Meeting Mom

Love Pendant

Angel wiped her tears and looked at Chanyeol's palm and saw the bond mark.

 

Bora looked at them surprised " he is your forever now, just like Lay."

 

" Really? Is she right Angel?" Chanyeol asked as he wiped away her tears on her cheeks.

 

She knodded and pressed his hand against her cheek.

 

He felt warm, it felt good to her.

 

Chanyeol smiled and stood up.

 

" Get up my Angel" he pulled her up and hugged her.

 

" You okay " he looked down at her and smiled.

 

She knodded as the other princes' walked over to her to see if Chanyeol and Angel were okay.

 

" Are you guys okay?" Angel asked as they approched her.

 

" We are fine but what about you and Chanyeol?" Tao asked looked at her with her burned and scratches.

 

" I am fine " She wiped her tears and placed them on her cuts and they sealed immedietly.

 

" See" She sniffed and tears fell from her eyes.

 

" Angel...'' Bora interuptted them and she turned to herto see her face eyeing her body with shock nd worry.

 

" Your bleeding...alot" She looked down at her leg and saw a big burn ad gash in her leg.

 

She wiped her tears and dripped them on her leg making it burn which made her cry even more.

 

" Angel dont push yourself " Lay walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

 

" I got this stay still okay'' He placed his hands just above the gash and healed her leg the best he could.

 

" Her muscle is torn, which means she wont be able to walk on it for a while" He looked towards Bora and she knodded.

 

" Class dismissed!" Her voiced echoed and the students came out of the room and looked at them from a distant.

 

The weirdest thing happened as Angel began to walk, the Twins walked over to her and ask " Are you okay?"

 

She was shocked that they even cared and actually seemed to be worried about her.

 

" No, i have a torn muscle and cant walk on it for quit a while." She said slowly with a confused face.

 

" Why do you guys care?" She asked and they turned back to there regular selfs again.

 

" We dont care! Pfft! Ha like we care about you!" They said walking away.

 

" And there back" She said to herself.

 

She took a step to see how bad it would hurt and boy it hurt.

 

She grabbed her leg and sat on the floor.

 

"Angel are you alright?" Luhan croutched down by her side

 

" Yes i am okay, its just my leg it hurts really bad" She held her leg in pain.

 

" your next class is with Tao right?" Luhan asked and she knodded.

 

" Tao, i think you should carry her to your next class" Luhan told Tao.

 

She looked at him and her cheeks tinted pink " N-No i am ok really! You dont have to-"

 

She was cut off by Tao picking her up bridal style and walkng out in the hallway.

 

she felt stares digging into her as they walked down the hall.

 

" Calm down you are fine no one will touch you as long as your with me." Tao whispered to her.

 

"mmm" she felt like she was gonna get questioned again by different group of girls.

 

They walke in the classroom and it got quiet.....really quiet.

 

Tao placed her in the chair " i will be right back okay, i am gonna get some ice for your leg to see if it will make the pain go away"

 

He walked out of the room and there were mummbles from all the students.

 

Great....

 

the bell rings as Tao walks through the door and handed Angel a pack of ice.

 

For once , she didnt care about taking note for history today , she just wrote whatever the teacher said.

 

She would do anything at this point to get the pain off her mind.

 

She would feel little pains here and there but it stopped after she was doing something on her paper.

 

As the bell rang it scared her and made her jump causing the pain to come back.

 

Tao got his papaer and folded it up and put it in his pocket then walked over the Angel.

 

He picked her up bridal style and walked her out the door.

 

She avoided everyones stares and closed her eyes.

 

for a while the hallways were silent and then she heard a familiar voice " Tao! Angel!"

 

She opened her eyes to see there was someone standing in front of them.

tumblr_mnqp033gY61spkr1co1_500.gif

 

" oh Hey Prince Chen" she said and he smiled as he came closer to them.

 

" Last class here we come" Chen takes her from Tao.

 

" See you guys after school" He patted Angel on the head.

 

She smiled a bit and Chen walked her to their next and last class.

 

They walked in and just like before it got quiet " they all got quiet again" She looked down at her lap and closed her eyes.

 

" They are just jealous cuz they aren't in my arms and you are" He smiled at her and walked to there seats.

 

Angel held the ice pack to her leg and others looked at her weird.

 

She was in her last class of the day and hoped it would end quickly.

 

To get her mind off of that she thought about the bond mark and some questions.

 

'' So the mark is a bond that can never be broken and i have the rare healing power. Does the mark only appear if someone is hurt or can i put it on someone without an injury? what else could i do if i learned other healing methods? speaking of learning, what other power could i learn? I can use protection and heal people but end up putting a bond on them if i do. What if i end up putting a bond on all the boys? Would they all be mine forever?"

 

She made little faces as she thought to herself and Chen was watching her as she did.

 

He smiled at her faces and she spotted him looking at her and asked " What"

 

" You are making faces as you think " He smiled down at his paper and wrote down notes.

 

She remembered she was in chemistry and the hair test they did.

 

She still had the hair too even though she had a whole bunch on her head she could look at.

 

She looked up at the board and saw they were still working with the hairs and there reactions to different liquids.

 

She didn't want to participate in the project all she wanted to do was rest her leg and get away from the school

 

A few minutes after the project was over with the bell rang and angel was sleepy.

 

" Time to go meet with the others now" Chen said picking her up out of the chair.

 

She rubbed her eyes as they walked out the door into the hallway.

 

" Tired?" He asked and she knodded.

 

They made there way to the front of the school were the other princes' were waiting for them.

 

" My Angel is here!" Luhan yelled happily and smiled big.

 

" Shh Luhan, she is sleeping" he looked down at her and she had her head against his shoulder.

 

" Aww I want to carry her~~ Please~!" Luhan complained and looked towards Kris.

 

" I don't care just dont wake her up" He said.

 

" Yea~~! Gimme" He reached for her like a five years old wanting a toy.

 

Chen handed Angel to Luhan and they walked down the path of the school.

 

A really fancy car pulled up and the window rolled down.

 

" Your mother has asked for you to come home early" the butler said 

 

" And bring her" He said before rolling up the window.

 

" Oh! Mom wants us to bring Angel home with us?"

 

" I dont have a very good feeling mom will like this though" Suho whispered to himself and they all got into the car.

 

When they were getting into the car, Angel had to sit in Luhan's lap since her was the one holding her.

 

She stirred in her sleep and placed her head on Luhan's neck, making him laugh because he could feel her breath on his neck where he was ticklish.

 

He giggled catching some of the boys attention.

 

" what are you laughing at ?" D.o asked looking at him funny

 

" She is breathing on my neck and it tickles" He smiled.

 

Th a hit a bump causing them to move around alot and she hit her leg against Luhan's elbow.

 

She woke up and hissed in pain and pulled closer to Luhan.

 

" Oh, im sorry~!" He sorta whispered and she nuzzled his neck falling back to sleep.

 

The car stopped and The doors were opened, letting them out.

 

tumblr_lyl9j2jaoA1qdnvdho1_500.jpg

 

Luhan stepped out of the car with the others and walked up the steps toe house.

 

" what ever you do please don't wake up please" Kris whispered to Angel.

 

" I hope mom will like her and not yell at us or her" Suho looked at Kris as the doors opened

 

stairs-big.jpg

 

" Your mother is in her upstairs bedroom" The butler said and walked away from them to do his job.

 

" Well guys prepare yourselfs " They started up the stairs and walked through the hall to the bedroom door that there mother was in.

 

Kris knodded on the door before entering and there was a women with jet black hair that was to her hips wearing a white dress.

white-greek-dress.jpg

 

" Hello boys " she smiled at them as they all entered.

 

Luhan was the last to enter with her.

 

" Is this the girl i have heard you talk about and the one that gave you that bond mark?" She asked Lay and he shook his head.

 

She realized Chanyeol was hidding his hands behind his back when he usually has them by his side.

 

" Chanyeol" Her voice seemed a bit angered and he looked up at her.

 

" Yes mother?"

 

" Let me see your hands" She said and he hesitated but pulled hand out in front of her revealing the mark.

 

" Mother i can tell you wha-"

 

" Enough''

 

He looked down and placed his hands beside him.

 

" How long has she been asleep?'' she asked and looked towards Luhan.

 

" Since the bell rang after class she was very tired after Power training"

 

" Oh really? What happened in power training?" she asked as Angel shifted in his arms.

 

" There was a teacher that was helping her with her powers and she had mind control over Chanyeol. She went a little to far with her and made Chanyeol aim at us with his fire and she put a protection barrier around us. It made the fire bounce back at Chanyeol and she healed him and that why he has the bond on his hand. She ended up tearing a muscle in her leg and she wont be able to walk on it for a while"

 

Luhan explained to her and she knodded " Put her on the bed" 

 

Luhan did as she asked and she groaned in pain as he moved his arms from under her legs.

 

Her necklace fell on the bed and there mom saw it glowing.

 

'' She has the same necklace as my children" she said and they all grew stiff.

 

" im....sorry...."   Angel mumbled in her sleep and they all looked at her.

 

She turned over on he side but quickly sat up and grabbed her leg in pain " AHH!!" 

 

She tried her best to hold in her tears and opened her eyes to see she wasn't in her home.

 

She looked at the Princes and had a grip on her leg " Where am i?" she aske them and they looked behind her and so did she.

 

She looked and saw there mother smiling at them " Hello dear" she said and Angel looked at her and back at the boys who were panicking.

 

Her eyes got big and she stood up even though her leg was in pain and bowed to her " Hello ma'am"

 

She held up her leg as she bowed and felt tears about to fall.

 

" Please dont put strain on your leg, sit" She said and looked at her and slowly sat back on the bed.

 

" I hear you are the girl that put the bond in Prince Lay is that right?" she asked and looked at her

 

" I didn't mean to i didn't know that i had healing powers to begin with. I only knew i had the power to protect but my limit was reached after 12 people. Thats when i accidently made a flaw when i was using protection and it went straight to Prince Lay." She looked down at the bed . 

 

She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to see it was there mom pulling her in for a hug.

 

The boys were surprised at how fond there mother was with Angel and so was Angel.

 

she released her and looked towards the boys " Let her stay in the guest bedroom for tonight. Its already too dark for you boys to go out" She said with a calm serious voice.

 

" Yes mother" The boys said and Luhan walked towards her and slide his arm under her legs gently

 

" Ready?" He asked and she knodded.

 

He lifted her off the bed and walked out of the room with the others

 

Once the door was shut the all let out a sigh " that went better than i thought it would have" Angel heard D.o say.

 

" I didn't know if i fell asleep i would end up in your home " she smirked

 

" i didn't know mom would invite a girl other than her friends in the house" Xiumin said with a surprised face.

 

" plus she is letting you stay over for the night" Tao added.

 

" are you guys really that scared of your mom? She seems like a really nice women to me" She said and Chanyeol looked at her and laughed.

 

" Trust me when you see her when she is made then talk to us" He looked at her with a face that was purely scared of her.

 

" You guys are really scared of her?'' They all shook there heads and opened a door  that lead to the guest bedroom.

decoupes-nature-754576.jpg

" Here we are" Luhan lays her on the bed and they all stood around her.

 

" What is your mom like when she is mad?" Angel asked and they all shivered.

 

" she can shake the whole house" Kris said others added

 

"Her face changes and she isnt herself anymore" D.o addeds.

 

" Can we please change the subject" Sehun asked and Xiumin looked like he was deep n thought while looking at Angel.

 

" What was your mom like?" Her face went from interested to sad and she looked down at the bed.

 

She was silent for a minute and then she finally spoke " I never knew my mom or family"

 

" Oh I am sorry forget i asked okay!" Xiumin hugged her and patted her head.

 

" its alright, really" she smiled and laid back on the bed

 

Kris looked at her " You should get some rest for tommorow" she knodded and they all left the room.

 

"Night " the lights turned off and she laid there for a while.

 

There was a small knock at the door and Angel pretended to sleep when she heared the door open.

 

She heard footsteps coming towards her and then she heard someone sit on the floor next to the bed.

 

Who ever it was leaned down over her and kissed her forehead.

 

" Goodnight my Angel" He said and walked towards the door.

 

Angel opened her eyes to see who it was and saw Sehun walking away.

 

" Goodnight my Prince" She whispered as the door shut.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Luhan walked into the guest bed room and looked at Angel '' My Angel ~~ time to wake up~~" He laid on the bed next to her.

 

" mmmmmm" She turned over and opened her eyes to see that she was surpriseingly close to Luhan's face.

 

" Oh!" She jumped up and looked at him.

 

" YAH! Don't do that!" She yelled and she laid down.

 

She turned ovre and closed her eyes.

 

" If you dont wake up i am gonna do something and your gonna regret it if you say no~" He poked her .

 

" NO~~~" She mummbleing in the pillow and he jumped up and left the room.

 

She heard some screaming down the hallway and all of the boys came in her room and she looked at them with wide eyes.

 

They all jumped on the bed and laid on her.

 

" What are you doing!" she laughed

 

" Wake up!" They all said at the same time.

 

" Okay! I am up!" She smiled and they got off her.

 

" Wait what about clothes for me i dont have any here. i cant go in this" She moved the covers and looked at her tore up pants where her burn used to be and looked back at the boys.

 

'' Good morning Miss Angel" Three maids came in and looked at her.

 

" Oh good morning....." Angel said as one of the maids asked the boys to leave.

 

" We are going to help you dresss for today. The mistress has given us clothes for you to wear. We were ordered to help you since you are hurt" The three maids said one sentence to one maid each.

 

the boys left and The maids handed Angel the shirt and walked out of the room excepted for one.

 

" We will give you some privacy and them we will help you with your pants" She closed the door and Angel looked at the shirts.

 

A black tanktop and a white button up shirt.

 

She sighed and took her jacket off and her tore t shirt and slide the tank top on.

 

" Hm it fits" she slipped on the button up .

 

" Okay...." She said and the door opened and the three maids came back in.

 

" Um is it alright if i do it myself....." Angel asked  feeling awkward that the maids were going to dress her.

 

" If you want Miss Angel" the maid bowed and handed her the pants.

 

" Thank you" she waited til she heard the door shut fully before she changed

 

She pulled off pant leg then the one that was on her hurt leg.

 

She noticed a burise that was from the middle of her upper leg that streched over her knee to the middle of her lower leg.

 

" Ouch~" it hurt even though she was just looking and she slide the pants on gently.

 

She stood on one leg and fixed herself as she buttoned them up.

 

" Okay i am done" She looked at herself in the mirror.

 

nam-gyu.jpg

The door opened and the boys came in.

 

" Time for school" Suho said and Kris picked her up sitting her on his shoulder.

 

They made their way down the stairs and there mother was there smiling at them.

 

" Good morning mother" The boys said and Angel smiled at her.

 

"Good morning ma'am" Angel smiled down at her from Kris's shoulders.

 

" Have a good day and treat her well boys" She said with a smile.

 

" Yes mother" they walked out the door to there very fancy car.

 

Angel sat in Kris's lap since he was the one that had her.

 

Once they got to the enterance of the school and there were alot of girls waiting in the front for them.

 

She felt like if she stepped out of the car she was gonna get jumped by all the girls.

 

The car came to a stop and the girls could be heard screaming through the car windows.

 

" Ready?" Kris asked and he slowly opened the door