Chapter 13 - Hyeong, neo Kimmi Saranghae?

Light My Love

2PM just got home. Junho hyeong also went in to 2Pm apartment. Chansung was the only one who knew what happen tried to distract his manager attention by asking about tomorrow schedule. Meanwhile Nichkhun checked for Jun.K in his room.

“Hyeong? What happened?” Khun shocked when he saw Jun.K face injured because of the fight with the drunken man.

“is Junho hyeong here?” Jun.K asked Khun.

“Eung!” Khun nodded, he realized that it’s not the right time to ask about what happen. “Just stay in this room, we’ll take care of him.” Khun then went out from Jun.K’s room.

“Where is he?” his manager asked hurriedly.

“Oh! He’s still in the restroom; I guess his stomached is really bad. But he already took his pills, don’t worry hyoeng, he’ll be Ok by tomorrow.” Khun explained his lying calmly, even members believed that Jun.K really got stomached. Chansung__the one who lied about it, almost believed that Jun.K was really sick.

Junho hyeong looked at his watch. “I am worrying him, but I really have to go.”

“Kaseyo hyeong, (just go hyeong)” Uuyong replied quickly, too quick and made everybody looked at him. “Mwo.. I am afraid hyeong will be late___that’s it.” Uuyoung tried to handle everything.

“yes, I am, I am late.” Junho hyeong didn’t get Uuyong nervousness, and prepared to leave the room “Keurae! (all right) for now just take a rest and take care of your own health. If Jun.K condition get worse, u have to tell me immediately. Arasseo? (do you understand)”

“NE HYEONG!!” 2 PM member answered it together, they waited for their manager left the room before they made their way to Jun.K’s bedroom.

“Jun.K hyeong jinjja aphayo? (is Jun.K hyeong really sick?)” Chansung asked to Khun.

“Oo! Manhi (yes, a lot)” Khun answered while walking to Jun.K’s room.

“STOMACHED?” Chansung didn’t believe it. He just made it on spot when his manager asked where’s Jun.K.

Khun sighed. “See yourself” he said then opened Jun.K’s door

All of 2PM member shocked when they saw Jun.K “Hyeong? What’s going on?” Chansung came closer to Jun.K, mean while the rest of members stood around them.

“Mwoya ige? (what was it)” Taec said to him self.

“Yah.. hoksi, Kimmi got mad and hit Jun.K hyeong?” Junho whispered to Uuyoung. Uuyong quickly hit Junho’s head. “Do you think Jun.K hyoeng will let that happen?”

“What is exactly happening hyeong?” Khun finally asked to Jun.K

“Kimmi….”___________________ Jun.K told all of story to s. All of them sighed.

“Poor Kimmi,” Taec said.

“She’s totally drama main actress!” Junho said.

“That’s right, story like this only happen in drama. Song Hae Gyo chorom (just like Song Hae Gyo)” uuyoung added.

“Yah, is it possible that Kimmi also a rich orphan girl?” Chansung asked quickly.

Jun.K laughed at Chansung silly reaction. “No! what I know is she still has a father.”

“Oo! Ottokhae arayo? (how do you know)” Junho replied. “Hoksi__ (is it possible) Hyeong and Kimmi start to make a secret relationship!!?”

Jun.K threw Junho with a pillow. “Yahh!! Neo chukheullae? (do you want to die)” Jun.K said in Daegu dialect.

“Keundae ottohkae ara?! (but how do you know)” Junho insisted. The other members also looked at Jun.K curiously.

“Well.. it just,, Kim… Kimmi once told me that my she can feel my existence from the air__she said that my air is like her Appa. She___” Jun.K hesitated to continue his speech.

“What?” Taec asked quickly.

“She said she feels secure when I am around.”

“MWO??? (WHAT)” Uuyoung is the loudest people who scream this word.

“Kim.. Kimmi said that to you?” this time was Taeckyeon

“Ehm.” Jun.K nodded.

2 PM members were silent mong mong-ly for a while, before they shouted. “YAHHH!!!”

“HUwaaa daebakk!! (that’s amazing)”

“No wonder why Hyeong look so confused to forget her!” Khun said.

“Yah, what do you mean?” Jun.K asked.

“Hyeong!! How can you forget someone who said you give secure feeling??”

Jun.K face became redden. He then couldn’t think right and tried to cover his real feeling. “well.. she said that and___”

“And?” Junho and Uuyoung responded quickly.

“And__ happiness, cheerfulness, excitement, Jeong____”

“Eung?” all of members waited Jun.K finished his sentence.

Jun.K didn’t have other choice but continued his statement. “She said like___Joenggam cheorom. (like Joenggam)”

“Joeng??” Chansung stopped his sentence. He then stood up and at the same time Joenggam entered the room.

Chansung took Joenggam in his arm. “This Joenggam????!!” he asked quickly and second later all of them burst into crazy laugh.

“HUKAKAKKKKKKKKAKAKKKK!!!! How could___how could someone possibly look like a cat!!??” all of them smacked their own body to the floor and laughed crazily.

Mean while Jun.K fixed his angry expression. “Yah!! Yah!! Yah Chansung-ah do u wanna die? Junho-ya do you wanna die too? You too, Khunna??” he pointed at his crazy friends. But no one listened to him. He then pull a pillow and hugged the pillow tight. As if he transferred his anger to that pillow.

“Ahaa~ but, wait a minute___” Taec tried to hold his laughter. He also asked the other to calm down. “yaederaaa! Yaedera!! (kids kids) wait a minute__so hyeong, do you love her?”

Suddenly all of them put into silent mode and looked at Jun.K curiously. “Do you love her?” Taec repeated his question.

Jun.K couldnt answer Taec question. He was asking the same question in his heart since the first time he looked at Kimmi.

“Hyeongie Kimmi saranghae!! (you love her hyeong)” Junho pointed at Jun.K and started to ran around the room. “It cant be wrong, Hyeong must love her!! Right?”

“Keurigo Kimmi do Hyeongie saranghae!! Hyeonggi Jeonggam choromnikka!!! (and she loves you too, because you look like Joenggam!!)” Uuyoung imitated Junho and started to ran around like Junho did.

The rest of member also burst into laugh once again. Chansung played with Jeonggam in his arms. “Neo Jun.K hyeong cheorom?? Jinjja? Odie odie? (you look like Jun.K? is it true? Where is it?) Chansung evaluated Joenggam face to see the similarities between his pet and his hyoeng.

Jun.K sighed. He threw all of pillow to his dongsaeng. “Yah!! Yah!! Neo ta chukho jigeum!!! (you are all  death meat now)!! Naga!! Nagarago palli!!! (get out!! I said get out!! Hurry)” Jun.K shouted, but everyone was too crazy to listen to him.

“Jun.K hyeong in love~ Jun.K hyeong in love!!” Junho shouted.

“Oo!! Oo!!” Khun suddenly stopped them. “Norae do isso (I remember one song)” he then quickly turned his body and dance ADTOY rest of members quickly responded and followed him. Chansung even threw Jeonggam to Jun.K and joined them.

Khun started to sing. “haru joenggil ni saenggak KIMMIYA.. KIMMIYA!!!!” he changed the lyric Ppuniya to be Kimmi!

Jun.K couldn’t bear it any longer. He stood up and hit all of his dongsaeng one by one!!! “NAGA!! NAGA RAGO!!”

 

>>>>>>>>to be continued