Meeting Prince Kris

Love Pendant

She woke up from her sleep in a cold sweat.

 

She had another nightmare about the Siren Twins attacking her and her being powerless.

 

She had been having this dream for months. 

 

These Siren Twins are the mermaid ones ,these Twins were flying Sirens with blue feathers and loud mouthed.

200px-HarpyMG.JPG

 

She looked at the clock on her night stand.......7:45......great.

 

She got out of bed and looked to see what she could wear that wouldn't be.......bullyable ( not even a word -_-)

 

She put a plain shirt on that had some english writing on it that she couldn't understand ,her pink swear and a nice pair of jeans that she had, or will ever have.

 

image?format=raw&type=img&id=1100

 

She walked out of her big house and locked the door with her keys beofre hiding the key under her door mat.

 

She live deep in the forest and didn't want anyone to know that she was alone.

 

She felt on her chest her pendant that she was given to at birth and quickly stuck it in her shirt.

 

" Its gonna be a tough year. Please let my powers not kick in again and make me the laughing stock of the school. I actually want to have friends this year. People new that are nice to me. And let me find my soulmate." She prayed and walked down the path she followed her normal route and stumbled upon a tree.

 

" Ah~ a cherry blossom tree!" 

 

bbg_cherries_09.jpg

 

She smiled and walked past it, it smelt good and made her day a little bit better.

 

She walked for a minute or two before reaching the town and walking to her high school.

 

She walked up the stairs and looked at the paper that had her classes on it.

 

Room 145 is home room.

 

She walked over and peeked her head in the door way and saw two familiar twins faces.

 

" Mikki and Laura . They never change they always have that stupid smirk" She thought 

 

Mikki

bday20124.jpg

 

Laura

Nana20After20School20beautiful3jpg135947

 

" You will be fine just go in" she told herself and walked in making the class hush.

 

She ignored everyone and sat in the same seat like she did in elementery farthest row on the left ,second seat.

 

She didn't smile or show any emotion and closed her eyes just waiting for one of the twins to recognise you.

 

She could hear the twins talking " Dont we know her, Mikki? I swear i recognise her from somewhere."

 

" Remember that outcast that had no name would always sit in that sam spot in elementary?"

 

The word outcast made her dig her nails into her armswhile they were crossed.

 

She heard them get up from there seats and walk in front of her and croutch down to were they could prop there arms on the desk.

 

She opened her eyes and saw them wih confused faces " She has the same eyes too, Mikki, one blue ad one green .

 

She had forgot about her eyes being two different colors and quickly looked out he window to her left

 

She thought that she was a gonner because of her eyes.

 

" What is your name?" Mikki asked.

 

She panicked but thought with quick speed " Why should i tell you? Its not like I know you."  She didn't want to become a bully herself so she toned it down a bit.

 

" Hah so it is you!" Mikki smirked 

 

" Dammit " She thought

 

Laura messed with her pendant and tapped against her lips.

 

crowned_jewel_pendant_wire_jewelry_tutor

 

" The outcast with no name" Laura raised one eye brow and sneered

 

Mikki laughed and flipped her hair revealing her pendant

 

crowned_jewel_pendant_wire_jewelry_tutor

 

" Why dont you go ahead and break something like you did to my desk in 6th grade" Mikki stood up and leaned forward with her hands propped on the desk.

 

She tried so hard not to let it out but she just ended up cracking the window behind her and then calming herself down and didn't make it shatter.

 

" Pathetic" The twins said in sync.

 

" I will make sure the Prince won't sit next to her" 

 

That word echoed through her head " What do the Princes' look like?" She thought as there was some screaming down the hallway 

 

" They are here!!" the girls all ran to there seats and 1 of the 12 Princes' got to assigned to what classroom they wanted to be in and this classroom was picked for one of the boy- I mean Princes'.

 

" Prince Kris ,your in this class right?" a teacher asked and the twins jumped up and down in there seats and then became perfactly still as he walked in the room

 

She looked around and looked to see what 'Prince Kris' looked like and she felt her cheeks flush red. and quickly turned around.

 

" He face is so......"

 

2d1fbac20c045f7f83088ae7e7cfbd96_view.jp

 

" Sit anywhere you would like." the teacher continued outside with the rest of the Prince's.

 

Guys glared and girls awed at the sight of him.

 

But what he noticed was that there was one girl by herself and she gazed out the window.

 

He walked to the last row and the twins started to squeal quietly but were confused as he pasted both of them.

 

He pulled out the seat right in front of the 'outcast' and turned around in the chair were he was facing her.

 

Some people in the room whispered to each other like " Oh no he is with the outcast " and other things.

 

He messed with his necklace and it glowed just a bit through his shirt.

 

" Hi, i am Prince Kris " He laid his head down on his arms that were on ur desk.

 

" What is your name?" He asked and tilted his head to see her face better.

 

She looked at him with her face still facing the window then she turned and she amazed him with her eyes.

 

" Wow...... Your eyes" He lifted his head and smiled

 

tumblr_m47rq7z5eb1qemy31o1_250.gif

 

His smile made her heart jump a beat and made her cheek tint pink.

 

She looked out the window quickly and she heard the twins 'cough'

 

" Disrespectful *cough cough* "

 

" Outcast * cough cough* "

 

He saw her start to get mad a bit and she cracked the window a bit.

 

" Are they bugging you?" He asked and motioned his head toward the twins.

 

" what's it to you?" She asked quietly and he smirked and got up and walked over to the twins. and they smiled 

 

" So you finally deside to leave the outcas-" Laura was cut off by Kris.

 

" Would you mind to stop bugging the girl i am trying to make friends with? I would like if you stopped." Kris said with a serious face.

 

What he said surprised the twins and her herself.

 

He walked back to his spot and looked up at her " You really want to be the outcast's friend " she said with a frown.

 

" Your not an outcast, your just a unique girl that no one want to get to know because they are afraid of the wonders that you hold" 

 

The bell had rang and he turned around and the teacher taught class but She was too zoned out by what he had said and she was gazing out the window the entire time.

 

The bell rang for the next class and Kris stood up as she did and boy was he tall.

 

Kris was 188 cm tall and she was just 169 cm tall.

 

" What is your next class?" He asked looking down at her.

 

" Why do tou want to know?" She asked and through her bag over her shoulder. 

 

" Maybe one of the other Princes' are gonna be in your class." 

 

He walkes down the row and looks back at her.

 

She thought about it and looked at him " I have English next........."

 

" I think Luhan or Baekhyun chose that class for second , I don't remember." He started walking away and you followed him out the door.

 

She walked for a minute and looked behind her and saw that Prince Kris was still walking behind her. 

 

"Why are you following me?" She asked a little annoyed.

 

" I can't walk a friend to her next class?" He smiled down at her 

 

Her cheeks were still pink " Fine ....but people are staring" she looked at the others that were glaring and whispering to each other.

 

" Just ignore them. They won't hurt you in front of me. I don't like violence " he walks next to her.

 

" What should I call you if you don't have a name?" He whispered to himself as they got to the door of her English class.

 

" Oh Hyung!!" Kris waves to a boy and he turns and waves