Chapter 4 - Gommaengi?

Light My Love

Review>>> JunK is upset with his own feeling,, he just met a blind girl but he found that it is so hard for him to ignore her existence! more over, faith seems to manage their destiny. Jun K met her, for the second time! and this time JunK couldn't help his feeling to ignore her. unconsciously JunK___himself lead his own step to get closer to her!!!!

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>next story

 

 

it has been a week since Kimmi always waited for someone here, in the empty backyard. the sun of summer shined brightly and burned Kimmi’s white cheeks. She was holding an umbrella and listen every sound around her carefully.

“Srkk srkk srkk.” Kimmi heard foot step walked toward her. She turned her head.

“Gommangie?” she said.

“miauwww~” a black cat answered for Kimmi’s.

 

Kimmi smiled brightly. “Gommangie!! It’s you. Come here, pusss~ come with me,” Kimmi showed her hand and felt a smooth fur of Gommangie. It’s her first friend in this backyard. She also the one who named it “Gommangie”

 

“Jinjja oraemaniya,, (long time no see) where have you been!!? I thought you want to leave me alone.” Kimmi’s scratched Gommangi’s forehead. “But__there was someone here___ a man, I love his voice, he didn’t speak much, but I love to hear his voice.”

 

“Miauwwww~”

 

“Ireum?? (his name)” Kimmi played stupid with the cat. She smiled softly then said in a very sweet tone voice. “Minjun___ Kim Minjun~”

 

“Miauw miauww~”

 

“matjyooo!! Neo do joatji? (right, you love his name too, don’t you?) hehe,, na do, Minjun ssi ireumi joa (me too, I like his name too)”

 

“but, I never meet him again. It’s been the third week since our meeting. He said he doesn’t work here, but I think he will come back soon__here, in this backyard.” Kimmi said with hesitate.

 

“miauw, miauwww~”

Kimmi felt Gommangie walked away. “Oo, gommangie oddiga?? (where are you going) you leave again?? But u just arrived, gomm____hahhhh~  even Gommangie walk away from me as well, hahhh~” Kimmi smiled softly and let gommangie foot step leave her.

 

“KYAAAAAKKKKKK OPPAAAAA!!!!!”

 

Kimmi turned her head and smiled. “Wasso! (they are here)” she talked to her self.

 

“2PM!! 2PM!! Nichkhun Oppaaaaaaa!!!!!!!”

 

“Nickhun ittgo (there’s Nichkhun)”

 

“Nichkhun oppaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!”

 

“huwaa,, he must be so handsome!! Girls keep mentioning his name!” Kimmi thought.

 

“Chansungahh,, Chansungah,, Junho yahhh kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!”

 

“Chansung do ittgo, Junho do ittgo (there is chansung and Junho too)” Kimmi counted with her fingers.

“Taecyeon oppaaaa!!!! Uuyoung oppaaaa!!!!”

 

“TAecyeon, Uuyongie?? Their name are unique.” Kimmi added her other fingers.

 

“JunK Oppaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“JunK?? This one is unusual too, they must be so great! Six of them” Kimmi counted with her finger.

 

In a short time later, Kimmi started to enjoy Shindong’s voice from her phone.

 

“Cahhhh 2PM deuri ossooseyooo (welcome to our program)” Kimmi smiled, Shindong’s cheerful voice always make her smile.

 

“_____________so without waiting any longer this is their new song, life from here. 2PM meunteug.”

 

Kimmi heard the sweet deep melody from the song. The lyric is also so deep. More than that 2 PM voice made her close her eyes even deeper. The song kept going, it reached the first refrain.

“na wae irohke neon ittji mothae aphayahaneunde__________________________”

Kimmi opened her eyes!! Her heart pumped so fast, she held her headset and listened more carefully.

 

“I moksori____ I moksori…. Keu bun moksori!!! (this voice____this voice is his voice)”

 

The song ended, Kimmi heard Shindong clapped his hand and praised 2PM life performance. “Cahhhh,, this song is really good!!! I heard JunK composed this song since two years ago, is that right??”

 

JunK smiled and brought the microphone closer to his mouth. “Ne, matjayo, I nurae jaega mandeurossoyo________(ya, that’s right, this song is made by me)”

 

Kimmi stood up. Her heart couldn’t stop pounding hard. “I moksori___ Minjun ssi moksori!! (this voice is____ minjun’s voice)

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>to be continued