Chapter 3 - Rain Leads You to Me

Light My Love

previous story>>>> JunK met with a girl named Han Kimmi, in a empty backyard, in a radio company building. the girl is blind. but JunK felt something weird, he didnt have any courage to see in her eyes. more than that he never forget her angle smile. whats wrong with JunK?

 

read the next story,, now>>>> sijakkkkkkk!!!

 

"Suguhasyoyooooo!!! (you've worked hard)" Danny Anh, one of radio announcer screamed load after the radio schedule with 2PM.

 

2PM members left the room and got prepare for the next schedule. "We'll go to Dongnamdo, we'll be there in an hour in normal hour. it's a lit cloudy now, hopefully rain wont fall until we arrive." Junho Hyeong (the manager) explained the whole thing while 2PM members were running to the car.

 

"Hyeong, can we eat a lit bit, I am so hungry!" Chansung said.

 

"Matjyo, jinjja baegophayo! (thats right, I am sooo hungry)" said Taec.

 

"mothaeyo, sin gani opsoyo, iltan kaja (no u cant, we dont have time, just go first) I'll manage something so we can have lunch in car, ok? palli (hurry)"

 

"Oo? JunK hyeong oddisoyo? (where's JunK)" Junho asked Ang.

 

"Oo? oddiseoyo?? he was here, just now!" Uuyoung replied.

 

"Ashhh jinjja!! odiga?? (where does he go?) arraseo, neo ka, I'll find him!" the manager ran away to find JunK.

 

***

 

"JunK.. JunK, ashh jinjja odi_____yahhh!!! odiegaaa?!! (where have u been)" the manager screamed when he saw JunK in the corner of the room.

 

"Wajangsil, waeyo? (bathroom, why)"

 

"aniya, palli kaza (nuthing! hurry up, lets go!)"

 

"arraseo! (i got it)"

 

JunK ran toward the parking lot. Nichkhun opened the door for him. "Isso? (is she there)"

 

"mwoga? (what)" JunK sat and put his seat belt calmly.

 

"eishh.. naega ta ara hyeong. (i Know everything hyeong) u were looking for Kimmi right?" Nichkhun talked in a low tone.

 

"museun mariyaaa neo! (what are you talking about) geunyang cha!! (just go to sleep you!)"

 

"arraseo,, naega ta arattauyo (Ok then,, I told you I know everything though)" Khun moved away and let JunK alone.

 

JunK lied his head on the window, he looked at his watch. 02.15__ "she is supposed to be there, where the hell is she?"

 

JunK turned his head. a small rain started to drop,, it's getting bigger and bigger. their car moved slowly trough the slippery road. the rest of member chose to sleep, only Chansung and Junho who were still eating in the back seat.

 

"Hyeong anmogkoyo? (dont u wanna eat something)" Junho asked.

 

"aniyo, neo man mogko! (no thx, just eat by yourself)" JunK again lied his head on the window. and at the sametime, his eyes captured someone right in the corner. she was standing under the bus stop roof. her shoes were wet because of the rain. she was holding herself and shaking coz she soaked by rain drop.

 

"Pabo katha (she looks like stupid girl) what is she doing there?! how can she let her self soaked in the rain like that!!?" said JunK, their car passed her, JunK tried so hard not to see back.

 

JunK took a deep breath. he decided to sleep, he closed his eyes, then he felt the car was getting slower and slower and eventually stopped!

 

JunK opened his eyes. the next second, he opened the door and grab something under the seat. "Jamkanman gidariyo (wait a moment)" he shouted and ran.

 

"Yah,, od.. ODIGAAAA??? (whe.. where are you going?)" his manager shouted.

 

Chansung and Junho looked each other. "whats happening?" Chansung said mong mong-ly, his chopstick stopped in front of his mouth.

 

"Moulla~ (i dunno)" Junho answered.

 

Uuyeong shocked and woke up. he couldnt say anything and tried to look for the answer by looking at starving Chansung and Junho. meanwhile Ok Taec didnt give a damn and continue to sleep.

 

Nichkhun pulled his jacket and smiled a lit bit. "naega ta aratagu! (I told u i Know everything) jarhesso hyeong (good job hyeong)" he talked slowly then went back to sleep.

 

in a mean time, JunK ran passed one blog, he made a turn in a corner and stopped when he saw the girl still stood in the same place.

 

JunK took a deep breath. he didnt know why he had to run under the rain and stood up here like a fool only because this blind girl___no a blind stranger!! JunK didnt know anything but her name! why would he do this for her??

 

JunK really thought that he was a fool. but his feet betrayed his mind. while his mind cursed him so badly, his feet moved forward, slow but steady toward the girl. JunK stopped right beside her.

 

Kimmi turned her head when she felt someone stood next to her. "is anybody here?" she asked, in a stupid low tone.

 

JunK again took a deep breath. He upset, how can this blind unaware fragile girl was allowed to hang around by herself like this!!! it is too dangerous for her!! doesnt she have a parent???

 

JunK remain to silent. he only took her hand and give her an umbrella. the girl shocked a lit bit, but then realized that this person only wanted to help her and gave her an umbrella.

 

JunK squeezed her hand a lit bit and that made her became more confused. and the JunK released his hand, he step backward. Kimmi knew that and said. "Ja..jamkanmanyo~ nuguseyo? (wait a minute, who are you) do I know u?"

 

JunK didnt answer anything, he only looked at her,, he looked at her eyes! and there was a light pain crushed his chest. JunK bowed a lit bit and the walked away.

 

Kimmi heard his footstep, she wanted to stop whoever he was, but she couldnt. Kimmi squeezed her own hand once again. she could still feel the warmness in her hand. "neon nuguya? hoksi neo___ (who are you, is it possible if you_____)

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>to be continued>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>