Chapter 17 - Ommo Chansung is Taking Part?!!

Light My Love

Kimmi laughed softly, her hand played her stick, she was hearing to the GAG concert from her cell, when she suddenly felt someone coming.

Kimmi took put her headset, “Jeonggamie?” she asked.

“Jeonggam man bogoshipo, Noona? Na anbogoshipoyo? (do you only miss Joenggam, don’t you miss me?)”

Kimmi smiled. “Chansunga!” She said happily.

Chansung smiled, he always amazed by the way Kimmi recognizing people only by their voices. “I am a lit bit sad now, you only miss Joenggam.”

“Aniya__ neo do bogoshipo, manhi! (it’s not true, I missed you too, a lot!!)”

“Jinjja oraemanida, neomu pappakuna? (it’s been a while, you must be that busy)”

Chansung sat besides Kimmi, meanwhile Joenggam put himself on Kimmi’s lap. “yeah, we were travelled around Asia to promote our album.”

“You guys must be so famous!!___Ah do you have schedule here today?” Kimmi asked.

“Aniya (no, we don’t) I wanna meet you, I guess you must be here__listening to the GAG concert and laughing by yourself, and I am right! Hehehe”

“Ahh__” Kimmi nodded several times.

“Oo? Why with that expression? Are you upset coz Jun.K hyeong is not here, too!?”

“Oo?! Museum mariya~ (what are you talking about) keugeon animida (that’s not true)”

“Eingg!” Chansung sound doubtful.

Kimmi opened her eyes wider. “Aniranikka (I said it’s not like that)”

Chansung laughed and sighed at the same time. Only by seeing it, Chansung knew that Kimmi also loves his hyoeng, but Chansung didn’t know how this couple ended their story. No matter how hard Chansung imagine it, he never find a conclusion, whether his hyeong will finally realize that this girl is priceless?!

Chansung pulled himself from his thinking.  He grabbed Kimmi’s hand and gave a little box to her. “Cah, it’s for Noona,”

Kimmi surprised by his sudden movement and said nothing.

“Sun mul (it’s a gift)” Chansung said smiling. “Mianhae, (I am sorry) as a friend, I should visit you more often. But I hope you’ll like it noo____” Chansung stopped talking, he saw Kimmi’s eyes became watery. “Oo!? Wae uro? (why are you crying)” Chansung felt a lit bit inconvenient.

Kimmi quickly wiped her tears, she shook her head and smiled. “It’s been a while since I never got a present. Thank you so much.” Kimmi said sincerely.

Chansung smiled softly, he always thinks that Kimmi always has a sad side on her. Chansung took the box and opened it, he took a little thing inside it and gave it to Kimmi. “This is a hairpin, I brought it in Indonesia, you know we’re also the ambassador of lotte__ so when we promoted it there, I saw a beautiful hairpin, and I remembered Noona.” Chansung told the truth.

Kimmi smiled happily. “Jinjja? (are you serious?) kamsahamnida Chansunga, I will use it well__I really thank you. Can you describe how it looks like?”

“Ne? (what)” Chansung confused hearing the request but he quickly understand, “Aaa.. it is___” he took the hairpin back and looked at it carefully. “It has star shaped, the color is silver and a lit bit pink on top.”

“Pink?” Kimmi asked.

“Oo,” Chansung nodded. “Mian (sorry)” Chansung knew he made mistake.

Kimmi shook her head. “Aniya__ (you don’t have to)” Kimmi then looked far away, she was like thinking something old. “I used to love pink, that’s my favorite color___ Oo, what kind of pink is it?” Kimmi asked Chansung again.

Chansung looks at the hairpin once more, “____Oooo… baby pink I think.”

“Jinjja? Huwaaa ige noemu joa!! Piglet choreom (just like a piglet)”

Chansung laughed, he was glad because Kimmi still can interpret the color well. “That’s completely same Noona, cheigo-ya!! (you’re the best)”

Kimmi laughed. “I wont forget it, pink, blue, yellow, white____I wont forget that color. Blue sky, the yellow sun, and the white snow___i want to remember it for the rest of my life.___ although I only see black right now, he he ^^” Kimmi tried to make fun to her dark life.

Chansung almost cried to hear her talking that way. “Noona jwesunghaeyo, keunde____mu… museun ireoseyo? Nuni wae anbwoyo? (Noona, forgive me, but__wha..what happened? Why you became blind?”)

Kimmi lost her smiled for a second, she never talked about this to anyone before, but somehow she didn’t mind to share her sad story with Chansung. This guy treated her so well.

“this__” Kimmi started her story. “My daddy___he was the greates daddy ever. He treated his family so good, he treated me nicely___well he scolded me many times, but he was nice___” Kimmi tried to laugh, Chansung smiled a lit bit, from the way Kimmi talked to him, he knew that Kimmi missed her father so much.

“until one day, he made a mistake, he was so mad, because his business partner betrayed him. We were in Busan at that time, it supposed to be the business trip and vacation, we’ve planned so many things for that vacation__my mother cooked us a delicious meals, she was born in Busan, so she knew everything about that town___” Kimmi laughed again, she almost cried when she talked about her mother, Chansung can heard her voice shaking.

“But, at that night, my daddy went home, he was so mad and asked us to leave the pension immediately. We didn’t know what exactly happen, we only knew that his number one business partner betrayed him___so we drove our car back to Seoul at that night__”

“it was winter, the weather was so bad__the road became so slippery cause the ice. And my father suddenly lost his control, I didn’t know what happen___what I know is the car was rolling several time. I lost my consciousness, and the other day I woke up in the hospital I found that I lost my mom___and my sight____”

Kimmi stopped talking, tears rolling slowly on her cheeks, there was a long painful silent between them. Chansung felt guilty, he grabbed Kimmi’s hand and squeezed it tightly. Chansung embraced her head and tapped her hair, he whispered softly. “Mianhae (I am sorry) I don’t mean to__”

Kimmi nodded in Chansung hug. She didn’t know why, but somehow crying in this man’s embrace made her relief, as if all of her burden was taken away little by little.

“Gomawo~ (thanks)” Kimmi said in her heart. She will remember what this man did to her for the rest of her life.

>>>>>>>>>>>to be continued