Protection Practice?

Love Pendant

She walked in still panicking about what had happened yeasterday.

 

She had a hold of her necklace through her shirt and sat in her seat.

 

She could hear the Twins behind her mouthing off at her again.

 

She smirked and closed her eyes.

 

A minute later she felt a hand tap on her shoulder and opened her eyes to see Kris.

 

She looked out the window and said '' hi Kris"

 

Her voice was still shakey but then she felt s hand on her head.

 

He ruffled up her hair a bit and smiled.

 

"Calm down. I found someone that can help us all" He sat in front of her and faced her.

 

" Really ?" She looked at him and seemed to be relieved.

 

" Sorry about the guys yeasterday. I see your not in any pain though thats good"

 

" It okay. All i did was sleep it off ans when i woke up i felt like normal"

 

The bell rang and class started and they took more notes.

 

More than half the class was taking notes while some goofed off when the teacher wasnt looking or they were asleep.

 

By time class was over everyone was happy that class was over because....well its a boring class.

 

Kris stood up and waited for her to put her things away.

 

ef32678743b5f3d7af0dc82e190a9ef2_view.jp

 

When she looked up Kris smiled and walked with her out the room.

 

" Your in a good mood '' She smirked and felt a warm arm across her shoulders.

 

" Yah....what are you doing??" She whispered

 

" Your mine now" He pulled her closer and people whispered as they walked down the hallway

 

He blush on her face was very visible and they stayed like that til they got to her next class.

 

When they were in the doorway the classroom hushed and Luhan looked over to them.

 

" Hyung no fair!!" Luhan got up and and walked over to them snatching her away from Kris.

 

Luhan took her and hugged her from behind and put his chin on her shoulder.

 

" she is mine " He stuck his tongue out at Kris.

 

Kris mouthed  " Ours " and ruffled both they hair.

 

Luhan smiled and leaned his head against her making her blush even more than she already was.

 

" Good morning " He said as they walked over to there desks.

 

"M-Morning" She stuttered.

 

People around the room mumbled to each other.

 

The bell rang and the teacher started the lesson.

 

More than half way through the teacher asked Luhan to do her a favor since he was 'done' with his paper.

 

They walked out of the room and a girl that was sitting on the same row as her, yelled

 

" Coast is clear!"

 

Every girl in the class got up and ran over to her and started questioning her before the teacher got back.

 

the girl was keeping an eye out for the teacher as this was happening.

 

" How are you dong this?" One girl asked

 

Another girl asked " What spell are you using to get them?"

 

"Is it a potion?" another asked.

 

They kept asking questions and then stopped to let her answer.

 

" W-What is going on guys?" She felt so confused and they all asnwered at one time.

 

" About the Princes'!!!!! Why are they all going to you instead of someone another girl??" 

 

" Oh" she still felt confused, she didn't know that answer to that last question though.

 

" I cant use spells or potion " she said making them surprised.

 

" WHat?!?" 

 

" I don't use anything on them '' 

 

one girl out of the group asked " Oh! I got it!!! Is it your necklace?????" 

 

She felt surprised at the question and grabbed her necklace through her shirt.

 

She lied to her and told her " I dont know if is there necklaces or not"

 

" Quickly they are coming!'' the girl ran from the door and sat in her seat and so did everyone else.

 

She thought about the questions they had asked " What if i told them about our necklaces " she thought to herself.

 

She jumped when Luhan plopped down next to her and grabbed her hand.

 

" Yah~ ! You scared me" She said and looked away 

 

" Sorry '' he held her heand up and kissed the back of her hand

 

Some of the girls that asked her questions looked at them and whispered to each other.

 

"Whats up with them" Luhan asked and motioned his head towards all of the girls and the bell rang

 

" I got questioned while you were gone " She whispered to him as she put her notebook away.

 

" Really? Anyway lets hurry and go to lunch everyone was fighting about who was gonna sit next to you at lunch last night." Luhan pouted and as she stood up he hugged her from behind and put his arms around her neck.

 

He leaned his head against hers and walked to the cafeteria with her and of course everyone was looking at them as they did.

 

When they came through the lunch area the boys were already at the table and trying to talk over each other to see who would sit next to her.

 

Kris seemed to be the most iritated as they argued.

 

" Hey guys....." She said and they all stopped arguing.

 

" Hey!'' They all said at once.

 

" Come sit next to me" Kai said patting the seat next to him.

 

And then the fighting began again.

 

She got frustrated and yelled "I am sitting next to Kris and Lay so stop fighting!''

 

Everyone got quiet and pouted because they didn't get to sit by her but Kris smirked and Lay smiled as she sat between them.

 

D.o slid a tray down the table to her and told her to eat.

 

Clockwise from top left: hamburger nugget in vegetable sauce; seafood pancake; kimchi; daikon and other vegetables in perilla broth; rice with mixed grains and strawberries. I could have taken more than one hamburger nugget, but I only wanted one. 쇠고기찹스테이크, 해물파전, 배추김치, 들깨무채국, 잡곡밥, 딸기

 

 

Clockwise from top left: hamburger nugget in vegetable sauce; seafood pancake; kimchi; daikon and other vegetables in perilla broth; rice with mixed grains and strawberries.

 

She smiled and looked up at him " Thank you "

 

As she ate she looked over to Kris " So who is the person you found to help?"

 

" Mm, He is a Jeweler" he answered.

 

" A Jeweler? What is that?" She asked and ate one of her strawberries.

 

" He is a specialist in birth necklaces" Kris took a sip of his drink and look at her

 

" I have gone to him once before with our mother and she has shown him her necklace''

 

men-s-angel-s-wings-red-gemstone-titaniu

 

" He told both me and our mom that the names of you and your soul mates are inside the jewel "

 

She stopped him " If i am your soulmate then what if it has a different girls name?" 

 

" Well if you dont have a name i guess i will go to the jeweler first and make him look at my necklace and if it doesnt have a name we can come up with a name for you and if you like the name and keep it, we can go back tot the jeweler and look at your necklaces again " Kris smiled

 

" Ok i can wait a day " she bit into another strawberry.

 

" What is your mom like?" She asked and everyone got quiet.

 

" Is she that bad?" She asked and Baekhyun was the first to talk.

 

" She is just really scary thats all" He nervously laughed and Kai elbowed him

 

The bell rang easing the tension but before they all could leave Her next classes teacher walked over to them.

 

" Excuse me Princes' but would you all please come to the training room with my next class i want to test something out with her" the teacher points to her and they all agree.

 

since this was her usaul class that she walked to with Xiumin he got to put his arm around her.

 

When they entered the class all the girls squealled and cleared seats for them.

 

Xiumin lead them to there regular seats and she sat down with Xiumin next to her and all the others gathered around them.

 

Some girls offered the Princes' a place to sit but the refused the offer.

 

When they got to the Power Training room the teacher wanted to her to go first.

 

" Instead of destroying something lets try protecting it " She thought this would be good to try opposties today.

 

" Students please pick one of the Princes' please" All the girls started to call names but the name she heard the most was Suho.

 

" Suho please stand by her" She thoguht 'oh crap everyone is gonna hate me even more since he is standing next to the outcast'

 

The teacher walked over to them and whispered to them and she started to freak out " I CAN"T DO THAT WHAT IF I HURT HIM!!!!!"

 

She panicked and Suho patted her shoulder " I'll be fine "

 

He walked to the target mark and stood in the center " I am testing your limits ok'' the teacher said not making her feel any better.

 

More things were around Suho and she felt uneasy.

 

Kris walked over to her and whispered in her ear " Realx"

 

She closed her eyes and started to relax.

 

She opened her eyes when she felt like she was high enough off the ground and focused on Suho.

 

She felt her power burst and the things around Suho exploded but her remained safe.

 

The teacher kept adding people in and was down to the last prince.

 

"Prince Lay" she called out and he walked over to the others on the target platform.

 

She tried to do the exact same thing with the others but there was a flaw.

 

She had opened her eye to early on this one and her power overloaded causing one of the boy to get hurt and dust to form in the room.

 

"Lay!!" she heard one of the boys yell and fell from where she was floating.

 

She ran to were the boys were and saw Lay on the ground............bleeding.

 

" What have i done........" she started crying and ran to his side sitting on her knees.

 

She cried and didn't know what to do.

 

a chunk of his right arm was missing and she panicked " Keep him from bleeding!!" I hear the teacher yell trying to keep back the students that were panicking on the other side of the room.

 

She placed her hand over his arm knowing it would hurt but she had to in order for him to live.

 

She tears streamed down her face and on top of her hands that were covered with blood.

 

Suddenly her tears on her hand started to shine blue.

 

She was surprised at the sudden power and a bright blue light poured from her hands and on to Lay's arm.

 

It was brighter than Baekhyuns light could ever be and trust me thats bright.

 

As soon as the light died down she was still crying and saw that Lay's arm wasn't bleeding at all.

 

There wasn't any blood anywhere either but there was a strange make on his arm.

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt07zcK5dw9ADP5YgHcPR

 

" What is that " Xiumin said as Lay stood up.

 

He looked at it " I don't know" it was about the sixe of someones palm.

 

The teacher rushed over there to see what had happened and saw no one was bleeding.

 

" What was that light " 

 

" I cried and tears fell on my hand and the started to glow blue and.......i guess i healed him but there is a strange mark on his arm now"

 

The teacher looked at it and her eyes widened " No way.....this can't be what i think it is " she whispered to herself and grabbed Lay and dragged him out of the room.

 

Class had ended and she looked at Tao " Please speed up time so i can see what i did to him " she begged him and he did.

 

It was passed the end of school and Lay was still in the main office with the teacher.

photo.jpg

 

she waited outside the door and listened quietly.

 

" Could this be the same mark? I have only seen one type of person and one person only that could do that"

 

" It could be possible that this may be her daughter even though she left EXO Planet before she had her baby."

 

" Umm Can you elpain to me what is going on??" She could hear Lay's voice

 

" Prince Lay will you please wait outside ?" the principle asked and he opened the door to see her still in tears.

 

She started to cry again and she ran up to Lay and hugge him tight 

 

" I thought i had killed you. I warned her but she didn't listen . I NEVER want any of you to be hurt because of me." She cried on Lay's shirt and he hugged her back.

 

" Calm down i am fine" He smiled his dimple smile making her smile through her tears.

 

" I never want to do that again!!" She cried and they walked into the waiting room to where everybody else was.

 

They all got up and hugged her in one big group but they were interupted by a voice.

 

" Prince Lay" they all stopped hugging and looked toward the female voice.

 

322.jpg

 

" Yes?" 

 

" What that mark is, is a.......bond mark. You are forever bonded to her and You" she looked towards her.

 

" We just found out something new about you "

 

" New? What's new about me?" She asked

 

" You have combonation power. You can learn and master any power you please but by bonding that power becomes much more stronger"

 

She looked at all the boys " Show me your necklaces please "

 

They pulled out there necklaces in there hands and she looked at her " Now yours"

 

She pulled hers out and shocked the principle

 

" One girl with 12 soulmates that she can forever bond with..........interesting"

 

" What is your name sweetheart?" She asked and she felt like crying again.

 

"............i dont have a name...."

 

'' Oh your the girl everyone picks on. You know if you all wear your necklaces out with her they will stop and know that they are claimed already" the principle looked at the boy.

 

" I have something important to ask of you boys" She put her hand on her hip.

 

They all had there attention on her " Name her"