Meeting Prince Chen and the others

Love Pendant

She walked in the room and saw girls surrounding one person.

 

Of course it was one of the Princes' who else could it be.

 

She walked in and sat at the same seat she always sits at .

 

" Chemistry is support to be fun" she told herself and the bell rung.

 

the teacher had put us in pairs and on a website that randomly puts people together.

 

The names were on the board and She didn't bother to look because she knew that her partner wouldn't come to be her partner for the reason that everyone hated her

 

But she was wrong everyone grumbled as they saw the names on the board.

 

There was a tap on her shoulder " Excuse me" 

 

" if your looking for the ' no name girl ' you have found her . If you don't want to be my partner that's fine with me I don't really care since everyone hate-" 

 

She looked up at the boy and realized he was one oth the Princes'

 

lay.jpg

 

She looked away and blushed.

 

" Great.......parteners with me and everybody is probablt gonna jump me after school....." she mummbled to herself.

 

" Your that girl! " He said out of nowhere and scared her making her crack the table .

 

She looked at him and said " I know Prince Kris told you guys about me but please don't scare me like that" She whispered.

 

He sat next to her and the teacher passed out microscopes.

 

She said something about looking at different peoples powers and looking at there hair samples bu she wasn't really listening .

 

The teacher told each student to pull a small hair out and place on a glass slate.

 

She did and pulled her hood up quickly.

 

" Is it true?" He asked and she was confued at th sudden question.

 

She didn't look but him but asked " True about what?"

 

" That your eyes are two different colors?" He ased and looked at her.

 

She knode and he asked one more question " can i see?" 

 

She turned quickly and he smiled at her then she turned back quickly.

tumblr_m6zz13KtTT1rv14bdo1_500.jpg

 

" There now lets get this done so i can go home" she said and looked out the window.

 

She took the microscope and looked at the Princes' hair.

 

"Wow it has electricity on it!" She seemed to be very surprised at this and then looked at her own.

 

Hers glowed a light blue color and then it faded.

 

" Wow " she whispered and then took her slate off the microscope.

 

They whole class analyzed there hair samples for the rest of class and the Prince seemed bored after a while so he started talking to her.

 

" By the way, My name is Prince Chen. Its nice to meet you ,really. Kris and Luhan talked about you at lunch and Lay told me inbetween class how he healed your cut on your ankle" He tapped on the table with his fingers as he talked.

 

" Prince Lay told you that?" she asked and her cheeks were pink from embaressment.

 

" Yea but your okay now right?" He looked at hr ankle on the floor and she pulled it closer to herself.

 

" yea....im fine" She said and the bell rang.

 

She jumped up and pulled her bag over her shoulder as she grabbed her hair sample and stuck it in her pocket.

 

" It was nice meetingyou but i have to leave now. See you tommorow" She jumped over the table behind her and ran out the door.

 

She covered her face as she walked out of the school in case the Siren Twins were waiting for her somewhere.

 

She turned left and ran to the woods where her secret passage was.

 

She ran til she felt that she was safe and got to the path that she walked on to her way to school.

 

She stopped as took a breathe from running and looked up to see the Cherry Blossom tree

 

cherry-blossom-tree-s-in-bloom.jpg

 

" Oh! Cherries!" She walked over to the tree and tried to reach lim.

 

She couldn't reach it but gave up.

 

As she pouted and the tree stared to grow in front of her.

 

She got scared and turned to run but ran into something.......more like into someones arms.

 

She looked up i a panic and saw this cute face

 

EXO-K-D-O-Sport-Korea-exo-k-30722319-440

 

She panicked and pushed away from him and ran into the forest.

 

She could hear him yelling after her " Wait you might run into.."

 

She couldn't hear what he said but closed her eyes and ran into the forest.

 

She got to an open part of the forest and kept running til she bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

 

She didn't open her eyes but quickly hugged her knees and cried silently for help.

 

" Please God help me!! Let this not be the Siren twins or any of there little followers trying to jump me. Please!!" She screamed inside her head.

 

" Ouch ! " She heard a different male voice say and heard a noise in the bushed and yelled 

 

" Stay Away!!" and destroyed a tree near her.

 

" Hey its okay we won't hurt you! another males voice said and she heard footsteps toward her.

 

" Hey it Pretty eyes!" She heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Luhan and other boys around him.

 

15136026.jpeg

 

" Hey! Dont cry!" He kneeled down next to her and wiped tears from her face with his thumbs.

 

" L-Luhan...." She sniffled and looked around to see Kris, Xiumin, Tao, Chen, and Lay with five other boys.

 

She looked behind her as the boy that she ran into came out of the bushes and tried to catch his breathe.

 

He walked over to them and looked at her '' I am sorry for startling you, I didnt mean to do that" He said

 

" Its o-okay " she sniffled again and Luhan helped her up.

 

" This is her! the girl me and Kris have been telling you about" Luhan smiled and put his arm around her.

 

" Her eyes are pretty " a tall boy walked over to her  and lean eye level with her making her blush.

 

He smiled and leaned back " I am Prince Chanyeol"

 

tumblr_metqgziPXH1rmg8dyo1_500.jpg

 

" Nice to meet you " she wiped away her tears and looked at the tall prince.

 

" Oh! Luhan you were right! She is really cute" Prince Chanyeol patted her head.

 

She felt the face heat up and she saw his necklace glow .

 

She looked around and they all had the same necklaces on.

 

She placed her hand over her necklace to cover it up.

 

tumblr_m3mea5bLq01qztqi2.png

 

" I am Baekhyun." a boy peeked out from behind Prince Chanyeol and so did some others.

 

exo-exo-k-suho-Favim.com-507624.png

 

" Hi i am Suho. Its nice to finally meet you" 

 

She looked at the others and waited for them to introduce themselves and Prince Suho motined them to introduce themselves.

 

One Prince looked around and decided to inroduce himself since no body else was going to.

 

tumblr_mf0596iiva1rbd9ja.png

 

" Hi , im Prince Kai" He smiled and looked away quickly just like she would have done.

 

She smiled but forced it down and whispered " Hah cute"

 

She looked up and saw there was the boy that she bumped into and another boy that was left.

 

" Sorry about earlier. I am D.o " She looked up and saw the boy from earlier.

 

EXO-K-Kiss-The-Radio-D-O-exo-EC-97-91-EC

 

" Its okay really i just...havn't seen anyone down here before.....Who is he?" she looked over at the other boy and he just looked at the ground.

Sehun9.jpg

" Sehun! Come meet the girl Luhan was talking about "

 

the boy looked up surprised and walked towards them.

 

" H-Hi.....Im Sehun..." He seemed a bit shy but it made him cuter to her but she noticed that he was holding his wrist and wouldn't let it go.

 

She walked towards him and reached towards his wrist ,his cheeks got pink as she grabbed his wrist gently and saw he was bleeding.

 

" Oh my gosh! Your bleeding!" she thought and looked up at him 

 

".......did i do that?...." she asked in a low whisper and he knodded but quickly said

 

" But its okay! You bumped into me by accident and i cut my wrist on some wood. I can ask Lay hyung to heal it for me"

 

Prince Lay walked over to him and placed his hand over Prince Sehun's wrist and a few seconds later it was gone.

 

" See? Its okay now" He looked away and rubbed his wrist.

 

The sun was going down and she had to get home.

 

" It was nice meeting all of you Princes' but i have to be on my way home now."

 

She started to walk away from them but was stopped by Prince Kai.

 

" I can teleport you there!" He suggested and she looked at him.

 

" Well........okay" She slowly answered and walked over to him.

 

He hugged her from behind and made her cheeks go red.

 

" Hold on tight" He said and two seconds later they arrived at her doorstep.

 

He let her go and looked at her home.

 

" Its big!" He smiled and she knelt down and grabbed the house key out from under the mat.

 

" Thanks for that Prince Kai-"

 

" You can call me Kai.......if you want" his voice got softer as he spoke.

 

" Okay..... Thank you Kai" She unlocked the door and looked at him.

 

" See you tommorow....i guess" and he smiled and teleoported away.

 

She closed the door and sunk to the floor " What a day, who knew i would have met all the princes' in one day"

 

She walked upstairs and into her room.

 

tumblr_mbhjinIX8x1risjaro1_500.jpg

 

She slide open her closet door and placd her things on a shelf.

 

She flipped the switch but her closet and watched as the stars on the ceiling lit up.

 

she walked out of her room and down stairs to the kitchen.

 

16-smallbone-mandarin.jpg

 

She got herself a snack and walked back to her room.

 

She took down her hair and put on a spaghettie strap shirt on and braided her hair to the side.

 

tumblr_mf8n7seGrp1qglp8ko1_400.jpg

 

She looked at her necklace in the closet door mirror.

 

opalitecpa.jpg

 

" They all have the same ones.......could one of them be my soulmate?" She stuck her necklace in her shirt a bit.

 

She kicked off her shoes and climbed into bed for a minute or two then sat up.

 

she looked at her clock and and it was 6:30.

 

She climbed out of bed and walked down the hallway to a dark room.

 

She hit the switch and there were painting hung up and easels everywhere with a different painting that was either finished or not.

 

She walked over to a painting that she had messed up on when she first tried to paint and set it on an easel.

 

She looked at it for a while before and idea sprung in her mind.

 

She took a paint brush and took blue water paint then it on the paper.

 

She smiled to see it actually working then she took different shades of blue and mixed them in and covered the parts she didnt like with black.

 

She had looked at it and noticed she had made a dragon.

 

The rest of the paper was white until she stood up and knocked over the blue and black water paints on the painting.

 

She grabbed them before they fould destroy her painting but was amazed at the finished results

 

blank-6635.jpg

 

" Wow!" She smiled and looked at the clock 8:45.

 

" Did it really take that long?" She carefully stood and walked backwards from it.

 

" Just let it dry now " Sh sighed and walked to another painting but didn't want to work on her paintings now, she was just tired.

 

She walked to the door and switched off the light.

 

She walked down stairs to the kitchen and looked in her fridge.

 

LastFridge.jpg

 

" .....3 apples, 2 yogurts and orange jucie......." SHe took one apple and a yogurt and the small container of orange jucie.

 

She found a small glass and pour a half glass then chopped the apple in half.

 

She ate on half and stuck the other half back in the fridge.

 

She walked up the stairs and he stomache growled.

 

" Shut up tummy" She patted her stomache and climbed into bed.

 

She set her alarm and when to sleep.

 

" Maybe tommorow will be a better day....."