The Accident

Love Pendant

Angel rushed in front of the boys as the barrier broke and faced toward the boys as the needles closed in towards them.

 

She gotten the breath knocked out of her as the needles penetrated her back and outstretched through the front of her body plus her arms and legs.

 

The smoke from the barrier breaking cleared and the boys could see clearly, there hearts sank.

 

Angel was hanging helplessly on the needles and blood streamed down her body on to the floor.

 

"ANGEL!!!!!!!!!" The boys yelled and wanted to move towards her but were scared the there mother would throw needles at them. 

 

The pain was making her go in and out of consciousness. 

 

The needles pulled out of her in a fast motion and made Angel fall to the ground.

 

There mother had slowly lowered herself from the air ,to her feet and suppressed her power. 

 

She had not realized what she had done until she heard crying.

 

The crying was coming from the princes'. 

 

She turned to see all of her crying and knelt down next to Angel.

 

D.o held Angel in his arms and she was partcially awake, fighting the urge to close her eyes.

 

Kris stood up and looked at his mother with tears running down his face.

 

"Kris, honey....I didn't-"

 

" NO!!" Kris shouted and made her jump " I will NOT listen to what you say!!!"

 

" Kai tell the three maids to come here." Kris demanded in a quickly and desperate tone.  

 

Kai teleported to where they were and teleported back with them.

 

" Yes your-" they saw Angel on the floor covered in blood. 

 

Everyone grabbed hands knowing what Kris was going to ask next " Go Kai"

 

The three maids grabbed ahold of Kris' arm and teleported with them.

 

There mother stood there shaking and feeling shocked at what happened

____________________________________________________________________

 

Angel and the boys had teleported right in front of Angel's house and Kai walked over to the pat and took the key out from out underneath it, unlocking the door.

 

They took her inside trying not to get blood everywhere which most of it was on D.o anyway.

 

Angel opened her eyes and cried in pain making tears stream down her cheeks.

 

"Angel! Stay with me! We can make the pain go away just stay with us!" 

 

D.o's voice rang through her mind and then everything went blurry and black.

 

D.o yelled to the others " Guys!! She out!!" He patted her face gently and Kris looked at the three maids.

 

" We will do all we can to save her " The three maids helped take her into another room and the boys waited in the living room.

 

After hours and hours passed most of the boys had fallen asleep just waiting for something to come to about Angel.

 

Kris, Suho, D.o, Luhan and Sehun had stayed awake and the others had fallen asleep.

 

" Hyung...." Sehun looked over at Kris and Suho as they looked his way. 

 

"What's on your mind ,Sehun ?" Suho asked him and Sehun hugged his knees.

 

" Do you think Angel is going to okay?" Sehun started to tear up again and sniffed.

 

Kris knodded and let a small smile on his face through his sad face.

 

" She'll be just fine. Just you wait we will see her she walks out that door and smile at us." A tear ran down Kris' cheek and Luhan held his hand patting his shoulder with free hand.

 

About ten minutes later the door opened and one of the maids came out motioning Kris over. 

 

" We can save her but the blood she has doesn't exist here on EXO Planet. It only exist in one place but I am not sure you and th princes' will take that big of a risk to do."

 

" She is our soulmate. We will do anything for her. We aren't going to let her died. We wil take risks to save the ones we love" Kris said looking down a the maid.

 

" Where is it that her blood only exisit?" Suho asked over hearing them.

 

The maid hesitated before answering Suho " It only exists on planet Earth"

 

Luhan and Sehun looked at each other and felt more worried than before .

 

Kris thought for a minute and looked at Suho then back at the maid.

 

" We only have so much time Prince Kris " the maid said and the door opened .

 

" We need you back in here please! Her heart rate is dropping, we need th extra healing power!" 

 

"Please think hard on it I will be out here again when she improves some more." The maid walked back into the room and shut the door.

 

" We need to take her to emergency care before we go just so we can have full assurance that she wil survive the trip." Suho said and Kris knodded in agreement.

 

" So are we going to earth?" Luhan asked and walked over to Kris and Suho with a worried face.

 

Kris walked over to couch and sat down thinking " We will have to if we want to save her" Kris and looked toward the others sleeping.

 

Kai was the first to awake from his slumber and look around hoping to see Angel sitting with them but was disappointed " Is she still in there?" Kai's voice cracked and sounded like he was about to cry.

 

Suho knodded and sat on the couch next to him, patting his shoulder " Try not to think about it think she is just asleep in her room okay?"

 

Kai knodded and Kris looked over at him " Kai i need you to do something for me. Teleport me to the Jeweler please"

 

Kai knodded and grabbed ahold of Kris' arm teleporting away.

 

It took a good 15 minutes till the returned and All three of the maids were out of the room which made both Kai and Kris panic.

 

" Where is Angel? Is she okay?" Kai looked around and tried to spot her somewhere on the couch but she wasn't there.

 

" Is she okay?" Kris asked and the maids looked up at him

 

" Is is impossible for this to happen but...." one of the maid started to say but looked over to another to finish for her.

 

" Her breathing has stopped but she is still alive some how, her brain is functioning and her heart is still pumping blood but she isnt breathing at all. I dont see how it is possible Prince Kris"

 

The others were all awake and the looks on there faces seemed so terrified about what would happen to there precious Angel.

 

" We leave for Earth now " Kris walked into the room that Angel was in and Picked up her still body trying not to hurt her in any possible way.

 

He walked out into the room and everyone was ready yo teleport to there home to get a spaceship to travel in.

 

Baekhyun grabbed ahold of Angel's hand and Kris knodded to Kai and a few seconds later they were inside there home.

 

Suho put his fingers up to his lips and slowly walked down the hallway to a staircase that lead downward.

 

They went down one by one and Kris could feel Angel's body becoming cold which worried him.

 

He rushed down the steps and into the ship, setting Angel down in the seats.

 

He waslked out of the ship and wrote something on a piece of paper and placed it on the front door where his mother could see it. 

 

He walked down the stairs and into the ship thinking about what he wrote.

 

" We are heading for earth for a reason we will be back but that doesn't mean i am not still angry with you. Dont worry about us Mother. We love you. Love Kris"

 

Kris looked over his shoulder and saw that everyone was ready to go and was sitting in a seat.

 

" Ready? 5....4....3....2....1...."

______________________________________________________________________-

 

Hey guys it Kpop_Girl here sorry its a short chapter i was updating other stories i have but i have more saved for the next chapter!! Yall will love it and i promise there will be more surprises to come. but i got some questions for you guys Who do you want to kiss Angel first? Who should get a bond mark next? Thak you guys for reading and Wait for more i will try to type up some of the chapter this week but i am not sure if i am going to post it on the weekend or not but i will try. Excuse all my mistakes if you catch them  <3LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!<3