Meeting Prince Xiumin and Tao

Love Pendant

28915d1185201707-classroom-escape-5.jpg

 

" Well who decided to show up" Mikki teased and everyone got quiet and groaned as they saw Her.

 

She walked to the same spot that she would sit in for every class, except for the last class with Luhan.

 

She sat down and crossed her arms and looked out the window.

 

She suddenly felt a light chill and something was floating in front of her.

 

she looked forward and awed at what she saw.

 

w031230a113.jpg

 

A snowflake.

 

It was as big as her hands put together.

 

She held out her hands and it landed in her hands but it didn't feel cold even though there was water dripping she didnt feel the coldness of it.

 

It suddenly turned to snow and floated in the air.

 

It quickly came back together and made a different snowflake.

 

SNOWFLAKE_libbrecht_d0123a086B.jpg

 

She smiled and then realized people were looking in her direction at the snowflake.

 

She forced her smiled down and the snowflake started to float away from her.

 

It flew across the room to the boy that everyone said was a Prince.

 

He looked back at her and smiled.

 

xiumin_smile__by_sarmixy-d5193vz.jpg

 

She looked away and then the Siren Twin were glaring at her from across the room.

 

The bell rang and the teacher walked in.

 

She took us to a different under ground room and set up the targets for Power Training.

 

Danger_Room-1.jpg

 

 They all lined up and She went to the end because she wanted to be last to go.

 

The Siren Twins wanted to go first and they both turned into there true from.

 

Everybody awed at them as there feathers came out.

 

These feathers were different from her dream, they weren't blue like she thought they were, they were white.

 

siren.jpg

 

They flew up in the air and floated near each other.

 

They started to sing a song.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYzOu59W1_U

 

As they sang, most of the boys were like hypnotized and they walked towards the Twins.

 

They sang along but at a low tone.

 

But the teacher stopped them in the middle of the song and the boys seemed confused about were they were for a second and the Twins smirked at them.

 

The teacher chose a name out of the bag and she turned the paper around.

 

" No name girl" was what it said on the paper.

 

She got nervous and walked up to the 'x' on the floor.

 

The object was a chair but there was other things around it and she only had to break the chair.

 

It was the only course that she had ever done but failed millions of times.

 

She closed her eyes and tried to picture the things in front of her and destroy only the chair.

 

She opened her eyes and felt her power burst and then she didn't focus and destroyed the desk instead.

 

Pieces flew everywhere and the Twins started laughing at her.

 

The Prince looked at them " It was a minor mistake, you guys made a mistake when you were singing too ya know.Its not very nice to laugh at someones mistake if you know that you made a mistake too."

 

The got embarressed and stopped and she tried again at trying to focus.

 

She tried harder this time.

 

She felt the burst of powers and ended up destroying the whole thing instead of just the chair.

 

Everyone screamed and ducked to avoid flying things.

 

She felt like she was the laughing stock of the school now and she didn't want to show her face to anyone.

 

She croutched down and hugged her knees as she cried.

 

The dust from the destruction had cleared and they all laughed at her and then it got really quiet.

 

She felt someone croutch by her and put there arm around her.

 

She looked up to see a smiling boy next to her.

 

xiumin-exo-k.jpg?w=257

 

" Come on , i think that enough practice for you. You shouldn't push yourself. I'll help you clean yourself up" 

 

He pulled her up and held her in his arms then walked her out of the Power Training Room and into a different room.

 

He pulled out a chair for her and walked over to a sink.

 

He got a paper towel wet and rung it out a bit before walking back to her and wiping blood from little cuts , off her face.

 

Her cheeks tinted pink as her used his hand to tilt her head up and softly wipe away the blood.

 

" Your eyes are very pretty" he said out of no where making her cheeks go from pink to red.

 

He threw the paper towel into the trash can and leaned down to her face .....really close.

 

She tensed up but then felt him blowing cold air on the cuts .

 

He made them feel numb.

 

" It tingles" she ran her finger across her cheek and looked up at him.

 

" It will for a while. My name is Prince Xiumin, what might i call you besides no name girl?" He looked at her and raised both his eyebrows.

 

" You don't have to call me anything" 

 

She looked away and blushed.

 

" Okay if you want me to" he patted her head and pulled out some band aids.

 

" Hold still" he placed the band aid on the bigger cut on her face.

 

" There now we can return to class " he smiled and pulled her up out of the chair , then walked back to class where a boy just finished his power training .

 

" Okay would the prince like to do some power training?" The teacher asked as Prince Xiumin

 

He walked over the x and the targets were torches .

 

The goal was to blow out the torches .

 

He lifted his hands and snow flew from his hands and blow out the torches .

 

Everyone awed as he walked away for the x on the floor.

 

The teacher was about to say something but the bell rung and all the students ran out of the Power Training Room.

 

She left the class and looked over to see Prince Xiumin waving at her and she quickly looked away while walking faster.

 

Her next class was history.

 

She hated history, especially the long lectures.

 

She walked in and was annoyed that another prince was in her class.

 

When she walked in , she saw a boy look up at her from his hands.

 

He looked so bored and all the girls were going up to him , squealing as they walked away.

 

exo-exo-m-kpop-tao-Favim.com-526329.jpg

 

She walked in and looked to her spot that someone had already took.

 

There were spots that were open but once they saw her looking around the room for a spot they either put something in that chair or told a friend to sit down.

 

The Prince looked aroud and saw how mean they were to her and turned to her.

 

she saw him and he pulled a chair for her and patted it.

 

All of the students in the class were shocked as she made her way over to the chair and sat down.

 

" Hi!" He leaned forward to see her face better but she had her hood up and looked away.

 

" Oh! is this the girl Kris and Luhan were talking about?" He asked with a smile.

 

She turned quickly and looked at him shocked "They....told you about me?"

 

He smiled and knodded his head " He told all of us"

 

"All of you?....." she thought and looked up with tinted pink cheeks " You mean all the Princes'!!" She whispered loudly

 

" Yupp" he laughed as he said it.

 

The bell had rung before she had a chance to say anything else.

 

She had groaned and mummbled " I hate history~" as she pulled out a paper and pen

 

" Watch this' the Prince had said and he crumpled up a paper and through it up in the and and snapped his fingers and it stayed in the air 

 

"Wow!'' she looked around the room and everyone was frozen along with the paper ball.

 

" what happened?" she asked and looked at him.

 

" Time control" He looked at her.

 

" can you speed up time?" she asked 

 

" Yes i can...You don't like this class do you? I can make it end it two seconds" he looked towards the clock and the hands on the clock sped up to the time that class would end.

 

She looked at her paper and all the note have already been written for her.

 

She smiled and forced it down when The Prince was looking at her.

 

" Oh i forgot to tell you. I am Prince Tao. " he smiled 

 

tumblr_m88h0thTka1r52tbjo1_500.gif

 

" Nice to meet you Prince Tao" Shelet a little smile creep on her face but she forced it down and her cheeks turned pink.

 

" Cute" He whispered and unfroze time.

 

The bell had rung and she put her things in her bag while recieving mean glares and mean comments from girls that wanted to sit next to him.

 

" It was nice meeting you Prince Tao " She got up and waved with a tiny smile and walked towards the door as she saw people frozen and she turned and was in someones arms.

 

" Kris said he wanted to give you a hug but you left to quickly. Here is his hug for you" He let her go and her face was a bit red.

 

'' Oh cute!" He smiled and unfroze time and he walked out the door.

 

" W-What just happened?????" She thought and walked down the hallway to get to her next class.

 

'' Chemistry...... thats....cool right?" She told herself and walked into the room.