Chapter 16 - Real 2PM Camera

Light My Love

“2PM!!”

“2PM!!!”

“2PM!!!!”

Hundreds of fans waited outside the airport. 2PM just arrived from their tour in Indonesia. Taeckyeon walked first, followed by Nichkhun, Jun.K, Uuyoung, Junho and Chansung. They smiled and waved to Hottest before they hurriedly entered their van.

“Wuff!! Uri hottest cheigo-yah! (our Hottest is the best)” Junho said once he got his seat. He smiled to the camera of real 2PM.

“Dangyeonhaji!! (of course they are) I feel sorry for them, I wish we could be there a lit longer.” Uuyoung looked outside the window and again waved to his fans.

“Keunde naega jinjja kamjak nullaesoyo, Indonesian hottest do cheigo-yah!! (but I was surprised to see hottest in Indonesia, they are also amazing)” Nichkun said.

“Matjyo!! (that’s right) Oo! Look, someone gave it to me in the airport.” Junho showed his bracelet. It is a silver with flat platinum on it. There is a crafting of his name and the fans name. “Ney…” Junho tried to read it. “Ney__za! Aahh ireumi Neyza raguyo~ (Ah her name is Neyza) I like it, she call me as Nuneo__Junho aniya__Nuneo, Nuneo, (it’s not Junho, it’s Nuneo) she must love me so much.” Junho said happily.

But his happiness was short, because Uuyoung also showed his bracelet. “Oo!! Same with me then.. look it’s also from Neyza, she called me Udong!!”

“haha mwoya ige? (what is it) Junho is too happy because of that, but she also loves Uuyoung.” Taec responded. “Yah, yah, Chansung is the best. He has a fan named Nata. She got him a lot lot of Banana!!” Taec made a big circle with his hand.

“Oo!! That’s right!! Cheigoda!! You can eat banana for the rest of your life.” Jun.K jokingly said to Chansung.

“Oo! Too bad we have to leave it in hotel. I wish hotel staff will eat it well.” Chansung said. Even now he still want to eat some banana.

“what staff hotel!?? You almost eat all of them last night, now they hotel stuff must be wondering why there are a lot of banana skin in your room.” Uuyoung hit Chansung head.

“Arasseo,, Udong neo cheigo yah,, you’re the only one who met with boy fan. Who is his name?” Chansung asked.

“Ag.. angus__ I am not sure.” Uuyoung answered.

“Agus__”Jun.K corrected him.

“Ahh matjyo Agus ang ang iyeyo!! (it was Agus ang ang)” they said it together. “Wanjon kwiyowo__Uuyoungie choreom. (so cute, just like Uuyoung)” Taec said.

“Naneun Khun hyeong bureopta! (I am envy Khun hyeong)” Uuyoung said cutely. “He got all red stuff! Hat, jacket, t-shirt, love letter, all in red!”

“Ahh, ne matjyo (that’s right)” Khun nodded and smiled. “this is__” Khun showed the letter. “Atika ssi iyeyo (this is Atika) she edited a lot of pic of me and her, look!” Khun showed the pics to the camera. “Yeppeutji? (she’s beautiful, isn’t she?)”

“Keureom Taeckyeon otteyo? (then what about Taeckyeon)” Khun asked, since he didn’t have anything else to show in the camera.

“Ahh naneun (I) I got this__”

“Mwhoyha ighe? (what is this)” Junho asked while laughing.

“Na do jal moreugesoyo (I don’t know either)” Taec laughed, showing his cute big teeth.

“That’s tooth brush, right?” Jun.K said.

“Yes it is.” Taec took his gift back. “It’s a tooth brush.. it’s from La__ti, ahh Ra.. Rati, it’s from Rati.” Taec corrected it once he read the Romanize alphabet. “she said that she loves my teeth and hope I will remember her everytime I brush my teeth.” Taec read the letter.

All member burst into crazy laugh. “Yahhh jinjja!! (it’s really something different) Rati ssi jjangida!! (Rati ssi is awesome)” Chansung showed his big thumbs.

“Kamsahamnida Rati ssi.. I’ll use this tooth brush, promise! And thennn.. Jun.K ssi,, what do you have?”

“I__” Jun.K checked his bag and took something randomly. “Oo!! This is a hat___a black hat.” He put it in his head. Junho took it and put it in his own head. “Oo, it suit me. Give it to me hyeong, I love it too.”

“Museun suriya neo! (what are you talking about)” Jun.K took his hat back and nagging in Daegu dialect. “this is from my fans__Nophi__it’s from Nophi ssi, ahh neomu kamsahamnida, I really love it. And then I have__” Jun.K took another gift from his bag.

“this is a___ earmuff..”

“Oo? Two? Why she gave you two same stuff?” Khun asked.

“it’s from Diana and___” Jun.K stopped reading. And member can felt something wrong with his facial expression, but Jun.K quickly turned it into normal. “It’s from Diana and Kimmi__” his voice was suddenly become louder, as if he was covering his true feeling. “Jun.K oppa, this is Diana and Kimmi, we are bestfriend, only Kimmi who loves you, and I love Junho, so please if this gift happen to be in your hand, would you pliss give the other one to Junho? Kamsahamnida Oppa! Love, Diana and Kimmi~”

“Ahhh so this one is for you.” Jun.K gave the other earmuffs to Junho.

“what a unique letter.” Jun.K put his letter back awkwardly.

Taeckyeon can see it, then took control, he faced the camera and said in cheerful voice. “Cahhh, jiguem katji (it was)____________ 2PM imnida!!! Annyeonggggg.. we love you, hottests!!!”

Click!

Mrs. Lee turned off the camera. “Jinjja Kimmi irago? (is it really Kimmi?)” she asked.

Jun.K nodded. “Do you think I make it up, Noona?”

“aniya__isanghae (that’s weird) don’t you think?” Mrs. Lee replied.

“keureseyo (is that it?)” Jun.K responded lazily.

Khun looked at Chansung. Chansung only lifted his shoulder a lit bit, he chose to do not think about it.

Meanwhile Jun.K was holding his feeling. “ige mwoya? Jangnhan aniya! (what the hell is this, are you playing with me now)” He aimed his question to God. “I really want to forget her, please don’t do this to me.”

 

>>>>to be continued