Her Past 2.0

Love Pendant

The boys waited in the waiting room and some pased around the room.

 

A different nurse came into the room and called out " Kris"

 

Kris looked up and walked over to her " Yes?" he felt a wave of energy and smiled as her eyes changed color.

 

" Hello Faye " Kris smirked as she smiled back at him.

 

" Hello Prince Kris" She bowed and looked at the others catching there attention with her eyes nobody else could see.

 

" What brings the 12 Princes' here? " Faye asked and held the clip board to her chest.

 

" Our soul mate was hurt due to Mother" Kris said and fear struck Faye's eyes

 

" She hurt a guest?! When i was a maid there she would never hurt her guests" Faye said and sqeezed the grip on the clip board.

 

" She didn't mean to Angel was trying to protect all of us from mother because her black needles revealed themselves" Kris looked down a at the floor and back at Faye

 

" We need to get blood into her system and its only found here on Earth. She has rare abilities that made her body shut down but she is still alive. She isnt breathing thought but her brain is functioning normally" Kris explained to her and she knodded.

 

She wrote something down on the clip board and walked out of the room making the boys follow her.

 

She led them to the room where Angel was and made them sit quietly til she got back.

 

Faye was a childhood friend of theirs, she was in everyclass with them but never fell in love with them knowing they had different necklaces.

 

She was like the sister they never had and was always there for them when they needed her.

 

As soon as Faye returned with a red poutch and inserted an IV in Angel's arm.

 

She made sure the blood was already warm before taking a needle and placing it in the side of the bag.

 

She drained the poutch into the needle and slowly pushed it into the IV.

 

As the needle drained into the IV Angel's paleness started to fade and she started to breath again.

 

They all breathed out a sigh of relief as they saw her chest move up and down.

 

Faye smiled seeing the boys happy and reliefed that her wings popped out and Kris shut the door quickly.

 

" Oops soory about that when i get really happy my wings come out." Faye smiled.

 

Faye was a fairy, which shows how she got her name Faye.

 

Her wings were a sort of white and clear like and her hair glistened a pinkish tone

 

fairydust.jpg

 

Faye closed her eyes and took a deep breath making the wings disappear as there was a knock at the door.

 

As the door opened a nurse walked in and looked around smiling.

 

" If you boys need anything just ask me or Sophia" she pointed at the young looking nurse that had walked in.

 

The nurse came with some black ink and a card with 5 slots on it.

 

As soon as that was done, she walked out of the room and Angel's eyes opened shining the blue and green.

 

She shot up and gripped her head tightly before letting out a painful scream.

 

Chen ran to her and placed his hands on her face, rubbing his thumb along her cheek " Angel you're okay" he said over her screaming.

 

She heavily breathed in and out and slowly calmed herself down before her eyes stopped shinning and she sat there awake for a few moments.

 

She looked around before murmmering something " I know her.....she helped me" then she fell back on the bad and passed out again

 

The other members sighed and Faye stood there with a bit of shock on her face.

 

" What just happened?" Faye asked and looked to the boys.

 

" She has been doing that since we got on Earth." Baekhyun said and sat on the windowsill.

 

" Ahh i see" Faye knodded and looked at her clip board " Well she doesn't have to stay her over night so she can go home with you guys as soon as she wakes up" Faye looked up and smiled at the boys before walking towards the door.

 

" Call me or Sophia if you need anything" Faye said before shutting the door.

 

Kris furrowed his eyebrow and stood up and caught the others attention.

 

" Stay here i will be right back" Kris walked out of the room and looks around the hallways.

 

As soon as he spots the person he is looking for he taps her on the shoulder.

 

" Yes?" Sophia turned around and Kris grabbed her hand  " Follow me please "

 

He lead her to a room with no one in it and sat her down on the bed.

 

He croutched down in front of her and whispered to her " You have seen crazy things in your past haven't you?" Kris said.

 

" What do you mean by crazy?" Sofia said and looked a bit scared " Do you remeber a blue and green eyed baby here at this hospital say about 18 years ago?" Kris was completely serious with her and the expression on her face changed.

 

" How do you know about that baby? Your not here to turn me in for my crime are you?! " She stood up and her shook his head making her sit back down.

 

" Mind telling me about her?" Kris sat down next to her and she sighed as she knodded.

 

" Her Father had died in a car crash weeks before she was born so never got to meet him. She was born on July 1 and her mother had handed me a note just moments before she died from giving birth to her. She was a sweet unique baby and i felt so bad for her knowing she had no family to go with. As i was driving home that day i opened the note which i still carry with me till this day." She pulled her wallet out and opened it up pulling two pieces of paper out.

 

She handed them to Kris and he read the letter and then the directions she was given and his eyes widened as her read the address out loud

 

" 3729 Bristol road" He felt that it just might have been a coincidence that he had landed in the backyard of the house but maybe it wasn't.

 

" I had waited a day before actually doing what her mother wanted me to do so i went and stole her from the nursery and came back to my house. I waited til the night time to drive to that house. I still feel as if the little girl i put in that pod is somewhere in this world right now. i wonder how she is doing" Sofia said and Kris looked at her as he handed her papers back.

 

" What if i tood you you just took her fingerprints on that card" He pointed to the card in her hand and her eyes got big.

 

" That Is her!?" She smiled and Kris knodded and continued " But she wasn't sent somewhere in this world though. Do you remeber what you put on the key pad of the pod?" Kris asked and she look at Kris funny.

 

" It said EXO Planet" She said and he knodded.

 

She got the message and she felt very confused " Wait so are you and the others with you Aliens?!"

 

" No we arent Aliens. " Kris laughed and then stood up, walking to the door " Follow me " Kris said and walked out of the room back to the room with the others and Angel.

 

" Where did you go? " Baekhyun asked and watched as Sofia walked in behind him and closed the door.

 

Kris gave the boys the 'look' and they understood what was going on.

 

" Sofia, we aren't aliens but" Kris walked over to the window and looked down before sitting on the window ceil.

 

" Come here " Kris said and Sofia hesitantly walked to her and he grabbed ahold of her hand beofre falling backward out of the window.

 

" Oh MY GOD!!!" Sofia yelled and froze in her spot before seeing Kris floating in the air while holding her hand still.

 

" No way this is just some type of magic right?" Sofia said and shook her head but what happened next scared her less.

 

Kris had pulled her out of the window and flew at 200 mph away from the hospital window and she screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

He changed course and flew straight up into the air and he had Sofia in his arms as he came to a stop, floating in the air " Do you believe that this isn't magic now? We aren't Aliens but we do have powers" 

 

"I-I believe you !! I believe you!! Just dont drop me please! Please go back to the hospital please! PLEASE I BELIEVE YOU!!" She yelled at him and he did as she wished.

 

As he put Sofia into the window again he watched as the boys looked at him in disbelief.

 

" She is just a human Kris! Why would you do that!" Suho said and Kris looked at him.

 

" I wouldn't have done it if i didn't already trust her" He explained and there expressions changed.

 

" Your just like her mother" Sofia said and looked at each one of the boys' faces.

 

'' There is a part of the story i didn't tell you" Sofia stated and looked towards Kris

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Flashback

 

" Bye bye baby" she started to cry as it started up its engine and glowed from green to blue and blasted off into the sky.

 

She looked at the key that was still in her hand, the one that she had gotten off the bed in the upstairs bedroom.

 

She looked at the dircetions again and took see what she was going to do with the key.

 

She turned the paper over and saw more directions " Go to the upstairs bedroom on the left"

 

She wiped her tears and walked back inside of the house before looking up at the sky again.

 

She made her way up the stairs and opened the door on her left with the key.

 

She peered in and saw that there was a t.v on and some tapes stacked beside it.

 

" Hello?...." she peeked in and saw no one except for a bunk bed which were empty.

 

She shined her phone light on the paper and read " play the first tape by the t.v"

 

She slowly walked into the room listening to the static of the t.v and slowly pushed the tape into the VCR player.

 

As the tape started to play it showed the mothers face on the screen and she looked happy yet she looked so sick.

 

" Hello my sweet darling, i want to thank you for fulfilling my wish and now its time for me to do my end of the deal. I am going to show you what i really am like i said in the letter."

 

She stood up and with a deep breath she shined which made Sofia sheild her eyes due to its brightness.

 

The mother stood there with a pair of beautiful yet damaged white angel wings.

 

She smiled but she coughed showing her signs of sickness and feathers fell off her wings.

 

" I know what your thinking, oh this must be fake but this is real. I lived on EXO Planet for a long while with my family but was force to live here on Earth with my mother. My sister lived on EXO Planet with my older sister and she hated me so much." she coughed again making more feathers fall to the ground. " I know i dont have much time left before i die but i know this is my sisters doing, why i am sick like this. She had sent us a package with 'special drinks' for me to drink. I knew i shouldn't have but i did anyways. It wasn't til a couple of days ago that i got a call from her saying it was full of poison. After that day our mother had died and now my baby has no one here on Earth. I want to thank you again for giving my baby another chance by sending her to EXO Planet. I trust you not to tell anyone about this until it comes to the time where you have met one of the princes' and trust me you will know. I am a real angel from heaven above. the other tapes next to the t.v you can take plus this one you are watching. You must give them to my daughter when she ever comes back to Earth and i know she will." She coughed and more of her feathers came off as the video ended.

 

Sofia sat there for a second and then slowly got up grabbing the tapes and got the one out of the VCR before heading out of the room and down the stairs.

 

She took one last look at the house before getting into her car and driving away.

 

End of Flashback

____________________________________________________________________________

 

The boys all listened intently and Kris broke the silence after she was done " Do you still have the tapes?" 

 

Sofia knodded and said " They are at my house, do you know how long you guys are staying here?" 

 

"We don't know how long we can stay but we can wait til you are done here" Kris said and Sofia frowned a bit.

 

" I don't get off til late at night and i dont want you to have to stay past visiting hours so you can go home. Where do you guys live?" Sofia asked and Kris smirked before answering her.

 

" 3729 Bristol road" 

 

" Really? Then after my shift i will stop by. She is getting released today right?'' She pointed to Angel and they knodded.

 

Angel's body had woken itself up and her eyes glowed lightly to where it wouldn't look suspisious.

 

As Kris signed the papers for her release she grabbed his free hand and looked at the others like she did before they had left.

 

She walked all the way back to the house with them and sat on the couch waiting for them all to sit with her. 

 

As they did she slowly shut her eyes and rested her head on the person next to her which happened to be Chen.

 

" I am glad she is breathing normally but i really want her to be awake and walking around talking to us" Suho said breaking the silence.

 

"Yea me too but what do we do to kill time till Sofia gets here?" Kris asked and looked around.

 

" New sleeping schedule with Angel!" some of the boys said at once and Kris sighed.

 

" Ok then how about we play a game'' Kris asked and caught the boys attention.

 

Kris walked into the kitchen and opened a cabinent looking to see if anything was in there and to his surprise, there were.

 

But in the cabinent was food and that was not what he was looking for. 

 

He went to another cabinent and saw cups and things and of course the thing he was looking for, straws.

 

He grabbed 11 straws and cut them all different size before walking back to the boys in the living room.

 

" We are all going to play ' Draw a straw' and we all know how this game goes so come grabbed a straw, Chanyoel will hold them since he had already got to sleep with her first" Kris motioned them to get up and they did.

 

Every one looked around and Tao had a big smile on his face " I got the shortest straw!" 

 

Everyone looked and compared their straw to each others and the order for there sleeping arrangments were; Tao,Kris,Kai,Baekhyun,Lay,D.o,Chen,Sehun,Xiumin,Luhan and Suho.

 

Whoever's turn it was next, there partner had to sleep on the couch so it would be even.

 

This took a while due to alot of arguing of the placement of who get to sleep with her first and oh its not fair waqs heard throughout the house.

 

I particularly think its really cute to see them bicker at each other ^-^

 

After a while of arguing there was a knock on the door and everyone fell silent.

 

" I got it." Kris said and walked to the door and peeked through the window To see Sofia smiling at him.

 

Kris opened the door and let her in " We didn't know how long we were all bickering but its over now your here..." Kris walked into the living room.

 

" Her mother had let me have these tapes and i think its time to hand them over to her" Sofia smiled and Kris pointed over to her " She is asleep" 

 

" Ah~ she is so grown up" Sofia put the tapes on the coffee table and sat in front of Angel.

 

Angel shifted and grabbed ahold of Chen's arm making her self comfortable on his shoulder again.

 

Angel's stomache growled making her groan and pull her knees up on the couch.

 

She must be really hungry, its been three days already " Kris thought and Sofia leaned forward placing her hand on Angel's cheek.

 

Angel stirred some more and stretched before opening her eyes slowly and looking around.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey its Kpop_Girl! Sorry for such a long long wait but i was busy with school work because finals are coming up but i promise to update faster!!! As soon as finals are done and over with i will update some more