Chapter 7 - Bogoshipho Chukhesso!!

Light My Love

Kimmi’s taxi ran quickly on the Seoul road. She opened the window so she could feel the wind blowing her hair, but that made her feeling even sadder.

“Tes!”  a drop of tear felt down in a silent. JunK words hanged around in Kimmi’s head.

“naega pabo kot katha~ (I feel like a fool)” Kimmi whispered to herself. She dried her tears and smelled the evening summer wind. She formed a smile in her face, as she tried to understand JunK’s feeling.

“Ajushi~ (uncle)” Kimmi called the taxi driver.

“Ye?” he replied.

“how old are you?”

“eung?” he confused, coz the question is unusual.

“25, waeyo? (why)”

Kimmi smiled. “Yeoksi~ (I Knew it)”

“Ah waeyo? (so what)” he insisted, coz he felt curious.

“no, it’s nothing, it’s just___the air is telling me that you’re not an old man.”

“Air?”

“eung! You smell so young as a taxi driver”

“ne? (what)____ye, keuraeyo (ok then)” he nodded his head.

Kimmi laughed a lit bit. “Waeyo, do you think I am weird?”

The taxi driver looked at Kimmi’s face for a while. “mwo…cheom.. isanghaeyo (well, you… you look a lit bit weird)”

Kimmi smiled softly. “aljyo ~ (I knew it)” she talked more to herself.

The taxi driver looked confuse and guilty but he didn’t know what to say. “himdeurotji? (it’s tiring, isn’t it?)” he said.

“eung?” Kimmi put her focus on his question.

“Cant see anything, it’s tiring, right?” he repeated.

Kimmi stayed silent for a while. She was thinking his question carefully. “is it?” Kimmi murmured. “Maybe at first yeah, for me everything seems too hard___but___” Kimmi thought again and then she realized about something. “For now, maybe it is even harder for people around me. I am about ready to take me the way I am, but people seem to think oppositely. Ketjyo? (right?)” Kimmi asked the driver.

“Mwo____keureseyo? (is that so?)” he was not sure with his own answer.

“eung_ keureseyo. (that is it)” Kimmi answered calmly. Suddenly everything became clearer. Why did JunK lie to her? Why did he build a straight line between them? It is because she is blind. She is ok with that, but JunK is not. For him, she is just a burden, if he can choose; maybe it is better to do not know her at all. And Kimmi finally understand about that.

Kimmi squeezed her umbrella. She didn’t expect anything from her journey with the guy she met in an empty backyard several weeks ago, but even expecting nothing seem too much for a girl like her.

***

“JunK this is your outfit for tonight show.” Ms. Lee put JunK’s outfit on his bed.

“Ne noona,” JunK answered without took his eyes from his computer.

“mwohankoya neon? (what are u doing)” Ms. Lee took garbage in JunK’s room.

“Guenyang, norae mandeulkoyeyo (just making a song)” JunK replied.

Ms. Lee looked JunK shoulder, even from his shoulder Ms. Lee knew that JunK was not ok. “Dwaesso~ (forget it) she’ll be fine.” Ms. Lee told JunK.

JunK looked at her. “I didn’t say anything.”

“Noona ta algo itta (I know everything)”

“Csh,” JunK laughed. “Noona, Khun kot kathayo~ (you sounds like Nichkhun)”

“get prepared, manager will be here in an hour.” Ms. Lee opened the door and about ready to leave JunK, but he called her again.

“Noona___do you really think she’ll be fine? Naega eopseo do, keu yeoja ga jinjja gwenchaneungkoya? (even I am not around, do you think she will be just fine)”

Ms. Lee took a deep breath. “animyeon, neo isso do, keu yeoja jinjja gwenchaneungkoya? (or, if you are around, will she be okay?)” Ms. Lee asked the same question to JunK, and the question was locked JunK mouth in a silent.

“it’s the best way for now. Just focus in our comeback first, do you understand?”

“ne noona~ (ok sis) I got it.”

JunK turned off his computer. “Gwenchaneungkoya.. appa do isseo ittjanha? (she’ll be fine, she also has a father, right?)” JunK tried to hypnotize himself with his own words, and pretend to do not think about that for a while.

***

“I am home.” Kimmi opened the door and shouted.

“Appa~ na wasseoyo ( I am home)” Kimmi took her stick on the first table near the door, she also put her umbrella besides the stick.

“App___” Kimmi stopped herself, a strong wind blow in her heart, her with the painful feeling . She hold her breath and smiled softly, several seconds later, she started to prepare dinner. She took one rice bowl, a pair of chopstick and a spoon. She sat beside a small table. “Jalmokgeseumnida appa ^^ (eat well daddy)”

Kimmi put some rice into her own mouth and some more, and more. She tried to chew her food, but rejected it, the pain she felt in her chest suddenly went up to and changed into tears.

Kimmi lose her grip and let the chopstick felt on the table, she let herself cried out load. Even her father smiled brightly trough a photo frame in front of her, she still felt so lonely, the deathly loneliness that could choke her and left her breathless.   

“bogoshipho appa__ bogoshipho chukhesso~ (I missed you daddy, I missed you so much till I wanna die)”Kimmi let her sound of sadness filling the room. She didn’t care about anything, she tired, she so tired until she didn’t mind to die.

T.T

 

>>>>>>>>>>>to be continued