Chapter 15: The Project

A Year in Korea

It has been a month since the party and Doojoon's confession. Annie, who is a business major received a special project in class to help her graduate early.

President: "Annie? You wanted to see me?"
Annie: "Yess, I have a favor to ask."
President: " What isi t?"
Annie: "It involves Beast and I hope you can approve."

That day the Beast boys were recording and working on their new song for their album and comeback. The President came in with Annie to make a special announcement.

President: "Beast, for your comeback this year, it is going to be special. Your comeback will all be organized by Annie, you fellow roomate/buisiness major. From the songs, choreography, image, and other training necessary, will all be in the hands of Annie. Now I hope you all will coroporate and make a successful comeback."

Doojoon: "OMO so I guess my smart girlfriend here is going to be in charge of us huh?" Then he goes over and gives her a kiss on the forehead and wraps himself around her.

Annie: "Remember I am in charge which means I won't make your training easy even if it's for my Doojoon."

--At the dance studio---

"So I want all 6 of you to show a more different side of yourselves. To start off I know most of you boys don't exercise so I will ask Michelle to train each of you. That way your dances can be more powerful just like the new concept for your next album."

All six boys trained hard and exercised a lot. From push-ups to sit-up to weight lifting then to their actual dance madethem all exhausted. But thinking about their new song and concept album got them excited to see their fans' reactions to their new image.

~Sorry guys i'm kinda running out of ideas =__="~