Chapter 2 - Ireumi Mwoyeyo?

Light My Love

"nuguseumnikka? (whos there)"

JunK confused, he didnt know what to do. he took off his bag again and sat carefully in his chair.

"ehem~ mianhaeyo, it.. it's me."

the girl now realized that there was someone else in that backyard.

“nu..nuguseyo? (who are u)” she asked carefully.
JunK found it hard to explain about him,, it was the first time there’s a young girl who didn’t recognize him.

“you.. don’t know who I am?? Jinjja moullayo? (u really don’t know)”

“Eung!” she lowered her head. “mianhaeyo, keunde jaega jinjja moullayo (I am sorry but I really don’t know) I never heard your voice before, are u new here?”

JunK is getting frustrated. Thousand of girls know him, love his voice but this girl know nothing about him,, she doesn’t even recognize his voice. “cham!! How could she doesn’t know me?! I am a famous singer tough!”

“mworaguyo? (what did u say)” the girl asked, closer her ear to catch JunK’s voice.

JunK moved further back. He was not sure, he wanted to get to know deeper about this blind girl. “Dwae______ (it is o__)” JunK intended to leave as soon as possible, but at the same time, the girl showed her hand and mentioned her name.

“Kimmi.. jae ireumeunyo Han Kimmi Imnida ^^” she smiled brightly and JunK was not sure but he saw her eyes was blinking brightly for awhile when she waited for JunK reached her hand.

JunK hypnotized by her eyes. Is it because she cannot see,, but her eyes seems brighter than anybody else eyes. JunK reached her hand slowly. “Jun___”

“Oo?” she waited JunK’s voice.

“ani… Minjun,, Kim Minjun.”

She smiled wider,, “what a great name. bangapseumnida Minjun ssi. Do you work here?”

JunK looked around. “engg.. not really, kind of___but not really.”

She confused with confusing answer from JunK. JunK then tried to make his self clear. “ahh.. I work here and there, not in one place, I move around____yea, I move around a lot of time.”

“chuketha~ (it is so much fun)” she talked slowly, more to herself.

“Kimmi ssi otteyo? Do you work here?”

“ah? Joyo? (me)___ahh aniyo, animida (no, it is not like that) as you know, I cant see, my house is around the corner, I like to spend time here.”

“here? Waeyo? (why)” JunK looked around, nothing special here,, it’s only an empty backyard.

The girl smiled again. “come here,” she asked.
“ne? (what)”
“come sit near me,”
“why should I?” JunK confused.
Then the girl realized that she request maybe too bold to be asked by someone she met at the first time. “Oh, jwesunghamnida (I am sorry)___ok then, just look at me.” She then sit straight on her chair, then she pointed at one corner.

“there, in a moment there will be an announcer name Shindong, his voice is so cheerful, and there will be so many different guess everyday, they will sing a great songs.”
“keurigo (and then) there,” she pointed at the other corner. “in a moment there will be so many girl screaming, they will scream again two hours later, the first scream because they guess just arrived, and the second scream___”
“the guess is leaving” JunK answered fastly.
“matjyo!! (that’s right) you know it too.”
JunK looked at the girl. Of course he knows that, he just doesn’t believe that there is actually someone who watch those things from this far.
“that’s why I love to be here, It’s more interesting than just listen to it from here.” She showed JunK her phone.

“Ah,, that thing, just now I heard you laugh, what did u hear??”
“Oo? Igo___ I was listening to GAG concert,, they are so funny.”
“GAG concert?” JunK didn’t believe his ears, this blind girl laughing at GAG concert she heard from the radio.
“Eung! I love listened to their joke, it______listen!!!”
“KYAAAAKKKKK OPPAAAAAAA!!!!!”
Kimmi turned her head to the screaming sound. “they scream for Oppa,, hustttttt listen again.”
“BARO OPPAAAA!!!”
“it’s Baro ^^”
“SANDEULIII OPPA!!!”
“Sandeul tto itgo (there’s sandeul too)”
JunK already knew, the guess for evening show today is B1A4. “do you know who they are?” JunK asked.
“aniyo (no) “ she shook her head. “I just repeated what they say.”
“You don’t know them??”
“eung”
“you don’t know B1A4, don’t u have TV at home?”
Deg! Both JunK and Kimmi were locked in the silent. “Jwe..jwesunghaeyo (I am sorry)” JunK first said.
Kimmi smiled again. “Gwencanayo, na TV tto issoyo, keunde na sirhoyo (I have TV, but I don’t like to watch it) that’s it.”
JunK regretted his words. He took a deep breath and then said “they are B1A4, they re all teenagers, people love them, they are so famous lately.”
JunK started to explain, he didnt even know why he want to do that.
Kimmi smiled, she is not sure, but she likes JunK voice. “Gomawoyo__Minjun ssi.”
Deg..deg..deg... JunK is helpless, he know this girl cannot see, but he didnt know why he feel so nervous, he didnt even dare to look her eyes. JunK turned his head around, they were locked in silent and super awkward situation. Fortunately JunK saw his manager arrived.
“I__ I gotta go!” JunK stood up.
“Jinjjaro? (really)” she sounds regret.
“eng.. annyeong.” JunK walked away.

“Minjun ssi___” the girl called him back.
“Ne?” minjun looked at her once again.
“bangawoyo~ (nice to meet you)”
JunK didn’t know what to say,, he looked at her once again,, a lit longer than he should be..
“ehm__ na do ( me too) annyeong Kimmi ssi.”

Ad. Rati Cheigo^^