Jumped

Love Pendant

" Ready?" Kris asked and he slowly opened the door

 

The cries from the girls stopped as soon as Kris got out of the car with Angel in his arms.

 

The girls glared and cleared a path for all the princes.

 

Angel felt uneasy as if every girl they pasted by were all in on a plan.

 

They got to their first class and Kris sat her down in there usaul spot.

 

The Twins were watching Angel's every move as they sat down.

 

She didn't have a good feeling that this was going to be a good day.

 

She wished that there mother had given her a hoodie so she could hide her face.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Her first class had ended quickly and Kris picked her up putting her on his shoulder.

 

As soon as Angel was in Luhan's sight her smiled and would always say " Gimme my Angel~!"

 

She flet more uneasy in this class since all the girl questioned her before and there 'leader' had her eyes on her the moment Luhan carried her in.

 

The teacher would always as Luhan for help and take him out of the room when she knew something would happen.

 

As soon as they left all the girl slowly got up with there arms crossed and walked to Angel's desk.

 

" Listen here outcast!" There leader said " Don't think your all special because the princes' have the same necklace as you."

 

Angel felt scared something would happen if Luhan didn't come back soon.

 

" You are nothing more than the outcast of this school! They only talk and sit with you because they feel sorry for you! The same thing for them having to carry you around all day!" Her words pierced Angel's heart.

 

They glared and one by one they walked back to there seats.

 

Luhan walked in with the teacher and a smile on his face.

 

Angel's heart ached at what words came out of the girls mouth.

 

" Nothing more than an outcast....." She whispered to herself and a tear ran down her cheek.

 

" Ahh i am back- are you okay my angel?" Luhan's smile parrished from his face and became a concerened.

 

She wiped her tears quickly and smiled up at him " I am fine " she smiled trying to hide the fact that she was hurt.

 

Class quickly got boring and she counted down the time til the lunch bell rang.

 

" Lets go!" Luhan stood up and reached his arms out  but Angel stopped him.

 

" i want to try to walk on my own....okay?" she stood and pushed up from her chair taking a step with her good leg.

 

She felt pain as she put pressure on her hurt leg.

 

" Bear the pain " She told herself and took more steps.

 

Luhan held he hand and kept an eye on her legs to see if she would fall if there was pain.

 

Of course she was in pain the whole time but kept a calm and collected face.

 

When she walked to the lunch table the others were surprised.

 

" Angel, dont walk on your leg! You will hurt your leg more! " D.o  said sitting her down beside him.

 

" Yah! that's not fair she didn't chose who she wannted to sit by yet i wanted to sit by her~~" Xiumin pouted at D.o

 

" No~~~!!! Sit next to Me~ My Angel~~!!!" Luhan pouted

 

" Alright guys com here" She patted the two spots next to her and they both got up happily and sat next to her.

 

She looked down at her tray and slowly ate continuing to think about what the girl had told her.

 

She didn't realize that the boys were looking at her and trying to get her attention.

 

She finished her plate as th bell rang and she stood up.

 

She walked with a limp and the boys could see she was in pain.

 

Kai teleported right behind her and picked her up.

 

'' Kai please put me down" She placed her hand on his chest and he looked at her.

 

" Now if my sweet sweet Angel was in pain, would i make her suffer more than she needs too?" He asked and walked to Power Training with everyone else.

 

They walked in the class and it got quiet......a little bit too quiet.

 

They all glared at Angel and she felt scared.

 

The Twins were even glaring harder than anyone else.

 

What did i do that is making them glare at me?" Angel thought and Kai sat her down in the chair.

 

The bell rang and the teacher walked in.

 

even the teacher gave her a suddenly glare and looked away.

 

Chanyeol even felt the tention in the room between them all and looked at Kris.

 

" Dude what the hell is going on?" Chanyeol whispered and Kris shrugged .

 

They walked to the underground trainning room and Bora was waiting for them.

 

Bora walked over th them and whispered into Angel's ear.

 

" follow me leave the princes' here"

 

He voice sounded a bit off but she told Kai to put her down and she followed Bora.

 

She limped out of the door with her and they ended up in a crowd of girls in the lunch area..

 

The girl from her math class with Luhan was there with a lot of different girls .

 

They all glared and Angel started to feel scared, she didn't know what was going to happen.

 

" W-What is going on?"  Angel stuttered and The leader looked at Bora

 

" Release" there leader said and Bora fell to the floor passed out.

 

" What did you do? What is going on??" Angel looked around as the girl walked closer to Angel.

 

" Get her" Was the last word Angel heard from her and then the girls attacked her.

 

Angel was down on the ground screaming in pain and the girls kicked everywhere on her body.

 

The girls closest to her hurt leg kicked the hardest and Angel started to cry.

 

Angel shrieked in pain really loud and it made the girls cover there ear.

 

As soon as Angel shrieked, Lay and Chanyeol looked at each other and ran out of the trainning room.

 

The others quickly followed them and to the lunch area where they saw the crowd of girls screaming and hitting someone.

 

" Stop it please!!" They heard Angel cry

 

" Lay! Chanyeol! Kris! Baekhyun! Tao! Suho! Xiumin! Kai! Luhan! D.o! Chen! Sehun!!" Angel yelled as they kicked her harder.

 

" How dare you call the Princes' that without addressing them by Prince!!" The leader yelled and Lay, Chanyeol and the others arrived .

 

" ANGEL!!" They all yelled at once and made the girls turn there heads and stopped hurting her.

 

Kris used his power and flew straight to Angel lightning quick.

 

" My Angel, are you okay? " Kris was in a panic and placed her in his arms.

 

" Kris...." She mummered in pain and tears fell down her cheeks.

 

" Touch her again i will have you all exiled!!" Kris stood up with her in his arms as flew off.

 

The other Princes' held on to Kai and he teleported to where Kris was going.

 

" Damn outcast " The leader said and returned to class.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Kris flew with Angel passed out in her arms and he could see the others at the doors of there home.

 

He landed and walked into the home.

 

There mother was making her way down the stairs as they walked in.

 

" Boys what are you doing here your suppost to be at school-" She saw that Angel was in his arms all beat up.

 

" What happened Kris ?" The mother asked and he walked quickly passed her and didn't say a word to her.

 

The others looked at him like ' Are you freaking crazy?!? Answer Mother or she will get mad!'

 

" Get me the three maids " Kris said before dissappearing behind the corner.

 

Baekhyun did as Kris wanted and everyone else followed Kris without a word to there mother because they already knew she was mad.

 

Angel was in alot of pain and Kris had to kick open the door since he didn't have a free hand but he was to worried about Angel he didn't know the others were behind him.

 

He laid her on the bed that she had slept in and she cried in pain as he moved her on the bed.

 

" Yes you called Prince Kris?'' the three maids walked in along with the others.

 

" Help me, she is hurt and i dont know if anything is broken but please" He begged them looking like he was on the verge of tears.

 

The oldest maid looked at the two other maids and they knodded there heads.

 

" We will do everything in our power to make Miss Angel in good heath Prince Kris" 

 

Kris sighed in releif as the three pulled the boys out of the room to start her treatment.

 

As the door shut there mother stood there waiting for them.

 

The boys followed her to her room and waited for anything that Angel was okay.

 

All they could do was wait.