Chapter 8: Michelle is a 'Beast'

A Year in Korea

The next day in school, the basketball coach and other team members had a meeting discussing about the new team captain. Even though Annie was a girl, many thought she qualified and was a better player than their old team captain.

Annie and Nathan were outside the school's campus cramming really hard for a big test next period. Suddenly, Shin Se Min and her possy approached her and Nathan. The girls flung their book and paper went flying. Annie being furious started to cuss at them in English. Nathan told Annie to calm down and he would take care of it. "What's wrong my pretty ladies? An angry expression can cause wrinkles plus you all look pretty by just smiling. Why the anger?" Nathan asked sweetly. Of course the girls are once again mesmerized and apologized to Annie even Se Min apologized.

Then a deep manly voice yelled "NOONA!!! Why are you apologizing to her! She was the one that took my spot as team captain on the basketball team!!" Yup, it was the old team captain that disliked Annie since her first step into the gymnaisium. " Oh right don't worry dongseng, noona is going to make her quit." Se Min said. "Yeah right you are too into this pretty boy to realize what you are doing." he said. So the guy punches Nathan and Annie tries to stop him buthe pushes her to the floor. Before you know it a fist fight starts happenening and The old team captain's friends started to violently beat up Nathan and Annie while SeMin and her girls are in total shock to do anything.

Meanwhile Dongwoon and Michelle were happily chatting and walking to class together. Dongwoon notices a crowd and over hears students saying that two foreign students are being physically harassed. Dongwoon asks a student " Do you know who they are?" "I heard it was Nathan and Annie getting beat up because Annie stole the team captain's spot on the basketball team and Nathan was helping Annie." replied the student. When Michelle heard this she ran straight towards the fighting place trying to help her two best friends. But Dongwoon stopped her "Don't go you are going to gethurt there are so many of them. Let's go to the principal for help." "You can go I'm going to help my friends" she said and broke free from Dongwoon's grasp. She ran as fast as her little legs can carry her to rescue her friends while Dongwoon looked for the principal.

When Michelle reached her destination, she yelled with all her might "STOP!!! LET MY FRIENDS GO!!" Of course the guys laughed and pushed her around. "Go away Michelle they are going to hurt you!" exclaimed Annie."No let them be they don't know what they are in for." said Nathan calmly. "Look this little shortie thinks she can actually beat up the four of us. How cute!" said one guy and gave her a nuggie. Before the guy knew it he was up in the air being swung around and landed harshly on the ground. One punch another punch and another came aiming at his jaw. He can see he had lost a lot of blood and a tooth. Then came a buffet of kicks and punches from a little quiet girl for the old team captain's friends and himself. After realizing they are getting their kicked by a petite girl, the guys shamefully retreated and so did SeMin and her possy.

Nathan cheerfully clapped his hands while Michelle took a bow. Annie still in shock with her jaws dropped to the floor wanted to know how was she able to kicked the butts of guys double her height. Meanwhile Dongwoon and the principal was at the side watching everything. Dongwoon was totally shocked at how strong Michelle was while the principal called Annie, Nathan and Michelle to his office.

---At the Principal's office---

Principal: "Do you know who was beating you up?"
Annie: "I saw him at the basketball tryouts. Principal I don't think I can play in the first game, they broke my arm."
Principal: "Well thats a pity I was hope our school can actually win a trophy this year. It must be Shin HeeKyung. That runt is always causing trouble to those who doesn't give into his way just like his sister."
Nathan: " Why did you call us to your office Principal?"
Principal: " I notice this situation has probably been occurring for a while at my school so I wanted to know more about it so I can punish these two siblings."
Nathan: "Wouldn't it solve the problem if you expelled them?"
Principal: " Their parents are huge contributers to our school financially."
Michelle:"Then why am I in here? I was just helping my friends."
Principal: " You young lady are in HUGE trouble for beating up other students."
Michelle: "But.."
Principal: " But since you have such a good discipline record and I looked up your background. You have won 3 consecutive first place in a junior boxing tornament so to compensate, I want you to join our school's wrestling team."
 

~What do you think of Michelle's BEASTLY strength??If I saw that in person I would be as shocked as Dongwoon and Annie~