Necklaces

Love Pendant

She woke up to her alram going off earlier than she had put it and she groaned because she was starving.

 

" mmmmmmmmmmm" She whined as she opened her eyes.

 

She sat straight up in her bed and unbraided her hair.

 

She looked at herself in the mirror " Pretty wavy hair~" she smiled half awake.

 

She got out of bed and went to her closet.

 

She looked through all her hoddies and found one she wanted to wear she threw it on the bed and looked throught her shirts.

 

She felt comfortable in her spaghettie strap shirt but didn't want to change.

 

She finally found a shirt after a minute or two and then took a pair of black jean and slipped them on.

 

She took the shirt she had found and looked at it.

 

game_of_thrones_house_targayen_tank_top_

 

" As long as i don't take my hoodie off i am fine " she took of her pajama top and slipped it on and pulled her hoodie over it.

 

She fixed her hair in her closet mirror and pouted " deal with it...."

 

tumblr_luu8bcU02C1r32kkr.png

 

She walked down stairs and into the kitchen and opened the fridge and ate the other half of the apple that was there.

 

She looked at the clock and pouted.

 

" lets go draw" She walked back up satirs and into her art room.

 

She walked over to her dragon painting that she was proud of and smiled.

 

She walked to an empty painting and pulled out her pencil and started to draw.

 

1664241.jpg

 

It took her ten minutes to complete it but she was happy with her drawing skills.

 

She looked up at her clock and saw that it was about time to go to school so she clipped the paper on the easel and went back upstairs.

 

She opened her closet to reveal her shoes and she pulled these off the shelf and slipped them on

 

grvs-chuck-slip-on-w.jpg

 

She grabbed her bag and walked down stairs to the front door before she opened the door she looked at her reflection in the mirror by the front door.

 

'' I won't get picked on for this right?" She asked herself and opened the door.

 

She closed the door and locked it then slide the key under the mat.

 

She walked down the path and looked at the cherry blossom.

 

cherry-blossom-tree-s-in-bloom.jpg

 

" Cherry blossoms" She smiled and told herself " I will have a good day"

 

She walked to the school and right into her first class.

 

The twins were glaring as was everbody else.

 

She sat down and then girls squealed down the hallway as Prince Kris walked in all the girls smiled and waved .

 

He didn't smile back but looked around until he saw her.

 

She turned to see who it was and he spotted her and smiled

 

tumblr_m6lyh5P0B41rqjdaso1_500.png

 

" Good Morning " She sat in front of her and did what he did the first time they met .

 

He laid his head on her desk and looked up at her

 

" You hair looks pretty wavy, i like it. Luhan will probably play with your hair next period" He smiled and made a smirk creep on her face. 

 

Her stomache embarresed her by growling ......loud.

 

Her face tinted pink as she wrapped her arms around her stomache and looked out the window.

 

" Oh...someone must be hungry" Kris smiled and pulled something out of his back pocket.

 

She didnt turn her head but her eyes watched as he opened a small box and pulled a long stick of something out of a box.

 

" Say ah " he reached towards her face with it and she smelt chocolate.

 

" What is that..." She asked and still had her face towards the window.

 

" Its a pocky. Its like a long thin cookie covered with chocolate. Now say ah " he insisted that she had to eat it.

 

she fianlly turned and saw that the whole class was looking at them. 

 

She blushed and looked up at Kris.

 

She looked down at the pocky and her stomache growled again.

 

She blushed and leaned forward grabbing it with .

 

She nibbled on it at first and tasted it.

 

She liked it and it showed on her face.

 

Kris smiled and then heard people mumbling that the outcast gets treated better than the populars and that he shouldn't be friends with the outcast.

 

The bell had rang and she noticed that the Siren Twins hadn't teased or bullied her the entire morning so far.

 

She pulled out a notebook and started to take notes.

 

She didn't really notice on the first day that her first class was math.

 

When ever she had finished one of her pockys , Kris would know and he would hand her one without looking.

 

Throughout the whole class period she had eaten 3 pockys.

 

The bell had rung and they had packed there stuff.

 

Kris looked at her while he put his things in his bag " So are you gonna eat lunch with us today?"

 

She had almost forgotten her promise to Luhan that she would eat with them today.

 

" Um....yea I guess " She looked up at the tall boy standing in front of her .

 

" Good , lets go before Luhan has a breakdown . He has to have someone to during a boring class. "

 

They walked down the hallway and stopped in the doorway of her English class.

 

" Hyung, we are here!" Kris yelled to Luhan.

 

Luhan spun around in his chair and smiled " Hyung!" 

 

tumblr_m7mhgczysi1robxtc.png

 

He ran over to the both of them and saw her hair was wavy " Oh! you look pretty with wavy hair" Luhan smiled.

 

 She looked down and smiled but she forced her smiled down when Luhan started to mess with her hair

 

She blushed and he walked her to there seats.

 

The bell had rung and Luhan was hyper.

 

She pulled out her notebook and started taking note.

 

Luhan didn't want to learn today he just wanted to play around.

 

Every now and then she would look to see what he was doing.

 

First her was wiggling his head side to side in small movements and humming a song.

 

The second time she looked up he was puffing up his cheeks while he laid his head down on the desk.

 

She continued to write notes when she felt something on her hand.

 

She looked and saw that Luhan was running his fingers on the hack of her hand.

 

To her it sorta tickled and then it felt soothing at the same time.

 

She didn't do anything to stop him and continued to write.

 

After a while she didn't notice that he had fallen asleep til the bell had rung.

 

She smiled and wiggled him a bit.

 

He moved and lifted his head.

 

" Hmm? Oh ...did class end already?" He asked with a sleepy voice.

 

" Yes it did. Remeber what i told you yeasterday?"

 

He thought for a second and he smiled.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZKljgJD_BhMBJubgbESK

 

"Lunch together!" he said not looking tired at all.

 

He stood and he walked with her to lunch.

 

She really didn't know her way to the cafeteria because she didn't each lunch.

 

Luhan trailed in front of her and guided her to the lunch table.

 

There were circle tables outside with people chatting loudly and others running around.

 

They sat at a table and she hugged her knees while leaning against the wall.

 

Luhan sat at the table with her and waited for the other.

tumblr_m3gbrmxJ091qcw92yo9_250.png

 

Kai was the first to the table and he brought Luhan food too.

 

" Oh you finally came to eat with us " Kai smiled and sits by Luhan who is across from her.

 

She knods her head and the others start to arrive.

 

After a few minutes everybody was at the table and eating except her.

 

Kris looked at her " Aren't you gonna eat?"

 

She shook her head and said" No i a not hugry " But her stomache said otherwise.

 

Her stomache growled catching everyones attention.

 

She wrapped her arms around her stomache and nervously laughed.

 

Xiumin smiled at her " You are hungry. I will be back" He got up and walked to a lunch line.

 

He came back with a tray and placed it in front of her.

 

Clockwise from top left: cheese buldak (a mixture of gochujang, chicken chunks and joraengi tteok baked under a thick blanket of cheese food); young pumpkin and shrimp pancake; kimchi; yukgaejang; sorghum and white and brown rice. 치즈불닭, 애호박새우살전, 배추김치, 육개장, 현미수수밥

 

Her eyes widened as she leaned forward " You didn't have to get me lunch ,really"

 

Xiumin shook his head " Eat"

 

She looked at her tray and saw she had cheese buldak, young pumpkin and shrimp pancake,kimchi, yukgaejang and sorghum and white and brown rice.

 

She her lips and looked up at the boys who were looking at her, waiting for her to eat.

 

She started to eat and didn't say a word.

 

They watched her eat til lunch was over.

 

She had filled her empty stomache and was no longer hungry.

 

She sighed as she finished " Thank you Prince Xiumin " she smiled and they all awed at how cute she was.

 

namgyu12.jpg

 

" She's so cute when she smiles! " D.o says making her realize what she was doing.

 

She forced her smiled down and the bell rang.

 

She got up and walked with Xiumin to Power Training.

 

She walked in the class and saw the Twins glaring at her.

 

Mikki wore a tan blouse while Laura wore a blue fitted shirt.

 

the-nana.jpg  tumblr_m3ydx2u9GX1qlmrxto1_400.jpg

 

She walked over to her seat and sat down with Xiumin.

 

She frowned and looked behind herself at the Twins who were just glaring.

 

" Whats wrong?" Xiumin asked and looked behind her to see who she was looking at.

 

" They haven't said a word to me all day...." She sorta whispered but to were he could hear her.

 

" Oh you mean the Twins?" she looked at them 

 

tumblr_maus9iZW2X1qcy08go1_500.jpg

 

They smiled at him and waved then looked away and started to talking to each other.

 

The bell rang and the teacher took them to the underground room.

 

The Twins, like always , got to go first and they transformed and flew to the center of the room.

 

They started to sing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1qczGHOqAo

 

Many people started to go into a trance and come towards the Twins.

 

They stopped and they all walked back to there spots.

 

The teacher looked up and said '' we are going in the order of what we did yeasterday so No Name come to the x please''

 

She walked slowly to the x and looked back at Xiumin.

 

" Fighting!'' he whispered and put his fist in the air

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_QlTlLYW9wq8p7KZu51S

 

She stepped on the x and closed her eye.

 

'' do the same course " the teacher said and she relaxed her body.

 

She felt as if her body weighed nothing and then heard gasp all around the class room.

 

She opened her eyes and saw that she was about 5 feet off the ground.

 

She paniced and fell from where she was.

 

she expected herself to hit the floor but she was caught.

 

She opened her eyes and saw that Xiumin had her in his arms.

 

He put her down and whispered to her " Just dont panic thats probably is why you cant control your powers yet. Relax"

 

She knodded and tried it again.

 

Sure enough she felt the weighlessness and opened her eyes trying to concetrate on steadily in the air.

 

" I don't know how i am doing this but lets hope i dont fall again" She whispered to herself.

 

She focused her attention on the cource infront of her by picturing her target in her mind.

 

When she felt like she was ready to break the target she opened her eyes and let her power flow out.

 

Maybe a bit too much though.

 

She had relaxed enough for her to unleash most of her power.

 

She had destroyed the entire thing that was not her target.

 

The funny thing is, she didn't blow up the chair but everything around it.

 

The explosion caused a big dirt cloud and shot up not hitting the other students but only her.

 

The explosion was really loud maybe loud enough to bust somebodies eardrum.

 

When the dust cloud disappeared all the students looked around for her in the air.

 

" Where is she?" Mikki looked around and Laura uncovered her ears.

 

Xiumin looked around franticly then spotted her.

 

She was sitting in the chair that was suppost to be the target but she was passed out and her head hung over the back of the chair.

 

Xiumin carefully made his way through the rubble to her.

 

He got to her and noticed, she was out cold.

 

He picked her up and walked back to were everyone was " No worries i got her" 

 

He carried her out the underground room and to the infirmary.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

She woke up and had rolled her head towards the center of the room.

 

She opened her eyes fully as she sat up.

 

She didn't know where she was so she got up and stretched before walking out the door and into the main office.

 

She looked at the clock and saw that school was already over.

 

She made her way to the waiting room and was surprised to see all the Princes' there waiting for her.

 

" Look she is awake!'' Baekhyun looked at you and they all turned there attention toward her.

 

Luhan walked towards her and hugged her " Are you okay? Xiumin told us what happened" 

 

She groaned in pain when he hugged her and he immedietly let go.

 

" Her body is hurt from the unleash of her power " a voice said behind her.

 

She turned to see the school nurse smiling with a clipboard.

 

" If the Princes' would be so kind and her home, i am sure her grandmother would be worried about her by now." the nurse smiled and locked the infirmary door.

 

She walked forward and then felt a bit dizzy.

 

She swayed back and forth and then bumped into Luhan.

 

" I feel......I feel dizzy" She grabbed her head and grabbed the closest person to her besides Luhan.

 

She ended up falling into Chanyeol's arms and graoned in pain.

 

" If it hurts that much one of use should carry you" Lay said and looked at the others as they knodded in agreement.

 

" I got her " Chanyeol scooped her up and she laid her head on his chest.

 

She could feel his warmth like he was naturally hot. ^.^

 

They walked out of the school and some of the kids from the school were outside.

 

They whispered to each other and watched them .

 

A few minutes later the were walking down the path where the cherry blossom tree was.

 

" You feeling alright ?'' Chanyeol looked down at her and she had her eyes closed but knodded in responce.

 

" He look its that cherry blossom tree" D.o pointed to it and She opened her eyes to see that they were getting close to her home.

 

" Keep going til the path ends" She said as she turned her head back and laid on Chanyeol's chest.

 

Her eyes closed again and she heard the boys singing.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guaJMAHWDmg

 

By time the song had ended they had arrived at her home.

 

Kai had teleported himself to the front porch and gotten the key out from under the mat.

 

" How did you know that the key was under the mat?" She looked at him and he smiled.

 

" When i teleported you home when we first met " He slide the key in the handle and unlocked the door.

 

" everyone go in " she said with a tired and hurt voice.

 

They did as she said and walked into the spacious home.

 

" Its a big home for two " Suho said and she forgot that she was suppost to have her grandmother over.

 

" where is your room i will bring you to it " Chanyeol asked while looking around.

 

" Its upstairs " She looked towards the stair case and he walked up the stairs.

 

Everyone wondered throught the house and some followed them.

 

"First door on the right" she said and when he walked in she switched on the light.

 

'' Wow its pretty '' he walked over to her bed and laid her down.

 

Sehun walked in and saw that she was still in pain.

 

6975109110_87b3fff289_z.jpg

 

" Are.... you okay?" He said shyly.

 

She looked over at him and knodded " I just need to rest a bit "

 

"Its really hot in the house " Chanyeol said as aired out his shirt. 

 

The air conditioner was turned off probably becuase the grenator broke down again.

 

She sighed " I know " She took her sweater off and laid on the bed.

 

" Hey Prince Sehun '' She closed her eys and waiting for him to respond

 

" Yes?" 

 

" Your power is wind right?" she raised her eyebrow and felt the bed go down.

 

She looked over and saw that Sehun was sitting next to her whil she laid down.

 

He leaned against the wall and blew air on her.

 

It surprised her at first but some of her pain eased away and cooled her down.

 

" Thanks Prince-"

 

" hey i am gonna get the others and gether them at the front door" Chanyeol said before leaving the room.

 

After a while she had fallen asleep and woken up a little after that.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

She opened her eyes and saw that it was still light outside.

 

She sat up and felt no pain in her body.

 

She got up and walked down stairs and heard a noise in the living room.

 

modern-interior-design-living-rooms.jpg

 

she walked in and saw that all the Princes' were still in her home.

 

" Oh! she is up already" Chen said pointing to her.

 

" Guys do you see what is see...." Baekhyun's voice sounded surprised and shocked at the same time and they all turned toward her and there eyes widened.

 

" What is it???" She felt her heart race and she looked down to see what they were looking at.

 

" Its the same as our" Kris said in shock.

 

What the hell is the same????!!!!!" she thought and panicked as she tried to look for what they were staring at.

 

" Oh '' She looked down and saw what they were looking at and freaked out.

 

Her necklace wasn't in her shirt but visible to everyone.

 

She quickly grabbed it and covered it with both her hands.

 

" Wait..." Kai got up and walked towards her and her necklace started to glow brighter in her hand.

 

Everyone could see the glow through her hands.

 

Kai grabbed her hands and her face flushed bright red.

 

He moved her hands and put there necklaces together.

 

The light grew dim and Luhan got up and walked closer and booth necklaces started to glow together.

 

More of the boys got up and put there necklaces together with hers.

 

 

 

Kris ,Chanyeol and Suho were the only ones that didn't get up.

 

" Have we found her Kris?" Suho whispered to him.

 

" But we all cant share one girl ,thats not right" He put his hand on his head and Suho thought.

 

" What about telling Omma?" Chanyeol added in.

 

" She is mine!!!" one of the boys yelled and caught everyones attention.

 

" Luhan!" Baekhyun whined.

 

" Guys...." 

 

" No fair how arm we suppost to share her " Lay yelled to Kris

 

" Hey um...."

 

" I don't know Lay i have never dealt with things like this" Kris seemed so lost on what to do.

 

" Please can we just-"

 

the boys kept arguing back and forth about how gets her and she was getting irritated.

 

" GUYS!!!!" She finally yelled and caught all there attention.

 

She was scared to speak at this point.

 

" Look guys.... I have known that yall have the same necklace as me but i just was afraid of what would happen if i showed yall and ......and " She thought and didn't know what to say.

 

" Can we please deal with this tommorow after school ........please " She was scared of what would happen.

 

They had all befriended an outcast and could just as easily forget she ever existed

 

Kris knodded and got up with all the boys.

 

She walked them all to the front door and they had all bid farewell.

 

She closed the door and sank to the floor.

 

She started to pinch herself really hard thinking that this was just a dream.

 

It wasn't working and she started to freak out again.

 

" What is gonna happen??????????????????????????????????????????????"