Chapter 10 - Do I Love Him?

Light My Love

Annyeong haseyo Hottestduel.. part 10 now!! Thank you so much for following the story this far.. plisss keep loving us ^^ and find the next story, right about_____NOW!!!! LoL ^^ siiiijakkkk!!!

>>>>>>>>>> 

 

“Osso oseyo 2PM deuri!! Cahhh jinjja oraenmanida!! Neomu pappakuna. (welcome 2 PM member, it has been long time,, you guys seems so busy)” Shindong opened his program as cheerful as usual.

“Ne, ne, ne kamsahamnida.. iye uriga comeback janha, saramdeuri, keurigo hottest do sarangeun manhi isseo, keuraeso uriga chom papa kot kathayo (yes thank u so much, we just comeback, don’t we? A lot of people and also hottest give us their love, that’s why we are a lit bit busy now)” Taec automatically answered the question in a good manner.

 

“ahhh keurohkunna, ne, ne, naega do bwasoyo 2PMdeuri jjangida!! Music bank do, inkigayo do, keurigo Mcountdown do, geunyang tak I teung iyeyo!! Chukhahamnida nee 2 PM deul ^___^ (ahh so it’s that it! Yes, yes, I also noticed that, 2 PM is awesome!! In music bank, inkigayo and also in Mcountdown, you guys are no. 1! Congratulation 2 PM)”

 

“ah nee.. that’s because uri hottest always support us all the time. HOTTEST GOMAWOINGGGG^^” Uuyoung showed his aegyo to the camera. And made all people laughed.

 

“cahhhh,. Uuyoung ssi ga aegyo neomu manhi issoyo~,  keu bueni, Super Junior SUngmin chorom. Puing-puing isseo, neomu kwiyowoyo! (Uuyoung has so many cute image, this guy is like Super Junior Sungmin, he can also do this puing puing, so cute)” Shindong reacted the way Sungmin does the aegyo in a weird way.

 

Uuyoung laughed. “aniya.. Sungmin hyeongi nae sunbae janha,, keuresoo na buda, Sungmin hyeongi cheigo ya.. ne hyeongnim? (it’s not true. Sungmin is my senior, right? That’s why compare to me, SUngmin bro is the best! Right Senior?) Uuyoung again faced the camera as if he really spoke to Sungmin.

 

“ahaha kwiyowo!! (so cute)” Shindong laughed at Uuyoung act. “Ahh keunde,, bad news to manhi isseoyo (ah but there is also many bad news)” Shindong tried to lead the conversation as if his producer ask him to do. All of 2 PM members’ face changed a lit bit gloomy. But they maintained so hard so their face looked normal.

 

Shindong looked at his monitor and scroll down questions list. “From so many question entry,, a lot of people ask about JunK relationship with the blind girl__” Shindong lowered his voice a lit bit, actually he didn’t want to come up with this question, but his producer forced him to do so.

 

2 PM member could see how uncomfortable Shindong was. He paused his voice several time before eventually come to the main question. “emm.. as we know that several weeks ago, JunK helped a blind girl in front of our radio building. Would you like to say something about that JunK ssi?”

 

***

Deg deg deg!! Kimmi squeezed her fingers tightly. She anticipated JunK’s answer for this question. At the moment Kimmi felt the time stop circling and she heard nothing but her own heart beat. “ehem~” Kimmi was shocked by only hearing JunK cleared his throat.

 

“Her name is Kimmi~” that was JunK first sentence.

 

Kimmi heart went harder, she didn’t believe JunK mentioned her name. and she was too curious with JunK next sentences.

 

“Ah ye, that what I heard, Kimmi, Kimmi ssi, wanjeon yeppeun ireum kathayo~ (that’s really a pretty name)” Shindong gave the proper response.

 

“ye, ye, ye~” JunK response quickly. “not only her name but actually her face is also so pretty.” Khun looked at JunK, he was not sure where JunK wanted to bring this topic out.

 

Meanwhile Chansung anticipated and worried at the same time. A second later Junho also realized about something. “She’s still here right? She is listening to this?” Junho wrote something to Chansung who sit beside him. Chansung read it quickly and nodded, from his face Junho knew that Chansung was also as worry as him.

What if JunK said something wrong and Kimmi listen to it, it will make her even sadder!! Junho heart pounded harder. He tried to give signal to JunK, as well as Chansung. But JunK didn’t look at them at all.

 

“But I do not know her.” JunK next sentence eventually appeared. Both Chansung and Junho hold their breath.

 

“Ah u don’t know her in your real life?” Sindong helped JunK a lit bit.

 

“iye, I just met her that day, right before the show. She waited for me and said that she is hottest. She asked for a signature, so I asked her name. that’s it___thats why I know her name.” JunK answered quickly, he is such a fast talker but all people in that room knew that JunK was nervous, he was too nervous so that he couldn’t control his speed.

 

“So you guys don’t have such a romantic relationship like people think?”

 

JunK covered his nervousness and guilty by laughing. “Eopseumnida danghyeon. (of course not) naega geunyang hottest modu ta Oppa (I am just every hottests’ Oppa)” JunK almost threw himself out of the window when he found out he talk this way. But he had no choice, he needed to cover everything up, so everything will going back to normal. No one hurt because of this. At least, that’s what he thought.

 

“cahhh yeorobuendeul jal derobwa kejtyo? (everybody has hear it well, don’t you) JunK has no relationship with anybody in this moment. And Kimmi is just his fans___”

 

“nae man phaen anira, geunyang hottest, hottest, 2 PM fans~ (  she is not only my fans, she is hottest, she is 2 PM fans)” JunK cleared everything once again.

 

“ne, algetseumnida, 2PM fans (I understand, she is 2 PM fans)” Shindong repeated his sentence. “and as JunK said that he is everyone’s oppa, remain me to a perfect song today. This is Super Junior Eunhae oppa-oppa, only for Shindong Show listener. Check this outtttt!!!” Shindong clicked the song and took off his headset, he looked at JunK. “Mianhae (I am sorry)” he said to JunK.

 

“aniya, hyeong, gwenchaseumnida (no, that’s ok) I know they made u do to this.” JunK whispered in Shindong ears. Shindong then tapped JunK shoulder as he understands JunK’s feeling.

 

***

“JunK hyeongie kkenatta! (JunK hyeong is over)” Junho said.

 

“Waeyo? (Why)” Khun and Taec replied together.

 

“Kimmi is here!” Junho told them.

 

“Mwoya? (what)” JunK suddenly showed up from behind.

 

“Junho said Kimmi is here.” Uuyoung told JunK.

 

JunK felt a lit in his heart but maintain his facial expression as normal as possible. “She is always here, right?” JunK answered coolly.

 

“Besides, she wont hear that, she is probably laughing at GAG concert now.” JunK covered his guilty by looking for another reason.

 

“She heard it, she said to me she will hear our show.” Chansung told JunK directly.

 

“Hyeong neo kkettnatta!! (you finished!)” Uuyoung hugged JunK from behind.

 

“Asshh wae irae? (what are u doing) let go of me, arasseo baegopha palli mogkora!! (Ok, I am hungry, lets it)” JunK spoke in fast Daegu dialect and walked earlier than his teammate.

 

“Is he serious? He will not try to explain anything to Kimmi?” Junho asked his friends.

 

Khun shook his head. “Moulla~ (I don’t know)”

 

“But Kimmi will be so sad!” Chansung who met Kimmi before felt more concern about her all of sudden.

 

“yah, yaedera, don’t push him. It’s also hard for him. Give him a break.” Taec suggested, he then pulled Chan and Junho who looked really upset to the cafeteria to catch JunK up. But once they were there, JunK was not there.

 

“Oo? Don’t he say he is hungry? Where is he now?” Taec confused. He turned his body while Junho and Chansung also turned together under his armpit.

 

Uuyong and khun could only shake their head. “mollayounggg~ (I don’t know)” Uuyoung said cutely.

***

Meanwhile, at the empty backyard. Kimmi lift her face to the sky. She smiled sadly. She knew that Junk was not completely lie about their relationship. Besides the hottest and signature issues, all of JunK statement is true.

They indeed do not know to each other, they indeed do not have kinda romantic relationship like people said in the internet. But Kimmi didn’t know why she feel so bother right now. She didn’t know why her heart feel so much in pain, as if a thousand hottest stubbed her with needle!!

 

“Tes”

 

Kimmi opened her eyes. Darkness was the only thing she sees. But she could feel the sky was drizzling, another water drop hit her face. As if the sky was also crying with her. Kimmi eventually shed the tears, but she was smiling at the same time. “pabo kot kathayo~ (I look like a fool) why love make me look like a fool?” Kimmi stopped her self. She lowered her head. “what did I just say? Love? Do I love him?” Kimmi didn’t believe her own feeling.

 

“Do I love JunK?” Kimmi shook her head. “Kimmi you cant be like this! Jongshin jaryeo!! Jongshin jaryeo Han Kimmi!! (wake up Kimmi, wake up)” Kimmi then stood up, she decided to lead her confused heart home. The Faster she goes, the faster she will feel better. She needed to manage her heart, she couldn’t fall in love with him. She couldn’t!!

 

Kimmi walked faster, too fast so that she became careless and almost tripped.

 

“Oo! Joshimhae~ (be careful)” someone said, but Kimmi didn’t hear anything. That person was too far from her. There was too much distant between them. Both of them couldn’t even dare to try to take step closer to each other.

 

JunK hold his breath. “Jebal joshimhae (I am begging you, please be careful)” He told to himself. “Keurigo Mianhae Kimmi ssi~ (and I am sorry Kimmi)”

 

>>>>>>>to be continued