Her Past

Love Pendant

On July 1, 1994 a baby was born late in the afternoon.

 

Weeks before the farther of the baby had died in a car accident.

 

The mother had cried so much and sulked for days until th arrival of her baby.

 

When the baby was almost out, she knew that she wouldn't be able to hang on to life.

 

She motioned one of the nurses to come to her and pulled out a paper that was folded up out of her pocket.

 

" Take care of her for me....." she put the paper into the nurses hand and closed it.

 

Before the nurses could say anything, the mothers eyes slowly closed and she hand fell to the side of the bed.

 

The baby was finally out but the mother had passed away after giving the final push.

 

" Ma'am....?" The nurse that was given the paper asked and held her hand. 

 

She was already starting to feel cold.

 

The nurse looked at the doctor and shook her head while looking at the floor.

 

The nurse looked up at the doctor as he placed the necklace around the baby girls neck. 

 

The little girl cried and looked at the nurse with her one blue eye and one green eye. 

 

" she is so pretty " she thought and remembered the last words from the mother. 

 

" Take care of her for me ..." She couldnt help but feel a pain hit her heart.

 

The nurse had gone home that night thinking about that little girl and what the mother had said to her .

 

" That paper " she look on her armrest as she was driving . 

 

She pulled over by the side of the road and unfolded the papers .

 

Dear nurse that is reading ,

 

I know this might not sound true to you but please trust me please. I know this might sound weird but I am not from this planet. I am from a planet far from this world but we look like regular humans. The planet is called EXO Planet. Promise me that you won't ever tell a soul about this planet .I knew I was going to die after giving birth to my child but I have one regret and that is that she won't be able to see her parents while she grows up. I wanted to send her to EXO Planet so she doesn't have to be in an orphanage. I don't want to put stress on your shoulders but I ask one favor of you . Please send my daughter to EXO Planet. I know what you are thinking, oh this lady is crazy . But I am not. I have special powers that I cannot tell you about at this time because I am no longer in this world to prove myself to you. If you follow the instructions on the next page I promise you that I can prove myself to you. 

 

The nurse was a bit confused and flipped to the next page to see a step by step instruction page that was neatly put together. 

 

She put the papers back together and sat there thinking for a while before driving home.

 

                                                                                                                 

 

The next day , the nurse looked thought the papers again re-reading them.

 

She knew the right thing to do at this point...........do as the mother wished.

 

She grabbed her keys and hoodie then made her way back to the hospital.

 

She snuck in throughout the back exit and made her way to the nursery. 

 

She made sure that all the other nurses were gone before entering and looking at each individual baby. 

 

She stopped once she saw one blue eye and one green eye. 

 

" Hello darling" she smiled and looked at the Heath records to see if she was fine to leave 

 

" Sheduled to leave tomorrow, huh? Well baby girl we are leaving early , for your moma's sake" She scooped up the baby and held her closely trying not to make her cry.

 

She managed to get her out of the nursery and down the hallway. 

 

She put her back to the door and pushed it open then made her way to her car.

 

She opened her door and sat in her seat with the baby in her arms.

 

She drove back to her house and closed the door behind her.

 

She placed the baby on her bed and picked up the papers.

 

"3729 Bristol road" she said and took the baby off the bad and wrapped her in a blanket.

 

She drove for 10 minutes and by time she got to the house it was dark outside.

 

She pulled up and got out quietly.

 

she walked up the path and slowly opened the door. 

 

"Hello? Is anybody home ?" Her voice echoed throughout the whole house. 

 

She shinned her phone light on the paper and read " go upstairs to the first room on the right. " and she did .

 

She read what was next " there is a key in the bed get it then go to the backyard."

 

She grabbed the broze key off the bed and slowly made her way down the creeky floor.

 

The glass door slide open quietly and she stepped on the grass " there will be a post in the middle of the yard pull it backwards and step back on the porch. This is how I am proving myself "

 

She cautiously walked over to the post and grabbed it while pulling it backwards and then jogged over to the porch carefully. 

 

A small whole opened up on the grown and a little green pod came out of the ground.

 

" Place the baby inside the pod and type 'EXO Planet' on the pad"

 

" I guess this is goodbye sweet heart " she smiled down at the baby as she walked over to the pod and gently placed the baby in it. 

 

She kissed her forehead and the little pod door shut then she slowly typed

 

"E-X-O-P-l-a-n-e-t" she spelled it out as she typed it out.

 

" Please step back " the speaker said and she walked over to the porch 

 

" Bye bye baby" she started to cry as it started up its engine and glowed from green to blue and blasted off into the sky. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

The pod flew through the clouds on EXO Planet and flew into a tube that took it to a nursery 

 

" New baby has arrived" the speaker said and a lady in a red dress trimmed with gold walked over to the baby girl. 

 

The lady put her hand on the glass and it slide open with one touch.

 

Her long black hair touched the baby and woke her up.

 

She looked up at her and didn't cry but played with her hair and laughed .

 

"Poor child........no mother or farther to care for her....." She kissed her head 

 

"She is a good one . She will survive." She put her back in the pod and typed a name on the pad and it flew back out of the tube.

 

a few minutes later the baby arrived at a house and younger lady came to the pod .

 

" Oh..... It's my rotten sisters new born......." She messed with her necklace which was a dark black heart.

 

Her eyes had a copper glow to them too.

 

She took the baby out of the pod and walked over to her neighbors house.

 

She knocked and sat the baby on the porch . 

 

She smirked and left ,flying away with Bat wings . 

 

An elder lady opened the door and saw the baby on the porch messing with her necklace.

 

The elder lady smiled and picked the baby up and desided that she was going to take care of her.

 

It came to were the little girl had grown up to be 12 years old and going into the Sixth grade.

 

But shortly after the school year had started the elder women had passed away and the girl was all alone.

 

She knew that if she had her powers like everybody else she could possibly do something, but she didn't have her powers yet.

 

All the kids on EXO Planet had gotten there powers in the 3rd grade but she was the only one that didn't get them.

 

She had been picked on and teased because she didn't have powers and didn't  even have a name by two girl that happened to be in her class every year.

 

There names are Mikki and Larua ,the Siren Twins. 

 

They had so badly that she had skipped a whole week of school but she knew that she had to come back so nobody would send people to the house and realize the elder women was died for quite some time now.

 

When she would come back, the whole class would make fun of her and throw things at her .

 

Then one day the were throwing paper balls at her and it made her mad because she hadn't said a word the whole day and they are still bullying her.

 

She turned and told them to stop but they kept throwing them and the one that threw the last ball made her snap.

 

She gotten up from her chair and walked over to the Siren Twins and slammed her hands on the desks just earning smirks at them.

 

She yelled " STOP THROWING THINGS AT ME!!FOR THE LAST TIME STOP!!!"

 

and on that last word, she yelled the loudest she could and then shattered the desk that she had her hands on.

 

Everybody and even the girl was shocked that she had shattered the table in to wood chips.

 

She looked at her hands scared of what she had done and walked back to her seat and hugged her knees in her chair

 

" She has been hiding her powers from us and got to skip everything we learned in fourth grade about training! What a cheater!" Yelled kids in the class and kept picking on her and began to throw paper balls again.

 

All the teaseing and bullying continued throughout the entire school year continuing to the higher grade too.

 

Even all her teachers hated her because she was such an outcast.

 

But this year she had to find her soulmate like everybody else was.

 

She was starting the 11th grade and knew things were about to get tough again.