Kimmi heard the scream and her heart started to pound hard again. It’ was like her heart jumped to !! Unknowingly she arrived in the front door; she could feel the energy from people around her. “Excuse me,” she said softly, but no one seem give a damn to her.

“JunK oppaaaaa!!!!” Kimmi heard someone next to her screamed out load.

“Excuse me, Jun.. JunK ssi oddisoyo? (where is JunK)”

“There___” the girl pointed at JunK. “Kyaaaa!!!!! Oppaaaa!!!” she screamed again, she didn’t even realize that the girl who just asked her is blind.

Kimmi confused, she felt trapped in the middle of crazy people who always screamed load beside her ear. Kimmi wanted to give up, she tried to walk backward but bunch of girl pushed her and screamed of 2 PM’s names!!

“Jam.. Jamkanmanyo.. chokio (wait a minute, excuse me)” Kimmi got more nervous, she lost her balance several times and almost tripped. Meanwhile people kept pushing her and didn’t hear her request.

 

“dowajuseyo, jamkanmanyo, (help me, wait a minute) I cant see!! Let me out of here!!” Kimmi talked to herself coz no one seems to understand her. Kimmi hold her umbrella tightly and tried to step away, but again she couldn’t do anything about it.

 

“WAIT!! DON’T PUSH ME, I CANT S___AKHHH!!!” something hard hit Kimmi’s forehead, and at the same time she was pushed from the back, she tripped and fell hard to the ground. Kimmi started to cry, and then suddenly she felt someone stepped on her hand. “Akhhh!” Kimmi pulled her hand. She couldn’t bear it any longer.

 

“LET ME OUT OF HERE!! I CANT SEE!!!” it’s hard for Kimmi to announce to the world that she is blind but she didn’t have other option. Then suddenly people realized and turned into silent, a long confusion silent.

2PM members were shocked too, Nichkhun was the first person who realized what happen. “It’s her. The blind girl.” He whispered to Taec.

“Jinjja? (really)” Taec answered and looked for JunK. But JunK was not there. He disappeared.

***

Kimmi hold her umbrella. She tried to stand up, but she was too confused, she didn’t know which way to go. Her tears fell again and at that time she felt someone touched her shoulder and lifted her up. “Gwenchanayo? (are u ok)”

Kimmi stood in her own feet. Her body was shaking, but the man was holding her tightly. Kimmi couldn’t answer his question yet. “Kimmi ssi, gwenchanayo? Marhaebwa!! (are u ok, Kimmi? Answer me!!!)”

A light pain crushed Kimmi’s heart; it was a feeling of sorrow and happiness. Kimmi ended crying harder. She squeezed JunK’s jacket, hided her head in front of his chest.

“Minjun ssi~