Final Chapter: Departure Part 2

A Year in Korea

Dongwoon plopped on his bed, and hugged a pillow as he silently cried. I can't believe she didn't mention me in the letter nor said goodbye.

Then Dongwoon noticed a neatly decorated giant envelope next to his lamp. He carefully opened it.

Out came a flood of pictures he took with Michelle and a letter.

Dongwoon-ah,

We have the same birthday, but this time I will just call you Oppa.

I am sorry about my sudden departure. Today was suppose to be our first date, but I guess that is not happening.

Then Dongwoon noticed a few dry spots on the letter. Was she crying when she wrote this? He continued reading.

I really did not want to leave, but I have no choice.  I just wanted to thank you for the support you gave me throughout this year. When you read this, Nathan and I are probably on the plane heading back to America.

I wanted you to keep the pictures we took together and hope you will remember me in the future. I will definitely be back some day.

Before I end my letter I just wanted to say: Oppa, I feel the same way you feel. I really like you too.

LOVE ALWAYS,

Michelle <33

Dongwoon's eyes widen from happiness when he knew about Michelle's feelings, but he felt one last tear fall down his cheek. He walked out his room. "Hyungs, Noona let's eat Michelle's cooking one last time."

--------------------------------------

On the plane, you can see a girl with long hair staring blankly out the window. Tears were dripping down her cheeks. "I sure will miss Korea especially Dongwoon." A guy with a muscular built sat next to the crying girl. He let out a sigh.

He placed and arm around the girl to comfort her. "I know you will, but we will be back someday." The girl leans against the guy's chest and cried.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~So that's the end of this story. I hope you all enjoyed it. If you want a sequel, comment below or some how let me know. And what did you think about it? The poll doesn't seem to work here T^T but I posted it on my wall though so please answer :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66308 Here is the short sequel for you guys :D