The Battle

Love Pendant

"Hello Unnie" She spoke making her Omma tense up with anger.

 

" Hello Sung Rin" Her Omma said with deep anger before stepping forward 

 

She didn't even sing the song before her wing appeared with a big swoosh of wind.

 

Her wings turned from the pure snowy white that they were to a nightmare black and the smile she always wore had disappeared completely.

 

As she stepped up to the pathway Sung Rin's Bat wings appeared and Angel remembered who she was after the wing's appeared.

 

" You're my aunt aren't you?" Angel asked with a serious and angered tone and she laughed " Oh my darling niece remembers me~!" She placed her hands over her heart as if she was honored but looked with a sarcastic smile.

 

" To bad your Omma is gonna have to die again." She made a black ball appear in her hand and it had a purple haze around the edges.

 

It made sounds of electric glitching on coiled wires and Angel's Omma yelled " DUCK DOWN!!" as She through it towards them.

 

purplefire.jpg

 

It flew past there heads and exploded feet behind them causing purple flames to spread across the grass around them.

 

The crowd screamed and ran in all directions and Angel's Omma flew up before creating a ball of light in her hands as well.

 

" You may have killed me oncce but i am not letting that happen again because" She raised the ball of light as it got bigger " YOU'RE NEXT !" She threw it downward but missed as she used a enourmous gust of wind to blow her back.

 

The explosion of the white energy ball caused a small creater to form there.

 

They flew up into the air higher and higher before they formed endless energy orbs on both of there hands throwing them at each other.

 

Angel panicked as many of her Aunt's dark energy orbs hit her Omma and made her fall some feet from the blows.

 

"Omma!!!" Angel ran a couple of steps before using a power swing of her wings to give her a boost into the air.

 

She flew faster that she ever thought that she could to try to reach her "Omma Stop!! Sung Rin Stop!!" She screamed feeling scared as that didn't respond beside throwing more of the orbs at each other. 

 

They tried to get closer to each other but that could only stay a couple of meters apart so they wouldn't get hit.

 

" You are going to die by my hand dear sister" She yelled as the clouds surrounding them turned a grey with mixes of purple swirling around making purple lightneing shatter the sky .

 

Angel didn't know what to do to get there attention,she could only prevent further things from happening to the peopl of EXO Planet.

 

Angel flew back down and as she touched ground the boys rushed over to her.

 

" I never knew that your family was this disfunctional!" Chen said and She looked at them with panic in her eyes.

 

"Get everyone inside and make sure no one gets hurt! I have to stop them before they destory everything!" She used more power to make her have more strength and speed which turned her clothes into white dress and her hair had turned pure white as well.

 

She turned her attention back to her realitives in the sky and before she could fly up Suho grabbed ahold of her hand .

 

She turned to look in his eyes and he spoke out over the explosions  "Don't you die on us Angel!" He said with worry and sorrow in his eyes.

 

She choked down her tears and pulled him close before kissing him gently " I wouldn't dare do that " She pulled away and flew towards the fight in the sky asn fast as possible as the tears escaped.

 

Suho Watched her fly away before yelling to people to get inside the mansion and gathereing peole as fast as possible.

 

As Sung Rin threw more energy orbs, she had a sinister idea " Instead of protecting yourself your should protect people dear to you!" She took a large energy ball and threw it and maxed speeds at Angel.

 

Angel could move out of the way quick enough and it hit she straight to the chest making her screaming in pain loudly.

 

This made her Omma's eyes widen before she flew straight towards Sung Rin and tackling her in the air and headed straight towards the ground .

 

Sung Rin had turned the tabled and spun in the air, switching there positions and she choked Angel's Omma.

 

" How do you like it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as they both collided with the ground.

 

With an unimaginable amout of strength Sung Rin pushed her into the ground more creating a enourmous creater to form.

 

"Huh! How do you like it now Seuk Hye!!!" Sung Rin yelled before Seuk Hye kicked her back into the air with her feet and flew up to her creating a barrier around her squeezing her and electrocuted her at the same time til it formed the shape of her body.

 

It started to crack and flung Seuk Hye back and Sung Rin laughed " You think that is going to work on me!? We aren't kids anymore Seuk Hye!!" She yelled over to her before flying away in a safe distance before the clouds swirled coming down to where Sung Rin was.

 

It all absorbed into a giant mass above her head and Seuk Hye knew what she was doing.

 

Seuk Hye started to do the same thing knowing it would be the only way to not kill her or anyone else.

 

" GET READY TO DIE AGAIN! THIS IS FOR PUTTING ME THROUGH WHEN WE WERE YOUNG!! I WAS SUPPOST TO BE THE SPOILED ONE NOT THE ONE EVERYONE ABANDDON!!!" 

 

" I AM NOT GOING THROUGH HELL AND BACK AGAIN!! ITS YOUR TIME TO GO TO HELL!!" 

 

Angel saw her chance to save both of them but she knew it wound break that promise.

 

She couldn't think of another way to stop this from happeneing.

 

They were going to kill each other......and everyone around them.

 

As they shot the energy from the giant masses at each other, Angel raced towards the center  before creating a barrier around herself that was 20 feet in diameter.

 

The impact of the blasts caused her to shrink the barrier down to 3 feet in diameter.

 

She tried her hardest to expand the barrier but it wasn't working.

 

" I am sorry, Suho. I cant keep your promise" Tears streamed down her face and the barrier cracked.

 

Seconds later.

 

It Shattered.

 

Everything felt as if it was going in slow motion. 

 

Everyone watched from the windows as the masses colided and a blood curdling scream reached everyone's ears as Angel disappeared between the colliding masses.

 

The boys hearts sank as that scream reached every single one of there ears.

 

The explosion caused everyone to fly backwards as debrie flew everywhere and a cloud of smoke and dust filled everyones vision of sight.

 

Here now laid the nothing-ness of what was left of the explosion.

 

Houses demolished ,the forests were burnt down and people injured all around.

 

The one house that stayed intact was the mansion, just a few broken window and things that were broken elsewhere.

 

Xiumin was the first to awake and see the destruction that had occured.

 

"A-Angel" He said as he sat up and looked around.

 

He could see in the far distance, Luhan and Kris were on the ground ,hurt and injured.

 

Xiumin had a gash on his upper right shoulder and a couple scrapes on his face.

 

He got up and slowly made his way through the dust flying throught the air to help Kris and Luhan.

 

"Hyung" Xiumin's voice was raspy and screamed for water as he wiggled Luhan and Kris.

 

They both opened there eyes and Luhan had a deep gash in his side and Kris has one on his left leg.

 

Both of them had scrapes and scratched everywhere as they got up

 

Blood gushed from the wound as they tried to walk and find the rest, but the saftey of everyone else was there worry, not themselves at the moment.

 

The dust was getting clearer as they found all of the Princes' and then they all came to realization.

 

Angel

 

" What happened to Angel?" Tao said on the verge of tears, wiping blood off of his cheeks.

 

Chanyeol let out a shaky breath as he saw feathers on the ground a couple of feet away from there feet.

 

" Guys....." He pointed over and to the feathers, tears escaping his eyes.

 

They all limped over to the trail of feathers and as they walked the feathers went from white to white mixed with black feathers, to pure black feathers.

 

They walked into a soil covered field, where the forest once stood but was no longer there.

 

A giant creater was formed in the middle of the field and as the apporched it a body appeared in the center, laying helplessly, not making a single move.

 

As ther thunder of rain made there tears fall, the boys raced down into the creater, not caring if they were injured anymore.

 

" No! Angel!!" Baekhun screamed and tears escaped from all of their eyes.

 

Lay was the first to get to her and he was panicking, not knowing what to do.

 

" Hyung what do i do? I am lost right now! I dont know what to do!" Lay cried out making more tears come out.

 

"Angel!! A-Angel!! Wake up!!" Tao placed his hands gentelly on her shoulders shaking her a bit, tears falling on to her cheeks.

 

Her wings weren't the same as what they first came out to look like.

 

One wing was fully white and the other was fully black.

 

good_and_evil_angel_wings_png_by_thy_dar

 

 

"Let me t-try to heal her!" Lay cried as he sat down on his knees and as much as he tried his power wouldn't work.

 

" Hyung its not working! I don't know whats wrong!" He looked up with tears flowing out and sadness and pain spread throughout his eyes.

 

" Its because your injured. You cant heal her because you are wounded" Kris looked down at Lay, poniting to his wounds on his shoulder and side.

 

Kris tried his best to remain calm and not have a breakdown in front of them.

 

" I can't even heal myself because my powers aren't working" He tried and tried but was only causing more blood to come out.

 

As the rain came and soaked the dirt into mud and washed the blood from they into the soil, the pendant on Angel grew dimmer and dimmer as if she was still trying to hang on to life.

 

"Help me pick her up! She is fighting back and clinging to life still" Kris picked her up and the boys helped with her wings.

 

They climbed there way out of the creater and walked to the mansion as fast as possible. 

 

The purple flames were still bunring the grass as the rain came down.

 

The doors opened and let them in as people from the city saw them coming from the windows.

 

Angel's snow white hair was slowly turning to its normal dark brown color and the feathers of her wings slowly began to fall.

 

"No! No! No! NO! You are going to make it dont give up on us Angel!" Kris screamed and as they made it inside they collapsed on the floor .

 

Her pendant was still fading but she was trying, trying to come back into Life's bare arms.

 

Her soul was slipping out of the physical world and into the spiritual world.

 

" I am trying" Echoed in her head as she opened her eyes to see clouds and bright shining lights.

 

She looked down at her dress which was half white and half black, the same as her wings

 

neckline black white ombre y short prom dress wedding

 

" Where am i?" Her voice echoed as she wondered a couple of steps forward.

 

She stopped at the clouds turned a grey and looked up to see God standing before her.

 

"No......I can't be dead" She felt tears stream down her face and as they touched the clouds a boom of thunder rang down to the earth.

 

" When angels cry" His voice said " Stroms uprise " 

 

"The reason you are here is not because you are dead" He gave her a bit of hope.

 

" Then why am i here?" She looked up and looked for an answer in his eyes.

 

" I am here to give you another chance" His voice echoed in her ears.

 

"What?" She felt happy tears coming down from her eyes and as they fell it opened the clouds up letting a ray of sun shine down on the earth.

 

"You time has not yet ended, therefore i am giving you another chance. You were put in this world for a reason Angel. You were meant to save it from disaster" His voice rang out as his finger touched her forehead and a light shined brightly.

 

"What do you mean save it-" She was cut off as she felt her body slipping through the clouds.

 

"Wait!!" She screamed and reached up to grab the emptyness and listen to the echoing of his last sentece.

 

As she heard him she felt her confidence build. 

 

Her hair flew out in her face as she faced the skies "i know why i am here" 

 

She spun in the air as her soul flew back down to the ground of EXO Planet.

 

The front doors of the mansion flung open scaring everyone and a gust of wind stirred up the dust as she re-entered her body.

 

The blue and green lights shined throught her eyes and the feathers started to regenereate.

 

Everyone stood back and watched as Angel's body floated in mid air and repaired itself.

 

She settled back on the ground, now standing up on her feet.

 

Her hair turning back to pure white and her dress changing.

 

Beautiful%20Black%20and%20White%20dress.

 

" I was put in the world so i could balance the good and the evil!" Angel said and her eyes stopped glowing as she took a step foward and disappeared before there eyes with a gust of wind blew them backwards.

 

As she saw the destruction they had caused outside she used her power and lifted all the debrie off the ground and found that her Sung Rin was trying to make a run for it.

 

She managed to hold the debrie up un the air as she flew towards Sung Rin and as she didi she spun creating a missile like pose.

 

As she tackled her full force, Angel squeezed her hands around her neck and looked into Sung Rin eyes with seriousness.

 

" God has told me your time in this world is up. You has served your time in this world and now he has sentenced you to live the rest of your dreadful life in the deapths of Hell" He nails sunk into Sung Rin's neck and she screamed for mercy as she tired to fight back .

 

As she screamed her last scream her body slowly fell as black ash and burned as a purple flame.

 

All what was left was her pure black heart pendant.

 

She looked up towards the heavens and tears escaped her eyes.

 

She wasn't sad, she was crying happy tears and as she did, the clouds cleared from its hazed grey and turned to a pure clear sky.

 

She stretched her wings to the heavens and with a big swoop of her wings she was up in the air.

 

She flew into the air and with a ball of light in her hands she threw it in the air which made everything that was destoryed, back to its original form.

 

Angel flew higher in the sky and looked around to see her Omma laying on the dirt a couple of meters from where the creater was made.

 

She flew over to her and washed her tears over her to heal her wounded body making them heal.

 

She carried her back to the mansion and as she stepped foot in the house she laid her Omma down before she was pulled into the 12 boys arms.

 

They cried, all of them as Angel's wings wrapped around them and Suho was the first to cling to her.

 

She sobbed and so did the boys " W-We thought y-you died" Suho cried and she hugged them all tighter.

 

She smiled as her tears came down " I told you i wasn't going to let that happen" She felt him let go and placed his lips of Angel's, softly molding them together.

 

Angel wrapped her arms around his neck and felt her heart race as he kissed her.

 

"Come on now that is unfair" Luhan spoke and broke them apart before latching his lips on to Angel's.

 

Angel smiled through the kiss and Luhan released satisfied " I will kiss you all just wait your turn next time!" she poked Luhan and he remembered the wound he had.

 

" You all are wounded!" She opened her wings and sat each of them down to heal there wounds.

 

Tears came down and on to there wounds sealing them and placing a bond mark over the place where the wound was.

 

Now all of them had marks, Luhan's on right his side, Xiumin's on his right shoulder, Kai's on his neck, Sehun's on his left arm, Tao's on his left side, Chen's on his right leg, D.o's on his back, Baekhyun's also on his back and Suho's on his right side of his chest.

 

After she healed each one she kissed them, in the same order, besides Luhan, who stole his kiss.

 

What's going to happen next? Angel thought