Chapter 15 - Stop Talking about Her

Light My Love

“Hyeong what’s with that expression?” Khun acknowledged something’s wrong with Jun.K facial expression.

“Oo?” Jun.K finally paid attention to his surroundings, “Oo__nothing. How is he?” He pointed at Chansung’s room.

“Doctor said we can go home now. Chansung only needs to take a rest. But the doctor doesn’t recommend him to work, at least for two days. I’ve called our manager. He said it’s better to bring him home, fans will go crazy if they know Chansung is hospitalized. He also said he will cancel tomorrow show.”

“Oo..” Jun.K nodded. “Ok__ kaza (lets go)” he walked first to Chansung’s room.

Khun looked concern about Jun.K, he stopped Jun.K “What happen?” he asked again.

Jun.K looked at Khun for a second, but eventually decided not to tell him. “aniya__ palli jibe kaza. (that’s nothing, lets go home, hurry)”

Khun sighed, he knew that there was something wrong, seeing Jun.K couldn’t share it to him, even make it clearer. But Khun couldn’t do anything about it.

“Can you walk?” Jun.K asked Chansung.

“Oo.” Chansung nodded, he looked so weak, his body felt so cold. “Mianhae hyeong,”

“Museun mian, arasseo keuman marhae, kaza (what for? Just stop talking, lets go home)” Jun.K helped Chansung stand up, he support Chansung’s arm in his shoulder. Khun followed them from back.

They tried to walk quickly toward the parking lot. Some people seemed recognize them, but it was still under control.

“Noona gwenchanayo (that’s ok) just wait outside.” Jun.K stopped his step, as well as Khun and Chansung.

“Mwoya ige? (What is it?)” Khun murmured. He looked at a patient who screamed load. On the other hand there is five years old girl who cried scarily.

“Omma jebal keumanhaeyo!! (mom please stop it)” the boy tried to stop his mom.

“Neo michosso!!! (are you crazy) how dare you send your father to the jail!!! Who do you think you are!!” the woman threw a flower vase to her son.

“Agh!!” the boy screamed, holding his blooded forehead.

“NAMSOON-AH?!”

Khun finally looked at the other girl outside the room, the girl hold a stick in her hand, she wanted to help but she couldn’t even move from where she stand, and she is____

Khun looked at Jun.K “Hyeong__ it’s Kimmi.”

Jun.K looked at Kimmi for a second, then the next second, he pulled Chansung. “Palli, (hurry up)”

Chansung who still felt unwell, couldn’t do anything, he just followed his hyeong. But Khun didn’t think it’s the right thing to do. “Hyeong_” he called Jun.K. “What happen to you, she is in trouble!! don’t you wanna help her?____hyeong?? It’s Kimmi!!” Khun felt desperate because Jun.K didn’t want to listen to him.

Jun.K sighed, but he didn’t slow down. “Aro~ (I know)” He answered Khun without looking back. But Khun still confused with Jun.K action. Finally he stopped and turned his body. “I know who she is. So what? What do you want? Do you want me to help her? Here? Right now?” Jun.K almost loses his control.

Chansung felt sorry to both of them, but still he couldn’t do anything, he was too weak. Even to stand up in his own feet, he still needed help from other people.

Khun finally shut his mouth. He knew Jun.K couldn’t help her, but it was not right. People cant be this cold. THEY cant be this mean.

Khun drove his car. Chansung sat on the back seat, meanwhile Jun.K sat besides Khun, he turned his head and looked out the window. Night view of Seoul moved like a flash in his eyes.

“I thought you love her.” Khun said suddenly. Chansung opened his eyes, but he didn’t say anything. As well as Jun.K, he heard Khun clearly, but he didn’t reply anything.

They arrived in front of their apartment building. Khun stopped the engine. They were almost ready to leave the car, when suddenly Jun.K said something.

“From now on, please stop talking about her.” Jun.K said without look at Khun or Chansung.

“Do I love her? May be I do__but this feeling is not right. It is wrong from the very beginning. I decided to forget this feeling. So please from now on___stop talking about her.. buthakanta~ (I am begging you)” Jun.K finally looked Khun in his eyes.

Khun didn’t answer him. He was too confused to hear Jun.K request. Jun.K was about to open his door, but he was stopped by Chansung’s question. “Keundae waeyo? (but why you do that)”

Jun.K stopped his movement. He looked at Chansung.

“Is it because you’re Jun.K? a famous singer? Or because our manager ask you to forget her?_____why don’t you say something hyeong?” Chansung almost forgot his disease.

Jun.K closed his eyes for a second. He tightened his grab. “isn’t it too obvious?? She is blind!! What will you expect from a girl who cant even see!!” Jun.K hold his anger, he opened the door and left his dongsaeng. He walked quickly to his room and locked himself there.

Meanwhile Khun and Chansung stayed in the car. Both of them were locked in their own thought. “do you hear him?” Chansung aksed his hyeong. “He’s the one who decide to leave Kimmi, but why did he sound like he wants to sink himself.” Chansung looked outside the window.

Khun sighed deeply. “It’s because he loves her,, he love her so much.”

 

>>>>>>to be continued