Chapter 18 - The Truth. . .

Light My Love

“Arasseo, na monjo kalkae Chansung-ah, Jeonggam do annyeong (Ok, I’ll go first, Joenggam too see you later)” Kimmi waved her hand and smiled to both of them.

“Ne noona, be careful, lets see each other more often.” Chansung spoke in Jeonggam sound, it made Kimmi laughed.

Kimmi then turned her body and started walking. “Huftt.. I keep worrying her, how can that blind girl spend the rest of her life alone?” Chansung talked to him self. He just wanted to leave when he saw something. Chansung stopped and looked again more carefully. He was not sure at first but he couldn’t be wrong, the man beside the tree was___

“Jun.K hyeong?” Chansung asked.

Jun.K couldn’t run away, he eventually showed his face to Chansung. “Ahh.. Chansung-ah, what are you doing here?” Jun.K spoke in fast Daegu dialect.

Chansung looked at him mong-mong-ly and then asked. “Not me hyeong, YOU__ what are YOU doing here?” Chansung stressed his voice.

“Na? (me) ahh geunyang (nothing) I have something to do with Shindong hyeong___”

“Eishhhh___ kotjimal hajima (don’t lie to me) you want to meet Kimmi, too. Don’t you? All right, I am going to pretend that I don’t hear your request last month.”

“Yah,, aniya, musuen mariya neo!! (it’s not true, what are you talking about) I come here to talk something important with Shindong hyeong__”

“Keurae, mwol? (ok, then what is it?) what is so important to be discuss with Shindong hyeong? Here__in this empty backyard? Shindong hyungie works there.” Chansung pointed at the building with Jeonggam leg.

Jun.K became more nervous, he knew he already busted, he didn’t know why he keep defense himself and look even more stupid!!

“Hyeong, come on~ I know you wanna meet her, that’s ok, I understand, because you love each other___Oo by the way, did you hear what happen to his family? She is an orphan hyeong, she must be so lonely.”

Jun.K hold his breath, he knew Kimmi is an orphan but he just know what happened when he heard Kimmi shared it to Chansung just now.

“Aro_ palli kaza (I know, lets go now)” Jun.K didn’t want to talk about that.

“Oo?! That’s it?” Chansung couldn’t believe his Hyeong, “You just found out that someone you love living the miserable life and all you say__jibe kaza?? Hyeong noe noemu hae aniyo?? (don’t you think, you’re too much)” Chansung began to lost his patient to Jun.K

“Chansung-ah please don’t start it, we just got home, don’t you feel tired, come on just go ho___”

“Iyee hyeong, I am tired,, I am sick of you!! Don’t you think you’re a coward?? You love that girl, you love her so much but you do nothing___because of what?? Because she is blind???” Chansung completely mad to his hyeong.

“Mworago?? (what did you say)”

Chansung hold himself. He sighed tiredly. “Jwesung (I am sorr__)”

“Coward?? You said I am a coward?” Jun.K grabbed Chansung collar. It shocked Jeonggam and made that cat jumped for Chansung arm. “Do you know how hard it is to feel this feeling?! Do you know what I’ve been trough to fight this feeling?? I love her!! Yeaa I do!! I just met her, I don’t know her but I do love her!!!”

Chansung hold Jun.K hand that feel tight in his collar. “Then don’t fight it hyeong!! Don’t fight it!!”

“Ottokhae?!! Ottokhaeragooo!!! (how? I asked you how to do that)” Jun.K completely lost his mind. He couldn’t describe how much this situation is killing him inside now.  

“If you were me, will you receive your destiny to spend your life with a blind girl??! Will you devote to a girl who cant even see your face for the rest of your life???!!___” Jun.K felt his heart burning when he tried to explain himself to Chansung, it was the first time Jun.K shared his real feeling to someone.

“this is killing me slowly Chansung-ah, this is killing me___the more I love her, the more I feel dying. Do you know that?” Jun.K almost cried, His grabbed became weaker and ended lied his head in Chansung shoulder.

He was still too emotional when he finally realized that there were not only him and Chansung who stand in that backyard. There was someone else.

Jun.K hold his breath, he squeezed Chansung shoulder. “Kimmi____” he said almost voiceless.

Chansung shocked, he turned his body and found Kimmi stood numbly not far from them.

Kimmi felt her heart dropped hard to the ground. From the atmosphere now, she knew that finally Jun.K and Chansung knew about her existence.

Kimmi then changed her facial expression quickly. “Oo mian (I am sorry)___I… I … left my phone__” Kimmi walked awkwardly to take her phone, she passed through Jun.K and Chansung, none of them tried to kill the awkwardness around them. Chansung shocked but Jun.K felt his soul just flied out of his body.

“Kim__ Kimmi ssi,” Jun.K finally open his mouth.

Kimmi felt his voice stabbed her from the back. She hold her breath before she turned her body. She smiled, but it couldn’t hide her true feeling. Kimmi hold her stick tightly, too tight until she felt so much pain in her hand.

“Aljyo (I knew it)” Kimmi tried to strengthen her voice. “Keuresso, Jun.K ssi do kogjonghajimaseyo (that’s why, you don’t need to worry too) keunde mianhaeyo__ nae nuni anbwoyoyo, na do jongmal mianhaeyo  (but forgive me, my eyes cant see anything, I also feel sorry for that)” Kimmi couldn’t hold her tear, a single tear dropped fast and fell on her hand.

Jun.K almost moved his hand to wipe her tear but he didn’t do it. He felt too guilty for her.

Kimmi bowed her body deeply. “Annyeong higyeseyo Jun.K ssi (good bye Jun.K)” Kimmi walked quickly leaving them.

Chansung couldn’t do anything, he felt guilty and sorry for both of them. He wanted to tell Jun.k to chase after her, but Chansung knew it was not possible.

Jun.K looked Kimmi walked further and further away from him, he felt broken hearted, “what am I doing? How can I do that to the girl I love?” Jun.K murmured.

God what should I do?_____________________________

 

>>>>To be continued