Earlier than Expected

Love Pendant

Angel cried along with her Omma and felt her Appa's arms wrap around the both of them as he rested his head on her Omma's head.

 

" I missed you so much! I wanted God to let me down again so i could watch over you on EXO but i couldn't go!" Her Omma cried as she squeezed Angel closer.

 

" Wow! Angel!" One of the boys caught there attention and released the family from there crying reunion.

 

As they came out from the hole, they stared in aw as they saw that her parents were actually now aline and standing right in front of them.

 

" You weren't kidding when you said you brought the Princes' of EXO here" She looked at them in surprise and they all bowed to them.

 

" Hello Ma'am, Hello Sir" They said as they bowed and made both of the parents smile.

 

"I can see the resemblance when you smile both smile, Angel gets her Omma's smile and eyes" Baekhyun smiled and Angel smiled back.

 

" Does anyone know what time it is?" Kris asked and Angle sneezed before feeling the rain come down harder.

 

" I don't know but I think we should go home. Kai would you teleport us back?" Angel sniffeled as they all joined hands.

 

Angel reached out to grab her Omma's hands and they teleported to the front porch, walking inside to get to the warmth.

 

" We are all dirty from digging your parents up, we should take showers" Lay said and wiped a bit of dirt off his face on to his hand.

 

" You guys go first" Angel said " I want to talk with my parents" She smiled and tightened her grip on both of there hands.

 

As the boys filed up the stairs, Angel sat on the couch and so did her parents.

 

" Angel" Her Omma said making Angel look towards her " Yes Omma?" 

 

" I like the name they gave you. Its a beautiful name which suits you." She smiled and Angel smiled back at her. 

 

" I saw you watching the vidoes that i had left for you " She said making her smile fade to a sad frown.

 

" Yea i watched them......But you guys are back and with me again" Angel said to lighten up the mood.

 

" You remeber the video of me teaching you things about your powers?" She asked and Angel knodded.

 

" Have you found the heart song? You know the song that triggered your wings to come out?" She asked and Angel shoot her head while looking down.

 

" There was so much going on that i didn't even think about my heart song yet. I remeber yours, speaking of which, will your wings still work?" Angel asked and He mother thought about it.

 

" Why dont we find out? " she smiled as stood up, walking to the center of the room before she started to sing.

 

 

Play while reading please

 

As her voice rang out, Angel got a chill down her back. 

 

Her Omma's necklace started to glow its bright red and so did her Appa's

 

They all smiled and some of the boys slowly made there way down stairs, aweing at her Omma's ability to sing.

 

As her wings came out they were still as damaged as they were when she was sick.

 

But as she sang the feathers started to turn from black to white and started to regenereate the feathers that were missing.

 

As the feathers made the wings  more complete the wings spread out, fanning the feathers out as well.

 

Her wings grew bigger and shined brightly as the last feather generated itself and  made her Omma floated up off the floor.

 

As she sang, her wings shined brighter and brighter til the song had ended.

 

As the song ended the wings were fully developed back it its original form.

 

" They are so beautiful" Angel and Her Appa said in unison making them smile at each other.

 

Her Omma smiled as her wings drapped down over her sides and walked towards the two .

 

"I feel like my normal self again" He Omma smiled and inhaled heavily.

 

As they all got finished with there showers and all got comfortable on the couch, They all chit-chatted a bit.

 

" So How much longer do you guys plan on staying here? Someone is going to realized that no one ever bought this house." Angel's Appa said leaning forward catching all of their attenion

 

" We have to leave as soon as possible because our Omma might cause the next disaster on EXO Planet." Kris sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

" I Want you two to come with us" Angel said towards her parents " People already thing you are dead" She said softly and looked to the ground.

 

" Of Course we will sweetie" Her Omma said and made her wings dissapear.

 

" I want to leave now" Angel Said and knew that couldn't happen due to the time linit still left for the ship to regenerate.

 

" The ship had a few days still left for it to regenerate so we cant leave right now, even though we all want to leave now" Chen said and the others nodded their head in aggreement.

 

" I can help you get home faster" Her Omma said and the boys looked at her questioningily "How?" They asked curiously.

 

" I will show you, where is the ship?" She stood up with the others and walked inot the back yard.

 

She walked into the backyard and felts the damp green grass under her feet and looked up at the ship.

 

She placed her hands on the cold metal before a burst of light genereated into her hand and slowly spread across the ship putting a light green casing over the ship.

 

As the light faded the ship started up its engines and the lights inside the ship. 

 

" Wait, before we go we have to tell Faye and Sofia" Kris said and the others nodded

 

Kris had walked back inside before calling Faye and Sofia, telling them that they were all leaving back to EXO Planet.

 

He told Sofia if there was anything that they needed to know or wanted to see how they were doing just to ask Faye and he made his way back to the backyard.

 

As they got into the ship, they buckled the seat belts and waited for Kris to get in the pilot's spot .

 

When they all took there last glimps at the ground beneth there feet , Kris started up the engines and counted down.

 

" 5......4.........3.......2.....1....Blast off!" the rumble of the engines shook the seats but as they reached the outer layers of the earth it became peaceful and quiet.

 

" Everyone sleeps in this except me because if you dont, you are going to throw up and i dont want that in my Omma's ship. She would kill me" Kris mumbled the last part and everyone began to slowly drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As Angel woke up she looked outside the ship's window and caught a glimps of EXO Planet.

 

" Wow" She mumbled as she rubbed her eyes. " Your up?" Kris asked and she knodded before unbuckling her seatbelt and walking over to Kris.

 

She rested her head on top of his and pulled her arms around his shoulders just resting them a bit in front of them.

 

She was still tired but she didn't want to go back to sleep "Still tired?" Kris reached up and placed his cold hand on her cheek making her get the chills and leaning a bit on his hand.

 

"Yea" she said sleepily " We are almost there. Buckle up " He said and she nodded before lifting her head off of Kris' soft hair.

 

She lazily sat back in her seat and buckled the seat belt before Sehun snuggled up agains her and she did the same against him before shutting her eyes again.

 

When she opened her eyes again they were just entering the clouds of EXO Planet.

 

The ship flew over the city and made its way towards the mansion that the boys lived in.

 

There was a crowd of people that were waiting at the front of the manison and as they spotted the ship in the air they all got up and cheered, jumping up and down.

 

Angel stared out the window and couldn't help but wondered 'Are they welcoming the boys back? Or are they waiting to kill me?' 

 

The ship landed and as it touched ground it shook the 11 boys away..

 

" We are here?" Lay asked and rubbed his eyes and Sehun looked up at Angel noticing that they were still snuggled together and smiled a bit before he pulled her up with him.

 

As the doors opened they cheereing and chanting of the crowd was heard from the back of the house.

 

Angel's ear deceived her as she heard the words of the chanting people.

 

"The Princes' and Princess have Returned~!"

 

"Princess!Princes'! Welcome home~~!!" 

 

Chanting was heard making the boys look at each other and it made them think 'Did mother have something to do with this?'

 

They walked through the back door and were welcomed by the three maids, happy to see that Angel was alright.

 

Two new faces were introduced to the maids and they bowed and so did Angel's parents.

 

" Boys?" A woman's voice asked and there Omma was standing on the stairs with a surprised face.

 

Tears streamed down her face as she made her way over to them and hugged them all.

 

" Don't ever leave like that again!" She sobbed and looked at all of them.

 

As her eyes met Angel's parents, Angel's Omma bowed first "My Queen" As she recognized her she walked over to her and as she stood straight.

 

She placed her hand on Angel's Omma's face and asked " I thought you were dead, how are you here?" 

 

" Angel brought me and my husband back" she pointed at her husband and he bowed and Angel smiled a bit.

 

"Omma, why is there a crowd of people outside ?" Chen said as he peeked out the curtians.

 

" Since I had accidently hurt Angel, i wanted to make her life better and make her the Princess since you all love her dearly." She looked at them with sorrow in her eyes looking back on what had happened to Angel made all of there hearts hurt.

 

" Shall we show the people that you have made it home safely?" She walked to the door and latched her fingers on the handle.

 

As the doors were pulled open, Angel felt a wave of uneasyness wash over her body and she senced something was going to go wrong.

 

As the cheers grew as they all walked to the door, Angel froze in her place before having a painful heart beat through her chest.

 

She clentched her fist over her hear before walking into the view of the people.

 

What surprised her is that all of the people from the schools and the ones who bullied her, were cheering for her.

 

This made her start crying as she heard her name being cheered and she smiled as the tears ran down her face.

 

" Are you okay?" A voice called her attention and she looked to see who the voice belonged to.

 

Sehun and the otheres were looking at her and she knodded happily as the tears kept flowing.

 

" I have never had people show love and affection to me like this before" She sobbed harder and earned awe's from the crowd and they shouted dont cry and they loved her.

 

Suddenly she had a thought.

 

A song, a song that could make her wing appear, if she had any like her Omma.

 

She wiped her tears and looked up at the crowd as the silenced and she began to sing.

 

read while listening

 

As she sang she began to feel the air swirling a bit around her before her hair moved in the wind.

 

She felt her body become light and she started floating up into the air.

 

Her voice made her pendant shine brightly as did the 12 boys' necklaces.

 

Everyone watched with amazment and she felt a warm blanket of love fall over her.

 

A ball of light glowed in her chest and spread slowly through her body.

 

She leaned forwards and light shined down fron the heaven's down on to her back.

 

That made a bright gust of light shine brighter and brighter as the shape of enourmous wings formed on her back.

 

Feathers one by one formed, creating the features of the wings.

 

Black and white mixtures of feathers formed earning ah's from the crowd.

 

Her eyes remained shut til the light was absorbed into her wings giving them a golden sparkle before it bursted off and the wings streatched out 8 feet out for both of them.

 

Tears flowed down her face and she kept singing forgetting about the uneasy presence and the pendant had changed its form on her plus that boys as well.

 

She smiled heavily and she flet herself soar into the sky flying higher and higher before swooping down over the crowd and making a gust of wind blow through them.

 

She landed in the center of the crowd and they all circled around her as she started to finish off the song  and the crowd cheered loudly and they all hugged her and her wings wrapped around them hugging them back.

 

As she  walked back to her Omma and Appa they looked at her mixed colored wings.

 

Black and white. 

 

eproductsaleszoemx01.jpg

This meant she had half evil and half pure angel powers.

 

She could choes which she wanted to be as long as she didn't use one more than the other or use to much of her power on just one because the power would comsume her and she wouldn't be herself anymore

 

Her and her Omma froze as the presence became the center of attetion

Suddenly a loud sound of thunder scared them all and a loud sinister laugh was heard echoing in the sky.

 

That voice, it seemed so familiar to her and her Omma.

 

A little to familiar to her.

 

"No. It can't be, Not her" Her omma said 

 

" Who? You feel it too?" Angel asked and a women made the crowd split revealing where she was.

 

Her eyes shined a copper glowing color and she had a black heart as a pendant.

 

Flashed of Memories went through Angel's head.

 

She knew who it was.

 

The lady's bat wing rested by her sides and her dark clothes fit her body securily

 

" Did you miss me?" She said

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Big Sis" 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kpop_girl here!!! Who could it be?!?!?? I gave you a big hint in the last sentece .

Anyone know ?

Next chapter I am panning on haveing the most epic chapter ever in the history of chapters.. for me i guess eheehehehehe

 

Did you like it? Comment subscriber upvote~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love yall~~!!!!!!!!!