The Tapes

Love Pendant

Angel placed her lips on Kris' hoping he would give a sign of life but he didnt move.

 

Just work .....please

 

With those words lingering in her mind tears streamed down her face and met at her chin, dropping down to Kris' cheek.

 

Suddenly the bright light that was shot into Kris' chest shined brightly though his body making the boys gasp.

 

She didnt' dare open her eyes to the boys gasps , she did nothing but sit there with her lips pressed on Kris'.

 

Once the light had died down Kris started to move and Angel quickly shot up ,releasing the kiss.

 

" Ah...." Kris propped himself up on his elbow and placed hie hand on his head before opening his eyes and looking around

 

Angel smiled with joy and tears fell down her cheeks more " Thank God" She wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him back down to the floor and cried.

 

" Ah... Angel.... I cant breath" Kris said placing his hands on her waist.

 

Kris blushed at her sudden sign of affection and smiled a bit before she let go.

 

She wiped her tears as she helped him up " i am sorry for what i did. I just panicked and-" Angel was cut off by Kris' lips being placed on hers.

 

His lips were as sweet as strawberries and were so soft on her lips, she could melt if she wanted to.

 

He released there kiss and smiled sweetly at her before Lay, Chanyeol and Kris all felt a warm tingling sensation.

 

Lay's was on his arm where the mark was,Chanyeol's was on his his hand where the mark was and as for Kris his was on his chest where the light had entered his body.

 

" Oh it changed" Lay said looking at the bond mark and showed Angel.

 

Wrist tattoo heart of wings

 

" Ahhh~!" Angel went over to Lay and admired the new mark on his arm and her eyes quickly went to Chanyeol.

 

She walked over to him and looked at his hand as Chanyeol did too. 

 

It was the same mark " You felt it to Chanyeol didnt you? The warm tingling" Lay asked and he knodded .

 

" I felt it to, on my chest" Kris said as he lifted his shirt revealling his defined skin, making Angel blush slightly before seeing the mark on his chest more to his left shoulder.

 

" Its so pretty" Angel looked at the three boys with the marks and then slowly yawned and rubbed her eyes.

 

" We should go back to bed" Baekhyun said " Its the middle of the night" some of the other boys yawned as well and agreed before walking back to there rooms.

 

Angel still wondered about the voice that was calling her name earlier before the incident happened.

 

Was it just in her mind or was someone actually calling her name? 

 

Angel just shook it off and walked back to her room with Tao and crawled back into bed.

 

Angel snuggled next to Tao and he wrapped the blanket around them to keep them warm.

 

He smiled pulling her closer and wrapped his hands around her waist, locking them behind her before they drifted off to dream land.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Angel woke up with her face down into the fluffiness of the pillow and the heavy comforter drapped around her.

 

She turned over to see Tao wasn't in bed, but she was greeted but the lovely aroma of sweet maple syrup and the warm smell of waffles.

 

She sat up and stretched before remember what had happened last night with Kris and the others.

 

What was that light that eminated from my hand? 

 

She scratched her neck and felt her necklace seeing it glowing brightly.

 

She moved the covers before getting off the bed and walking to the door. 

 

She opened it and yawned in the process before fixing her shirt. 

 

She made her way down stairs to hear the boys talking in the kitchen about the bond mark that was newly formed.

 

" I want to have the mark already so i can cuddle with her all i want~!" Luhan's voice was clearly heard and it made Angel smile.

 

" Yah and last night why did you kiss her?! I wanted to steal it first" Baekhyun said and she could imagine him pouting and crossing his arms.

 

" Yah stop arguing! You are going to wake her up" Suho said calmly and walked out of the kitched into the living room .

 

Suho spotted Angel coming down the stairs and set his mug down on the table before smiling sweetly at her.

 

" Good Morning" Suho said as he embraced her in a hug, wrapping his hands around her waist.

 

"mmm Good Morning" She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head against his, letting her eyes shut for a minute as she stood on her tip toes.

 

" We helped D.o make breakfast. there is some in the kitchen if you want some-"

 

Angel's stomache had cut him off by sounding like a dying whale and he let out a small chuckle.

 

"mmm~" She groaned and Suho patted her back " Lets get you some waffles" 

 

Suho and Angel let go of each other and walked into the kitchen where there were greeted by 11 smiling bright boys.

 

" Morning" Angel smiled and she rubbed her eyes as she wakled over to the table.

 

" It smells nice in here" Angel smiled as she took a deep breath.

 

Suho placed a plate in front of Angel and she smiled as she poured the syrup on.

 

As she took the first bite it was like heaven " Yalls cooking is always the best" She smiled as she ate, savoring every bite.

 

Once she was done she placed her plate in the sink and patted her tummy like a little kid would if there tummy was a drum hehe.

 

The boys smiled at her childish-ness and continued eatting and messing around.

 

There wasn't really a specific thing to do for that day but somehow they would find something.

 

A while after breakfast was over with , Angel had made her way upstairs and stopped in front of one of the boys bedrooms.

 

" Angel, My sweet Angel" A soft comforting voice sang. It wasnt one of the boys, it was a womens voice.

 

Angel looked back behind her before slowly walking towards the door, opening it to see bright rays of sunshine and a woman in a blue dress and a pregnant belly.

 

She sat on the floor and she placed her hand on her stomache with a smile and began to sing.

 

Someday, when we are wiser
When the world's older
When we have learned
I pray someday we may yet
Live to live and let live

Someday, life will be fairer
Need will be rarer
And greed will not pay
Godspeed, this bright millenia
On it's way, let it come someday

Someday our fight will be won, and
We'll stand in the sun, in
That bright afternoon
'Til then, on days when the sun
Is gone, we'll hang on
If we wish upon the moon

There are some days, dark and bitter
Seems we haven't got a prayer
But a prayer for something better
Is the one thing we all share

Someday, when we are wiser
When the whole world is older
When we have love
And I pray someday we may yet
Live to live and one day, someday
Someday life will be fairer
Need will be rarer
And greed will not pay

Godspeed this bright millenia
Let it come
If we wish upon the moon

One day, someday...soon

 

As she sang, beautiful white wings sprouted from her back and expanded outward.

 

She felt tears rolling down her cheeks as if she had known the song and the voice singing it.

 

" It cant be.." Angel thought as more tears fell "Omma" 

 

As she reached out to touch the women sitting in front of her, the images that were playing suddenly stopped and disappeared.

 

Angel stopped and frantically looked around with tears coming down heavier.

 

"O-Omma! Omma!" She sobbed and fell to her knees on the floor crying quietly, trying her best to not cause any of the boys to see her crying.

 

The room was dark now, like she had been frozen for quiet some time as the scene before her played before it disappeared.

 

Angel remembered the vvideo tapes that were set on the coffee table that were suppost to be for her and wiped her tears away before walking quickly to grab them

 

She walked down the stairs, keeping her head down and not wanting the boys to see if she was crying.

 

She grabbed the tapes and quickly made her way back up the stairs realizing the boys were in the kitchen.

 

She placed the tapes on the bed and closed to door slowly and making sure the click was not to be heard by nearby ears.

 

She pulled the tapes off the bed and walked over to the tv, looking at the tapes one by one in her lap.

 

The tapes were labeled with number  and dates.

 

She pulled the first one out and pushed it in the VCR player before pressing play.

 

January 12, 1994

 

"Hello my darling. This is your Omma. I probably look alot younger dont i? " She smiled

 

" What are you doing,Honey?" a man voice said coming into view.

 

" I am making a video for our little girl to watch when she is old enough to know about her powers she may have. Sweetheart, this is your Appa. Say hi" Her Omma told her husband and he wrapped his arms arond his wife kissing her before looking at the camera.

 

" Hello sweetie, Its your Appa and he is with the most beauiful woman in the world!" He smiled.

 

Angel smiled along with him and they continued.

 

" Shall we do these every month?" Her Omma asked looking towards her husband.

 

" I think so. Just to show her how things turned out of us." He turned towards the camera.

 

" So Father-ly advise! No Boys in this house young lady!" He teased and earn laughs from her mother. " You will have to make him meet me first in order to get my permission." He smiled crossing his arms and puffing up his chest with his eyes closed.

 

"Yah~! Look at you trying to be mister tough guy!" She smiled before they both looked at the camera.

 

" Omo! Did i forget to charge this thing?" Her Omma looked at the camera and she sighed.

 

" I guess i did so i will make this short and sweet. Love you darling." 

 

" Love you sweetie" Her Appa's head came in view really close.

 

Angel chckled and the screen went black and another thing popped up.

 

Februrary 12,1994

 

" Baby! it rolling, hurry! Come here!" Her Appa's voice yelled and her Omma came around the corner revealling that she had a baby pooch on her tummy.

 

"Wow look at her Sweetie! Isn't your Omma beautiful!?"

 

" Stop~! I am suppost to use that film for the teaching portion of the video!" She walked over to the camera and took it away from her husband and walked away with it.

 

" Hi sweetie" She smiled as she walked away from her husband and into the other room with the camera.

 

" I am going to show you what mommy is in her true form. I am no monster sweetie." She looked at the camera before walking down some dark stairs and the screen went black.

 

There was a light glowing from her necklaces and it was beautiful the way the pendant was shaped.

 

$T2eC16RHJGIE9nnWqyZ3BQfuPUy1Wg~~60_35.J

 

It was beautiful.

 

She started to sing a song and her necklace shined brightly before white wings shined ,lighting up the room.

 

She placed the camera down and started talking about how to use her powers and how there were two sides to a angel like hers.

 

 

" An angel like mine? " Angel asked herself and her Omma started to explain.

 

" You have a Light Angel and a Dark Angel. You need to be careful when you use the dark angel's abilities because it may take over your body and you will be a different person. Its not safe around dark angels but thats what i get for falling in love with your father. When a Human and an Angel have a child together, the baby has a mixture of dark and light powers in them"

 

She smiled and looked at the time " Oh has it been thatlong already? I have to make dinner for your father. Bye sweetie" 

 

The screen went black and another date popped up.

 

March 12, 1994 - May 12, 1994

 

" Grandma is here! "  Her mother spoke and showed an older women smiling at the camera.

 

" Yes and with a package from you Aunt" She wiggled a box before they opened it together."

 

" Oh drinks? " They pulled two small bottles out and read what was writted on the side.

 

" Drink this it helps your health " Her Omma read out loud and opened it taking a swig before it was snatched from her by her grandmother.

 

" I want to stay healthy too you know " She took a swig as well and they both finished off both drinks.

 

After that they had a long talk about what to expect as an angel and what todo if you ever do get your wings or not.

 

It cut to different things and as the video's went by she could tell that her mother was looking pale and weak in every new scene in the videos.

 

It cut to her Omma crying and hugging a pillow.

 

" So today Grandma passed away " She sniffed and her Appa wrapped his hands around her and took the camera from her and placed it on the bed.

 

After a while there were sniffles and then another date showed up.

 

June 12, 1994

 

She had her wings out and most of her feathers were coming off.

 

" So....." He voice cracked and sounded so weary. " Today... Your appa" She started crying. 

 

" Your Appa got into a car accident. " She wiped her tears and continued. " He......H-He didn't make it so" 

 

She tried to breathe and looked at the camera " So its just me and you." 

 

The tapes stopped.

 

The tape stopped  and tears streamed down her face " Both my Appa and Omma" 

 

" Are gone" She cried