Chapter 13: The Party Part 2

A Year in Korea

Recap: The four college friends were off to a party Mr. Shin threw to apologize to the whole school about his children's doings. Nathan popped into Beast's dorm as Annie's date which made Doojoon upset, but Dongwoon relieved. Why?

Doojoon's Perspective

So Annie asked Nathan to be her date to the party. Well I hope they have a great time, but somehow my heart ached a bit about the fact Annie didn't ask me. I kind of hope she did though. So I sat on the couch with a sad look while watching a comedy show on TV. While everyone laughed at the man who slipped on a banana peel knocking over everything and everyone in his site and was unable to get up, I just sat there and sighed. I even noticed Kikwang, Yoseob and HyungSeung throw pillows at each other and cat fighting over the remote while JunHyung just rolled his eyes at their immaturity. He sat next to me. "Doojoon-ah, what's wrong don't you love this show? Why are you looking so sad?" he asked.

"I don't know how to say this, but something is bothering me. I just don't know what though."

"When did this start happenening?"

"I guess when they left for the party? I'm not really sure."

"Is it by any chance Annie??"

"BWOH?!?!?!?!?!?!?! H-how can it be Annie? Are you kidding me? I mean why would I think about that tomboy. I can do much better and get a pretty girl anytime anyday ya' know. I can even get a model as my girlfriend if I wanted, but I just don't want to."

"Woahhh gees chillax dude!!! No need for such a long cover-up. I mean come on, we all know you have a BIG crush on her. That day when you went back to get her already showed how much you care about her. As for getting a model as your girlfriend, yeahh I don't think that's happening anytime soon. Stick with Annie."

I gave that Junhyung a light punch on the chest for saying I couldn't get a model.
"But do you think she likes me? I mean she asked Nathan to be her date and not me."

"How would you know? You never asked her how she felt."

"HYUNG!! JUST GO TO THE PARTY AND ASK HER!!" Kikwang, Yoseob, and Hyungseung said all at once.
Oh so these dongsengs were listening the whole time! DARN them!!
"B-but I'm not part of their school though."

"U-uhh Hyung, you know we were invited but we couldn't find dates so we just didn't go." said Yoseob.

"So someone didn't tell me this because????........" I yelled.

"Well aren't you the leader? We all thought you knew and would ask Annie, but who knew you loved us so much you wanted to stay with us." ^-^ said Kikwang.

"Yeahh, We aren't blind ya' know. We saw how you both looked into each others' eyes when you carried her out the building. " Hyunseung added.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? THE PIZZAMAN?? WELL HE AIN'T GONNA COME! NOW MOVE YO' TO THE PARTY AND TELL HER!!" screamed Junhyung. Wow since when did he get all ghetto I thought.

-Then Doojoon ran as fast as he can to the party to tell Annie before Nathan asks her out.-


I hope I'm not too late. When I went through the gates of the Shin household. I was too distracted by thinking about Annie rather than noticing the pretty landscapes that surrounded the garden and the giant pool with the many couples dancing and taking walks around. I went in the main room and saw Annie dancing with Nathan. She looked very happy and seem to be enjoying her time as Nathan spun her around. Then came a slow song . Uh oh! I saw Annie wrapping her hands around Nathan's neck and Nathan's hand around her waist. They swayed left to right while staring into each others eyes. I saw Nathan whisper something to Annie and she smiled. Well, me? Of course I was filled with jealousy and rage. I stomped through the pile of couples slow dancing and straight towards them. Nathan and Annie let go of each other and looked at me with a smirk. I was completely clueless to what was happening.