The Accident 2.0

Love Pendant

 

Angel shifted in her spot trying to get comfortable and felt warm breath on he lips.

 

Her eyes fluttered open slowly and realized that Kris's lips and hers were milimeters apart.

 

Her eyes went wide and she tried to keep quiet and move away but Kris shifted and brushed his lips against hers in the process.

 

She felt so overwhelmed that the lamp that was on the night stand shattered making her scream and it waking up Kris in a panic.

 

Angel barried her face into Kris's chest and balled his shirt up in her hands, squeezing her eyes shut.

 

" What!? What Happened!? " Kris wrapped his hand around Angel's waist and used his other hand to prop himself up on bed.

 

Angel was shaking and she peeked up from his chest to look at the mess she had created.

 

There door swung open and all of the boys piled in carefully trying not to step on any broken pieces of the lamp.

 

" Are you guys okay?" Suho asked and looked at the mess of shattered glass from the lamp.

 

" Im okay. Angel are you okay?" Kris looked down at her and she had her face barried back into his chest.

 

She mummbled " I-Im sorry" and squeezed her hands tighter on his shirt.

 

Kris smirked and patted her head " What happened for the lamp to explode?" Xiumin asked and Angel's cheeks got red but was lucky enough to have her face barried in Kris's chest.

 

" I-I had a bad dream. M-More images flashed in my dream " She lied and peeked up at Kris.

 

She  sat up and looked at the others, giving them an apoligetic look.

 

" I-Im sorry for waking yall up. I will clean it up." Angel got up off the bed and squatted down picking up the large pieces.

 

" Angel your going to cut yourself. Let me help you." Luhan used his telekinesis picking up the smaller pieces she could potencially cut herself on.

 

She looked up and held the glass pieces carefully before walking you of the bedroom and heading down the stairs with the boys.

 

She opened the trash can and placed the pieces in the bottom carefully.

 

As she went to pull her hands out the glass cut the side of her finger making her yelp.

 

The cut started bleeding and Baekhyun was the first to move and placed her finger inside his mouth.

 

"W-What are you doing?!" Angel blushed, feeling Baekhyun's tongue on her finger.

 

Baekhyun took her finger out of his mouth after a minute and examined it.

 

" All you need is a band-aid now " Baekhyun smiled and he looked towards the boys.

 

'' There are band-aiids in the upstairs bathroom right? " Baekhyun asked and some of them knodded .

 

" I will get it " Kai said teleporting to the upstairs bathroom and back to the kitchen with it in his hand.

 

Kai unwrapped it before placing it on her finger gently, trying not to hurt her.

 

" Thanks " Angel said and let a small smile creep on her face.

 

" Be more careful next time okay?" Baehyun smiled and the others piled into the living room sitting on the couch.

 

" i was trying to " Angel mummbled and sat on the couch between Kai and Luhan.

 

" What do we do while we still have time here on earth?" Lay asked looking at Kris and the others 

 

" I dont know really we still have about two weeks left " Kris said.

 

" Should we ask Sofia to take us around town ?" Chanyeol asked with a good idea in hand.

 

" You mean that lady that was here?" Angel asked laying her head against Kai's shoulder without knowing andpulled her feet up off the cold floor, on to the couch.

 

" We have to go to school right?" Xiumin asked and Kris knodded.

 

"There is a person from EXO Planet that works at the school and should already know we are here. We should start going to school tommorow and we promise to protect you at all costs" Suho looked over at Angel making her cheeks tint pink as he showed a bright smile.

 

Angel smiled a bit but was caught off guard as her stomache decided to sound like a dying whale and she quickly put her hand over her stomache with a red face.

 

" Someone is hungry " Kai said nudging his chin against the side of her head, making her sit straight up and D.o stood.

 

" I will make food" he said while walking to the kitchen and the others cheered.

 

" I havent had hyungs cooking in a while~!" Luhan smiled and patted his tummy like a little kid.

 

It took a while for D.o to finish everything but it was worth it.

 

They all waited for Angel to take the first bite of D.o's maple blueberry pancakes he had made and as she brought the savor thing in , her taste buds filled with bursts of flavor and she let out a light 'ahhh' giving satisfactory to D.o and the others before they ate.

 

" Oh my gosh~! Oppa~ this taste so good!!!" She paused and realized she had let her words come out of .

 

Her cheeks got red and D.o placed the the plate down next to her and patted her on the head with a big smile.

 

" I am glad you like it " He smiled sweetly and Angel smiled back.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

After they had eaten and played around for a while it was time for bed which meant it was Tao's turn to sleep with Angel and Kris' turn to sleep on the couch.

 

When Angel got out of her shower and walked into the bedroom Tao was already asleep on his side of the bed.

 

Angel made sure her hair was dry before she turned the lights off and crawled into bed with him

 

She had tossed and turned in her sleep and woke up due to what she thought was her name being called.

 

She looked around to see that it was the middle of the night.

 

She could hear Tao's faint breathing and the quietness in the house.

 

It had a errie feel to it and Angel sat up careful not to wake Tao and tip toed to the door .

 

She slowly turned the knob and opened it wil a small pull.

 

She peeked out to see nothing.

 

She walked out and slowly tip toed quietly down the hallway hearing nothing but a ring in her ear.( you know what i mean when it gets really quiet and there is that annoying ring that you hear ugh)

 

She felt very uneasy making her way to the stairs and peeked over the stairwell to the floor to see if anyone was there.

 

Suddenly a hand had grabbed onto Angel's shoulder making her panic.

 

While her eyes shut tightly and her other hand in a fist, she raised her hand and pushed it against the persons chest making a light appear and the disappearing into the persons chest making his groan out in pain and collaspe to the floor.

 

She had not idea what had just came out of her hand but the person was on the floor groaning in pain.

 

Her heart sank as she recognized the voice and the boys had woken up to the loud noise too.

 

Angel covered before running to his side and bringing him into her lap and she placed her hand on his face. 

 

" Kris!! Kris !! Wake up! I am sorry i panicked! Kris!!" She was panicking and started to cry as the boys made there way into the hallway to see what was going on.

 

" What happened !?!" Lay made his way to the two on the floor and looked at Angel with wide eyes.

 

" I dont know i -i-i woke up and came out her and he came from behind a-a-and i didnt know so i panicked" She cried and looked down at Kris.

 

" And i dont know what i did" Her voice was filled with sorrow as she brought her head down on Kris' chest crying on his chest.

 

As she cried harder on his chest she remebered her tear could heal wounds.

 

" W-W-hat about m-my tears? Shouldn't they be w-working?" She sniffed and hiccuped.

 

" I dont know" Lay said and Kris laid there in her arms not making a single move.

 

Angel had an idea but she hesitanted before going along with it.

 

She wiped her tears and then placed her hand under Kris' head

 

She leaned down and placed her lips on his. 

 

"Just work.....please"