Angry

Love Pendant

They waited for hours before the three maids came out of the room.

 

They went to the boys and informed them but there mother wouldn't let them  leave her room.

 

Angel was asleep and they worried about her conditions.

 

The three maids waited outside her door waiting paitently for her to wake up.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Angel's eyes fluttered open and she sat up in the bed rubbing her eyes and remembering what had happened.

 

Angel stopped and realized she wasn't in any pain and started to feel around on her body fastly.

 

" Nothing hurts" she looked down at her legs and placed her hands on them.

 

" My legs don't hurt either" Angel quickly tossed the covers off of her and walked around the room for 5 straight minutes and realized it wasn't a dream after all.

 

She looked on the dresser and saw a pair of jeans and a white tank top. 

 

After she was done changing she opened the door and the maids gladly greeted her.

 

" Thank goodness you are ok Miss Angel" they bowed and Angel followed them to the princes' and there mother were.

 

The maids knocked on the door and Kris opened it and before the maids could say anything Kris already had Angel in his arms.

 

" I.....Can't breathe....Kris" Angel patted him on his chest and he released a bit.

 

Kris let her go and she was in the sights of all the others.

 

they all yelled " ANGEL!!" and ran to her hugging her 

 

As they let go of her she could feel the tension in the room and the madness coming from there mother.

 

She was shaking the house already and Angel grabbed a hold of one of boys hands which happened to be Sehun.

 

As soon as someone tired to say something there mother snapped and yelled at the top of her lungs and turned into the thing the boys feared the most.

 

Angel was shaking along with the house itself.

 

" You are all in trouble because you ditched school" There mother yelled and Tao looked at her before speaking.

 

" We have a good reason why we left-" Tao was cut off.

 

" I pretty sure you do but that isn't an excuse for all of you to come to the house !!"

 

" We left because-" Baekhyun tried to explain.

 

The house shook and there mother was beyond pissed by this time.

 

became like this:

tumblr_lsd9snVKp91r27o9eo1_500.jpg

 

I know. Scary right?

 

The boys were getting worried at this point and gathered over by angel to protect her from there mother.

 

There mother was caught off guard by this and calmed down to where her face looked like a normal human being again and got up.

 

She calmly walked over to the boys and had no emotion on her face.

 

she stopped in front of Kris and looked up at him before reaching up to his face.

 

Kris closed his eyes and turned ready for what ever his mother was going to do.

 

He was surprised to feel her hand gently touch his face and he looked down at her.

 

" Let have dinner now since you all are home" She said calmly but you could still hear in her voice that she is very very VERY pissed off.

 

As she was the first to leave the room the boys followed her out.

 

Angel was a bit shaken up as she held on to Sehun's hand as they made there way to a big beautiful dinning room.

 

the-yacht-features-a-crystal-encrusted-d

 

Kris pulled out the seat for his mother and she sat in it fixing her dress in the process.

 

He sat next to her and Sehun seated Angel at the opposite end of the table making sure she wasn't in reach of hurting her.

 

Sehun sat next to Angel and so did Lay.

 

The servers came out with trays of food and sat them in front of everyone.

 

There mother was always the first to eat her food before the boys.

 

As they ate there food she looked around seeing that Sehun hadn't touched his food as they ate.

 

" Sehun" Her voice bommed throughout the room which made all the boys tense because he was the scaredest of there mother.

 

" Y-Yes mother?" Sehun's eyes shot up and across the table.

 

" Why aren't you eating?" She asked and he shook as he answered.

 

" I am not very hungry " He answered

 

Apparently that wasn't a very good answer because the house started to shake a bit which made the drinks create ripples.

 

" What about you Tao? Baekhyun? Luhan? Suho?" She looked around the table.

 

Their answers were all the same ' i am not hungry' and it made there mother madder and madder.

 

She slammed her hands on the table and stood up making Angel flinch and squeeze Sehun's hand a bit more than she was.

 

The scary mouth came back on her face and black needle like things extended from her back and outward about arms length away from her body.

 

The boys got up and slowly made there way to Angel knowing what was going to happen.

 

" Angel.." Chen whispered to her but didn't look at her

 

Angel looked at the boys scared " Y-Yes Chen?" her voice was shaky.

 

"Get Up slowly"

 

Angel slowly got up as there mother walked towards them then floated in the air about 4 feet off the ground.

 

Her needles were getting longer and one shot towards them all.

 

Something stopped the needle but it was struggling to get passed it.

 

It was creating electric sparks and the boys looked toward Angel who was doing it but looked like she was standing in front of her worst nightmare with her hands in fistd covering half of and her eyes wide 

 

The mother added more needles and more needles til the barrier would break.

 

Angel rushed in front of the boys as the barrier broke and faced toward the boys as the needles closed in towards them.

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Hey Guys!! Its Kpop_Girl !! Sorry i havent updated in a while i had school and two other stories i was focused on but i am going to update this one more to so i will be updating this one again something maybe this weekend or maybe sometime this week. Sorry if i made any spelling mistakes it is like 2 in the morning and i am tired but i am updating this for yall who are waiting patiently. sorry i made yall wait so long!!! Mianhae!!! Saranghaeo!!!