The Grave

Love Pendant

Angel cried on the floor and could feel herself trembling. 

 

She felt so helpless now after watching the videos of her two parnets being really happy and then they suddenly die, gone from the world.

 

She quickly wiped her tears and calmed herself as she heard footsteps coming up the stairs and ejected the tapes from the VCR player. 

 

There was a knock on the door and Angel straightened up and opened it to see Xiumin.

 

" Oh hi Angel" He smiled and she smiled back before hugging him and walking down stairs.

 

There was chatter down stairs and Angel could hear a female. 

 

As she came down the stairs she saw Sofia sitting on the couch with the boys. 

 

" Angel! There you are!" Baekhyun said catching everyones attention on her and she smiled slightly.

 

She sat next to Sehun and D.o before Sofia asked " Where did the tapes go that i brought? Weren't they on the table when i left last time?" 

 

Angel's smile faded to a sad face as she fought her tears to stay inside. 

 

Sehun was the first to notice and grabbed ahold of her hand making her look up at him. 

 

Tears fell and she placed her hands over eyes and started crying catching everyone's attention.

 

Sehun embraced her in a hug and she sniffled as she tried to calm herself as tears fall on Sehun's shirt.

 

She let go of Sehun and with a shaky breath she spoke " I-I watched the tapes"  

 

She explained to everyone what had happened and they all felt like crying. Even Kris.

 

They all felt there hearts clench as more tears came falling down from her eyes. 

 

"Sofia..." She spoke catching her attention " Yes Angel?" She asked and looked into her soft sad eyes.

 

" Can you take me somewhere?"  She asked and wiped her tears from her damp cheek.

 

" Where to?" Sofia asked raising her eyebrow and Angel took a deep breath holding back her tears once more.

 

" Where my Omma and Appa were buried" 

 

" Of course i will sweetie, you boys go get ready and i will take you all" Sofia tried to smile but it quickly went down as they all dissappeared up the stairs.

 

They all fixed there hair and changed into casual comfy clothes not wanting to make it more sad that they were going to a grave.

 

Angel changed into a dress and combed her hair back out of her face nicely.

namgyu01.jpg

 

As they all traveled outside into the car they noticed most of them werent going to fit. 

 

" I will call Faye and see if she can lend us a hand" She pulled out her phone and made a call and in less than 5 minutes she was driving down the street.

 

All the boys wanted to ride with Angel but Kris, Xiumin, Chen, and Tao road with Faye while the rest road with Angel and Sofia.

 

They relized they were a seat short and Angel was the last to get in the car to see that. 

 

"Here" D.o patted on his lap " You can sit on me since there is no seats " 

 

She sat down and felt D.o's hands snake around her waist and hold her securely.

 

As the car drove down many streets, it wasn't long before they had the cemetary in there sights.

 

As the two cars pulled up and the guard let them in, Sofia asked where the parents of 'The Unknown baby' was and the was given a plot number.

 

As Sofia went down many plots she finally stopped at two plots by the big tree that rested in the middle of the cemetary. 

 

Two picture frames and flowers that have been wilted laid against the grave stones.

 

They got out of the car and slowly walked over to the graves.

 

Angel could feel the tears starting to come to her eyes every step that she had tooken towards the grave stones.

 

" Hi Omma. Hi Appa" She had crotched down and let tears come down her already stained cheeks.

 

"I came from EXO Planet because of an accident on EXO but don't worry, the Prince's have protected me. They all have come to see you Omma and Appa" She let the tears drip on her hands and then into the grass where the graves were.

 

She looked back at the boys and lifted her hand for one of them to grab and they all gathered around the two graves. 

 

Kris was the first to talk out of the 12 boys " Hello Omma, Hello Appa. We are looking after your Daughter well. Your daughter is beautiful and we are all lucky to have her. She has the same Love Pendant as all of us" He pulled out his necklace and so did all the others.

 

" We will protect her with your lives and we wont let anyone that can harm her get near her" Suho said and showed an angelic smile.

 

Angel looked at the two pictures and smiled 

 

97c29ba0ac3c51a9a357354cff4cad0812391234

 

tumblr_m23bweZOP51qiji4lo1_500.png

 

She had most of her Appa's looks but her smile and eyes from her Omma.

 

She felt someone grab her hand, his thumb along her hand. 

 

She looked up to see D.o with a sad smile on her face.

 

" Lets go back home" She turned and the boys followed her as they all got back into the car. 

 

As they drove, on the grass where the tear had fallen it started glowong blue and green before slowly fading into nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

play as you read

As Faye drove down the street, they all waved goodbye and piled into the house.

 

The sun had already said goodnight,sleeping behind the horizon and they were greeted but the full moon.

 

As they all settled into there beds, Angel sat in bed waiting for Kai since it was his turn to sleep with her tonight.

 

It was already 12:45 at night and Angel rubbed her eyes as she felt hands snake there way around her waist and pull her close.

 

Kai's warmth made her get chills down her spine and the covers were pulled over them in the dark. 

 

Kai wore no shirt and a pair of silky basket ball shorts while Angel wore blue shorts as a KISS shirt.

 

As the house settled into silence and the dreams took over them, Angel had a dream.

 

She heard her Omma's voice calling out to her and she could hear the Appa's voice too.

 

They were screaming and banging on something calling out for Angel to help.

 

Suddenly Angel awoke from her sleep and felt a rush of adrenaline and got out of bed, falling on the floor waking up Kai.

 

" Ahh~ Angel What are you doing??" Kai rubbed his eye and propped himself up on one arm as he got no responce and she ran out the door, worrying Kai.

 

The panicking made her stumble and fall which made her wake up the boys as she yelpped going down.

 

She raced down the stairs making sure she didn't miss one. 

 

The boys came down the stairs in a rush and saw Angel pulling on one of there jackets and trying to put shoes on.

 

" Angel! Where are you going?" Kris said and walked towards her hearing her mummble something

 

" I have to hurry or it will be to late. They are running out of oxygen!" She opened the front door and ran down the street not stopping for any cars that were in her way.

 

It was only 4:32 a.m in the morning and she knew she wasn't going to make it if she didn't run.

 

The sun was still rising and it was cold outside. 

 

As she ran the boys tried to keep up with her but she kept running and boy did she run fast. 

 

Kris flew looking down on the streets trying to keep an eye on her and once she was in his sights he yelled down to Kai " She is on Gurrio Street!! "

 

As He heard he teleported right in front of her making there bodies collide and fall onto the blacktop.

 

Angel scrapped her hands and hissed in pain and tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

 

" Angel What is going-" Kai stopped and he saw tears running down her face and her breathing increase faster.

 

" They are going to die again!! I need to hurry !! They are going to die!!!!!" She cried and yelled.

 

"Kai Teleport to the cemetary or they are going to die!!!!" Angel yelled surely waking up the entire neighborhood.

 

" O-Okay!" He did as she wished and she ran throught the gates noticing that there was no guard there.

 

She jumped over head stones like they were hurdles and franticly looked around for the big tree.

 

There were so many trees around but the one she was looking for was the biggest one.

 

As she spotted it she ran to her parents grave and with her hands started to pull at the grass ans dirt.

 

"Omma!!Appa!!" She tried to dig faster "Kai help me or they are going to die!!" She yelled looking over her shoulder as he arrived behind her. 

 

He dug at the ground with her, pulling up dirt which smugged on his skin.

 

As they heard baging from beniether them they heard many footsteps behind them.

 

" Kai, Angel ! What are you doing?!" 

 

" They are going to die!!!" Angel screamed and moved more dirt revealling the coffin that held her mother.

 

The banging had stopped and they had barely gotten the edge of her Appa's grave uncovered.

 

" No! NO No No NO!!!" Angel yelled and cried as she used all her strength plus Kai's to open the coffin.

 

As it opened there laid the body of her Omma like she was asleep for a while.

 

" Omma! Omma please look at me!" She touched her skin and felt that she was warm.

 

Blood was still running though her vains and but she wasn't reponsive at all.

 

" Hurry and uncover my Appa's coffin!!!!" Angle cried and let tears flow.

 

As Chanyeol , Lay and Kris jumped down in the whole and dug as if there lifes depended on it.

 

Dirt flew as they revealed the top half of the coffin and with brute force pulled on the edge till it popped open.

 

As Angel let tear fall on her Omma's face she then moved to her father, letting tears fall on his face.

 

" Please work. Please Please God let this work!!!!!11" She screamed and a bright light shined from the grave shooting a beam of light into the heavans, which made them shield there eyes.

 

It shined so bright that it nearly caused them to go blind.

 

" JUST WORK!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!"

 

Everything went white and it slowly went black.

play at the same time

As Angel opened her eyes, she realized she was laying on the cold dirt and everyone else was there too.

 

She lifted up her head and propped herself up looking around.

 

Her breath hitched as she remembered why she was there.

 

"O-Omma? A-Appa?" She felt tears steam down her face for the nth time and her voice was raspy, begging for water.

 

Dirt smugged on her hands and face, she sat up feeling weak and alone.

 

She looked in the coffins to see nothing there and the boys laying on the wet dirt as it rained.

 

Luhan was the first to make movement and wake up with a groan.

 

" Angel" He looked up and grabbed ahold of his head as it throbbed in pain.

 

"Luhan are you okay?" Asked before getting up and helping him up. 

 

The others started to wake up as well and the rain made there clothes damp.

 

" Is everyone okay?" Angel asked and they all nodded. 

 

" Where did there bodies go?" Baekhyun asked looking into both coffins.

 

" Did it not work?" D.o asked sounding like her was on the verge of tears.

 

" Let's just go home" Angel said climing up the dirt wall to see two figures standing with there backs to her.

 

They had there arms out wide like there were just feeling the rain.

 

" O-Omma...A-Appa" She pulled herself out of the hole and caught there attention, making them turn towards her.

 

It was like they had never aged and looked as they did in the videos they had left.

 

" Oh my gosh. You actually did it" Tears streamed down her Omma's face and as did Angel's.

 

" Omma! Appa!!" She ran towards them and hugged them both

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OMG This idea had popped into my head as i was thinking over the poll i had left for yall!! Nerd-and-Fangirl dont worry i am still using your idea but i wanted to put this out here first. 

 

Big shout out to Nerd-and-Fangirl guys, friend her, subscriber to her , because she has awesome ideas!!

 

I will probably start on the next chapter for this after school because i had blown my own mind when i came up with the bringing her parents back idea so yea !!! 

 

Did you guys see BTS's new Mv for Just one Day? It made me think of more ideas doe Boys in Luv so i will work on that on too!~~~~ Love yall comment your thoughts, emotions and feelz for this chapter!!!!!!